Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 1st July '11

Gauri was sitting n crying on the dinning table n ask DS y she has to face insult all the time , anandi came with sumi n as she sits next to gauri , she stands n move from thr to her room which makes sumi more angry on her n DS in her mind things that she was right abt gauri , she's not like her beendanis , a D-I-L should not behave like this n in the room gauri enters n throws the shagun's money on floor n starts crying , jag enters n sees her crying n ask abt wat happen now n she starts complaining abt the family's behaviour towards her , she says that she was trying to adjust with the family but no one in the family wanna accept her n now her patience is over , she cant tolerate it more n as she says that sumi dnt noe hw to behalf with her D-I-L , it makes jag angry n he says that its her wish to cum here n noe she's complaining to him abt the behaviour of family n he scolds her n says that she was not trying to adjust n if so y has she thrown the money on floor n says that when anandi came to home DS was so strict to her n suddenly stops at the point n leaves the room n gauri was shocked on his behaviour n sits on the floor , crying , DS was seeing it from window n she felt gud abt this.

Bhairon was not feeling gud n he was so tempered n wanna punish jag , but sumitra consoles him n says that anandi has more right to punish jag n ask him to cool down , bhairon says that he dnt wanna live here wid jag n ask sumi to leave from here till gaga are here but sumi says that anandi will not get agree for this n thy cant leave her here alone , so its better to wait for the right time.

Break

Gauri was thinking abt the behaviour of the family n calls her mother n she recognizes that she was not feeling gud n she told her all wat happen n her mother says that she already warn her that all this can happen n ask her to leave with jag from here.

Break

Gauri dnt get agree on running away n says that she came here for the blessings , so on that her mother ask her to be calm n quiet n ask her to be patience as its not easy for them to accept her n gauri decides to stay in the haveli n win the family's heart.

Precap: Gauri & anandi's convo abt child marriage.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreexbakulaxMC4821webkapkhushi_22tamankodimvatsaahciranushkhanash_mashdevila10niki_pnsharmilaprasadsaggi80Babbierachnadhodi713RashmiSandeepuma29Anku_20pmshah1tvfreaqSerial-AddictNaksh4evaasandhyanand17spatty123maaneetfanOnly4Dilishhimani88neteche_cssanjanacloudzHeenaptina2minabostanianDesdemonaekomaskripsyrgattuashasangeetabmm1985kismattweetym001anjup83tukun2009dailyvisitorsejal1986prattsnithi07big_vikrant_fan-Swetha-AnjanaYYZmd410sihuteri_susanGauri22naj7redapple1deepa911mushkan_2003_Nancy_gawkermah403munz.poo_supicuty_knikita_ghtvik rocksvrinda9183andvpjyonuttycleo-Amri-achieverKyunkiImafanuknaik99anna44Rach-dcammoosshamil-Faiza-Prinsesse.SuviSuchi-Roshini1494khusi_*RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU: 1st July '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thank you for the quick update!

Maharani Gauri uff what can I say! She wants blessings...hahahha rather Gauri just go to them with a knife and tell them give me blessing or else I stab myself. Get the so called blessings and please leave us all from your pathetic behaviors!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodafervourprime1985big_vikrant_fanAmor.AbhiAni-Amri-nuttycleoMisseshahookednya_ansaripjyoRach-dcSuchi-khusi_*

vrinda9183

Goldie

vrinda9183

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
no anandiDancing Big smilejagya AngrydsCensoredbhaironThumbs UpsumitraSleepySleepyg momThumbs Up
gauri Clapbut in precapWacko- i am waiting for the answer from g, then comment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
hmm...a bold and intelligent girl...saying now...
mera pati,mera parivar,mere ristey...!!...without proper inquiry!!...
ok chalo thats fine...but...ab sab sahungi...sab ko apnaungi...!!!...harr nehin manungi!!...pichhe nehin hatungi!!

what is this all??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123Serial-Addictbig_vikrant_fan-Amri-hookedpjyoRach-dcKyunkiImafanshamilSuchi-

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update. Oh boy Jagat is talking sense nowShocked What happened to Gauri? By hook or crook she wants to take blessings. She will not go to Mumbai to continue her studies till she gets the blessings. hmmm... Here I was thinking she will not take all this crap and will give a tough fight for dadisa. Looks like she wants to become like Anandi and win the hearts of Singh family. DS doesn't have any competition now.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123Serial-Addictbig_vikrant_fanAmor.AbhiAnihookedpjyoRach-dcKyunkiImafanshamilSuchi-khusi_*

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Somehow, I had always thought that they will not want to move to mumbai n continue their MS this soon. 

Funding kahan se aayegi dono ki ???? J acan't support himself - beendni ko kahan se support karega LOL

But even otherwise - Gauri wants what she wants...She shud just try to type up her blessings list and make everyone sign on it with Sumitra's kitchen knife in the other hand ROFL...I doubt itni jaldi usko blessings mil paayengi otherwise...

Thinking about yet another demure, looking at the floor beendni, making yet more chai and waiting beside the hubby's chair sounds too painful to watch...

Jagya - how did u come back ? Where's Jagat man ?? 

DS  - My star Clap. I relly adore her. She didn't have a single word to say today - but her expressions !!!! Gauri's half an hour long verbal diarrhea  can't match a single smirk on DS's face...She's the life of the show.

Edited by hooked - 01 July 2011 at 10:06am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaspatty123prime1985big_vikrant_fanprattssihuAbhiAniPicasso9nuttycleo-Amri-pjyonya_ansariRach-dcdocnussKyunkiImafanshamilSuchi-khusi_*

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thank you very much...

Gauri is only staying back to have their hatred...She knows no one wants her there...but still she is head on strong to win their hearts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985Amor.Rach-dcSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top