Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Anu, thanks for the hilarious post, Arnav employees very stupid people and so when he met Khushi, he was insulted because she is far more intelligent than those losers. Poor guy has to do all the work to be rich. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question for the PH 4 Lions (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Great post anu!!!. Each time i look at the office set up and the employees behaviour it proves that its a pagal khana as no one with brains work there.sorry did i say WORK?,

I really wonder how arnav is so successful running a crap  like this.

If its not for  barun i would have said a  bye bye to the show long before.

Come on PH, please dont play with our patience.Its high time now.If you dont have brains that doesnt mean we dont have one.

Correct the mess you  call as office ASAP.

mazkachazka

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
ASR's office is more like a middle school then a legit ofifice

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
good one anu!!!

i wouldn't mind takin da production house to my office and show them around... perhaps they borrow few tips ROFL ROFL ROFL

psst i'd kill to work at ASR's office though... da only reason is ASR himself Day Dreaming ahhh it's so obvious na?!?! ROFL

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i agreee with u 

100% dead on accurate !!!

Emjae

Emjae

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ASR the great 'Garment Tycoon' and is stupid offices are in a dire need of a dose of reality.

The office atmosphere and work ethic the production house have created are utterly deplorable...Thank you Anu for your great post, you summed up the idiotic and crass office environment, beautifully. 

mazkachazka

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I know! WTH are the employees doing? I mean it's beyond absurd!
Are they in second grade or what? All of them eavesdropping on the boss, then passing msgs about the "score", updating it on the whiteboard, and in general passing snide remarks and gossiping. WHO THE HELL WORKS in that office?!

I can't believe they were all standing there in a herd and looking up at his cabin. And that freaking sim-pim or whatever was actually peeping up into ASR's cabin yest. Like they have absolutely NO work, except just keeping track of the bet. I was freaking annoyed at these so-called employees.
Honestly, if there's an office like this, I'd LOVE to join, cause they get paid for laughing, joking, and acting like stupid clowns. And doing nothing else.

Edited by aa123.80 - 01 July 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281mazkachazka

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
great post dear...thanx for bringing it all out..was having the same thoughts since this office track has started..hope it changes soon..Ak are the only driving force for me to tolerate those duffers//..coz such an office atmosphere is far from reality..in the beginning i had thought only sim-pam are useless bimbos hired by ASR,that wag their tails everywhere except at their desks..but now all seem to be from the same garbage,having nothing else to do other than following khushi at whatever she does..duh-uh..gimme a break..

PS::guys why don't we all do one thing ,like someone make up a brief letter/draft and send it to the Creative team/PH where we can include everyone's remarks on this horrendous office atmosphere...so that they know what we actually are bothered for..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.