Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
gopi's character  is very dumb and she is like this b'coz of the tortures urmila did  since her childhood she lost all her confidence ,she had a dream of a loving husband but what destiny did ahem is totally opposite to her dreams ,she wanted only love from her partner and ahem gives her every thing but not love😕😕ahem is a heartless guy i wonder how he feels so much  for his mom     when he is so heartless ðŸ˜•and then we balmes her i myself balmes her and calls her gawar  but some times i feel that poor girl  what's her fault in all this??she was never strong to take a stand for her self but now she is changing at least 20% kokila changed her she made realize that you shouldn't listen any body and you should think by your self i hope this lession gopi will never forget at least and on the other hand ahem always insults her in front of whole family and he calls his self an educated person he may be educated but he is not cultured or should i say he is the MOST worst PATI in SP🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
NO comments??is it such  boring topic?
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ahem if anything shud blame and be angry with himself if he got married to Gopi - it was he who blindly left the decision on kokila and said that he will marry anyone  whom his mom selects for him... if you were so particular about what your wife shud be like, u should have taken your own decision when it mattered! its so double faced to first leave it on your mom and then keep blaming her and the poor wife for all your misery...
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: smallwonder

ahem if anything shud blame and be angry with himself if he got married to Gopi - it was he who blindly left the decision on kokila and said that he will marry anyone  whom his mom selects for him... if you were so particular about what your wife shud be like, u should have taken your own decision when it mattered! its so double faced to first leave it on your mom and then keep blaming her and the poor wife for all your misery...

exactly you are right 1t he  allowed kokila to  choose any girl of her choice and now  not accepting the poor girl😡😡😡
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said both off you Ahem is solely to blame for his marriage to Gopi for a guy who loves his mother and never whats to hurt her hes doing a good job off breaking mums heart everytime he insults her Gopi bhau
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
absolutely he should be norminated in the worst pati award rather than best pati award...😆
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but one more thing...he is very very possessive!!!!!!
he dont want any others or incidents to hurt  her other than him...if anything else hurt her he will be there to rescue her...the firecrack incident, switzerland and during his bday that match stick./...am i correct????????
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aachus

he dont want any others or incidents to hurt  her other than him...if anything else hurt her he will be there to rescue her...the firecrack incident, switzerland and during his bday that match stick./...am i correct????????

Yah I remember he didn't want to explode anymore fireworks after the incident with Gopi, the candles on the birthday cake, and when Kokila called Gopi an idiot for carrying Rashi's bag and all left, except Aham he was they to help her with the bag. The right to hurt her is reserved for him only, as most husbands are...lol.
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaffa

Well said both off you Ahem is solely to blame for his marriage to Gopi for a guy who loves his mother and never whats to hurt her hes doing a good job off breaking mums heart everytime he insults her Gopi bhau

yes then  he thinks his mom gets very happy
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: aachus

still yaar yeh kya baat hui ke aap in front of the whole family apni wife ko insult karo embarrass karna🤢🤢its disgusting yaar no wife than gopi will bear it