ll~Adaalat Case Discussion Zone~ll - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
 oh even today i wont be able to watch this eps as i hv to watch ratan sawmvar's finale...
from written update i cant understand properly...
Ok then you can watch the re-runs if possible.
Yesterday's episode was good !! The concept was new...although not so realistic as it wasnt so easy.. It was good to see KD solving the case as always πŸ‘ Maya did a good job too. As Debo said, the colonel could have done a better job though ! The rest of the performances were mostly good. I had only one complaint or doubt u can say. When the colonel calls at the PS, the clock shows 10.45 ! But later we come to know that the murder was not exactly 10.45. So in a way, the direction was wrong for just one scene !Or was it my mistake? πŸ˜•
I think the direction was a bit confusing there.
The clock showed 10:45 which was wrong and the exact time was 10:25, the policemen reached there after 20 minutes.
shaggy they changed all the clocks. all worlds clock even Police station.  Just kidding. Leave it

Had they shown Police station clock at 10:25 then audience could have guessed there and then only. They should have avoided showing Police station clock.

Leaving this thing case was very good and good performance by all.
I agree !! They shouldnt have shown that clock in that scene !! But anyways, its okay..forget it !! The episode was cool  πŸ‘πŸΌ

And today's model wala episode was too good !! I somehow loved it. The twist that KD brought won me over !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
KD was looking awesome when he was walking ramp😊
When I watched the Ramp walk scene I was 😍
ramp scene was too good , loved him...