CID

DINESH PHADNIS (Insp. Fredricks) INFO. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Which New Guy ? Vivek ? he is not new..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DINESH PHADNIS (Insp. Fredricks) INFO. (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Pushing up on Twinkle's request.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Oh wow so there is an info thread for Freddy sir. Clap

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Dinesh Phadnis says that CID team is one fun loving lot!

Dinesh Phadnis says that CID team is one fun loving lot!

Sony TV's CID has a lot to boast off, right from its long run to the wonderful team the show has got,Fireworks Productions' CID is simply amazing. 

So far we have talked and heard a lot about the prime characters of the crime based show, but today we have got someone very special yet the one who went unnoticed. Well, we are talking of Fredricks (Freedy) played by Dinesh Phadnis. His character was initially that of a serious sub-inspector but later it was tweaked into a humorous one to add a touch of light air under the veneer of crime and seriousness.

Talking of the transformation, he said, "I remember I was struggling for roles and wherever I went to seek work, I met B P Singh (producer of CID). I am not aware if it was sheer luck or co incidence. Finally, he asked me if I wanted to join CID and that's how my journey began. Later I also took up Aahat".

Further, when asked about the shift from a serious character to a comparatively lighter (humorous) one, he stated, "The show earlier had no humor at all. So I was chosen to be the comic relief. And I must say that I have received great response from the masses."

Last but surely not the least; Dinesh praised CID team saying, "It's a big and lovely team. There is absolutely no sense of insecurity. Shivaji Satam, Daya, Aditya are all very helpful. And the best part is that fans love my work."

source@BolegaIndia.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsubha.mano86Shagnika

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

The team of CID is big and lovely, says Dinesh Phadnis aka Fredricks

Dinesh Phadnis

Hey, guys…time to rejoice. Here's news on the coolest show on this big bad world. Yes, we are talking about none other than Fireworks Productions, CID(name taken with big drum roll playing in the back ground) on Sony Entertainment Television. Now, we all love Fredricks (Freedy) played by Dinesh Phadnis. His character was initially that of a serious sub-inspector but later it was tweaked into a humorous one to add a touch of light air under the veneer of crime and seriousness.

"I remember I was struggling for roles and wherever I went to seek work, I met B P Singh (producer of CID). I am not aware if it was sheer luck or co incidence. Finally, he asked me if I wanted to join CID and that's how my journey began. Later I also took up Aahat," he shares with Tellychakkar.com.

So how was the shift from a serious character to a comparatively lighter (humorous) one? "The show earlier had no humour at all. So I was chosen to be the comic relief. And I must say that I have received great response from the masses."

And what about team CID? "It's a big and lovely team. There is absolutely no sense of insecurity. Shivaji Satam, Daya, Aditya are all very helpful. And the best part is that fans love my work."

At the personal front, he is happily married and his family "too loves his show."

source :TC 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha.mano86

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I came across these two articles while surfing for some CID related stuff , felt they need to be here too...

excuse my posts if they have already been shared here Embarrassed

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
@Twinkles

thanks for sharing these articles Smile

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Its good to hear from him ! He is truly the "unnoticed" one... God bless him... He has been such an integral part of the show since day 1 Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarnsapomano86

Post Reply New Post

Go to top