Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 1st June'2011
Episode #312

Part 1
Episode begins With Gopi coming to Rashi and telling to make the Gas Less. Gopi asks What are u making. Rashi tells the Name. Gopi tells u Put Hing? Rashi says Hing? Gopi says Wait Gopi Removes Hing and Kokila comes there she Tells Gopi Who is Outside? Guru ji and He is Waiting for U and Go out and study and U Rashi give Me Milk. Rashi gives it to Kokila. Kokila tells Her to Make Food Fast.

Gopi is doing her Writing work. Rashi walks Past telling. This Rice had to get over Now? Gopi Looks at Rashi Guru ji tells her to Focus. Gopi gets some smell She tells Rashi to Put water in the Vegetable She tells Guru Ji that she will Come. Guruji is Irritated. Kokila comes out from a room and see's Guru ji waiting. and see's Gopi Doing the Kitchen Work. She goes to Gopi and tells the Guru ji has come for u and u are doing all this Now Go and Study. Gopi leaves. Kokila says this Rashi also Na, Duffer Fool and Idiot.

Gopi comes And smiles and Sits. She asks The Guru After A , Aa After that what comes? Guru ji says Today time Of studying is Over. But tomorrow Study well.I will Not Agree if u get up go and come. Guru Ji gets Up Gopi is Worried. Kokila tells Him Ok and he leaves. Kokila tells What is all this Gopi U shouldn't do all this U hadn't to get up and go in the middle. Next time Remember. Rashi is walking with a Big Rice Box In her hand Kokila stops Her

Part 2
Rashi comes near Kokila. Kokila asks Where had u gone? By Leaving the Vegetable on the Gas. Rashi tells I had gone to bring Rice. it was over. kokila says So U must Keep the Vegetable On.Because of the Burning Smell Gopi left her Studies and Made Everything proper. Rashi gets angry. Kokila tells that Next time If u want to Go out of the Kitchen U must go And tell me Or Kokila. Rashi tells Ok Kaki ji and goes. Kokila tells Gopi to Remove the clothes Before it rains.

Gopi is removing the Cloths. Hetal comes and Asks. How was ur Studying. Gopi tells that she didn't studying That much today. Hetal tells U cannot finish all the Studying in one day. Soon U will also Speak And write And learn Everything Nicely. Gopi tells that she Feels Very nice and excited When Hetal talks to Her

In the Night all Appreciate the Food. Hetal tells that Rashi made it. Kokila tells u need a lot of Courage in doing this. But It is Only because of gopi. Because she got up while Studying and made the Thing Proper. Ahem looks at Kokila. Kokila tells that from tomorrow The Guru will teach u for 2 hours. Hetal tells Gopi to do only studying work while Studying and Not doing double Work. Jigar tells Yes If u have any work Rashi is there u can tell her. Rashi is just looking at Rashi. Gopi smiling. 

Part 3
Rashi calls up Urmila. Rashi tells See this Gopi she Again too all the Initiative. She tells the Whole Scene that Happened On the Dinner Table. Urmila tells But She was busy Studying? Rashi tells No She was getting up  and looking in the Kitchen Etc. Rashi tells I will Have no Place in the House If Gopi Studies and will become The Best Bahu. Urmila tells U Must tell Gopi to take care of him. Now the Guru Will Not come only for Eating. So then If u do this the Guru will get irritated and go. And while trying to Be a Good Bahu. And try to put a Stop on Gopis studying then Guru will definitely run away. Rashi appreciates it. Urmila tells there will be 2 Aims. U will become a Nice Bahu and Gopi will not Be able to Complete studying

In the Morning. Kinjal gets a Call. Her Frds ask About the Banyan Shop She gives Many Excuses. And keeps the Phone. Her Frds see an Address Below and decide to Go there. Dhaval comes there. Kinjal asks Him about the Pamphlets. Dhaval tells Yes I only did it. Kinjal tells My frds came to Know. Dhaval tells that Great.Kinjal tells No Enough Dhaval ji and leaves.

Gopi is Covering her Book. Jigar asks Her What will u write the minute u learn writing? Gopi looks here and there Blushes and Says Ahem Ji. Rashi is tell Ya Ahem Then What will happen to me. I will become a Servant only. Rashi comes and Asks Jigar aren't u going to Office? Jigar tells Ya. Now I will leave. He leaves

Rashi sits and tells her I want to give u an Advice. Gopi just Looks at her. Rashi tells No Not on Ahem and U Just wanted to tell U something. Gopi tells her to Tell. Rashi tells In our school we were told That Guru ji was our God You Must take care of him So I think u Must Take care of him and Give him all snacks Etc. Gopi tells This is correct. The Door bell Rings. Gopi tells the Guru ji must have come. Gopi goes to Open the Door. Rashi is just Smiling

Precap
Gopi has forgotten What she learnt Yesterday. the Guru Stands up and gets angry. If u cannot Remember the 1st 4 letters then how will u Learn Further things. Guru ji tells Kokila he can't teach her. Kokila asks What? Why? Guru Ji tells She must be 20 to 22 years But I don't think she will be able to Study. Gopi in tears. Kokila shocked. Rashi is Over excited

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky
  Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 01 July 2011 at 8:08am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreezombieb1nduNas1radhiisrohini_2007hottie2508niki_pnnamuchineetapiludeenapsherrusmile365daysOk21Ruksana1RashmiSandeepmaaneetfanraninarayanaiyeshanirleppannuAnku_20bobo12345shiny3sonam.anjananiveeeshasonusandhyanand17tvfreaqhimani88archie76***Anu***kamuralizanabegJoshana458SimranDrosie111A HUGE FANSun-LovecooldudettesurdrshajnaiiNandita5rgattusinipillaibakrishmuupiesunshine33aminakhanAnjanaYYZSpot-Ripal-naj7sparikh_Nancy_Mehr-k_SK_DiorRouge.rusha4003angelirebellideejagiPN_luvs_ArjunbipsnuttycleoSunriseGreenkaka.lgsandyukShaunSAsajnie-Anaya-ammoosnivedithabrainychild92ANJ4SK1991.Nafisa.Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS WU Update 1st July'11--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelirebelli

IF-Dazzler

angelirebelli

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Thanx much Ridzzi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.  Why can't rashi and urmila's plans not found out, always gopi to suffer.  About time things go in gopi's favour.  Hope kokila takes a stern stand and makes sure gopi does not leave the lessons or let gopi attend classes in school instead of at home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aachus-HibiscusR-

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Really wanted a Gohem scene, guess will have to wait til next week now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiiaachus-HibiscusR-

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
nice update ridzzi...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-