CID

DINESH PHADNIS (Insp. Fredricks) INFO. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
It is really unfortunate that such a talented and versatile actor has not been given enough screen space in a show that he has worked for for 12 yearsOuch From a serious mood in a moment, he can change to a jocular mood the next. Just love him!Big smile Loved his work in AC and Deep WoundClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.cidBhavanab

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DINESH PHADNIS (Insp. Fredricks) INFO. (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

IF-Sizzlerz

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Awesome buddy,,,,,,,,
Thanks...

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

It is really unfortunate that such a talented and versatile actor has not been given enough screen space in a show that he has worked for for 12 yearsOuch From a serious mood in a moment, he can change to a jocular mood the next. Just love him!Big smile Loved his work in AC and Deep WoundClap

Absolutely !

For me his best performance and the best way to portray his characterisation was done in Behroopiya, followed by Sr.Inspector Abhijeet !! There were no unwanted elements then, and his performance and the dialogue delivery all were ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
I really don't like such decision of FW to change the character of our officers and they just ruined Freddy sir's character in CID...now when someone think about this officer two things are come first to mind...one is AATMA & the second is his wife...this is very much ridiculous idea of them...I really like him in classic eras where he is too good...in fact in recent episodes he is very good in that comedy roles & I like his bondage with all the member of CID & it is very sweetly shown in various episodes...hats off the actor to act in all kind of situations...Clap

Edited by debasree04 - 03 July 2011 at 1:22am

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
A much needed thread. Shagnika good you started the thread based on a suggestion.
Freddy is the silent backbone of CID . None can do the work he does as a character. Now the actor doning the role is truly admirable for the patience he has shown to be with the show all these years. Offers might have come his way and yet we see him continuing on in this serial.He deserves a standing Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I wish DInesh sir starts writing stories again !! His stories have been good enough, specially in the golden era he was TOO GOOD Clap
 We need him very badly now...

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

I wish DInesh sir starts writing stories again !! His stories have been good enough, specially in the golden era he was TOO GOOD Clap
 We need him very badly now...

i agree..his stories were far better than the disasters we see nowadays...

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Fredrick the dearest uncle of CID fans.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top