Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I watched today's episode and I really really am dying to find out the answer to this question. Please 4 Lions help me.

What grade are the buffoons in this ASR office in?  Have they given their higher secondary or are we still dealing with middle school pre-pubescent antics here?

I would highly recommend the production house take a field trip to an actual office.  There you will find people, hold on to your cappucinos, WORKING.  You will not find the following:

1) a co-worker nuzzling up to their boss to give them a back rub during office hours, particularly when the boss has glass walls (non transparent walls are preferrable for illicit office romances) (La made me throw up in my mouth a little during that scene)Confused

2) employees sending out simultaneous spamming sms's about another co-worker's meeting and all dropping work to eavesdrop on the event.  Employees are usually working.

3) an employee acting on as a peeping freaking tom on the boss from stairs that have quite obviously not been built to building code as they don't even have a handrail (I get it, ASR is in his ivory tower - can't he get a handrail though)  I so wanted ASR to open that window/door right on that Sim/Pam - I can't tell the difference in the dimwits, sorry - and knock her front teeth out. Dead  Noone does that because employees are usually working (you see a theme here 4 lions??)

4) all the employees taking lunch at the same time -  does this office run on a school period system - hey it's Period 6 everyone, that means lunch in the cafeteria, next I have biology, how about you Pam??HELLO?????  who is working???

5) a dry erase board with a scorecard and truly horrible cartoon renditions in a FASHION DESIGN house.  Noone knows how to draw here???   WTH.  And besides that, how are people supposed to know the special of the day in the cafeteria if you use it for that???  

and lastly - noone keeps track of someone else's meetings with the boss because - join me everyone - employees are WORKING.  Round 2, did that dimwit say round 2??  Oh, it must be time for gym class.

I am thoroughly disgusted by this office of ding dongs.  We are not as stupid as you think 4 Lions.  Thank goodness ASR is in that office or else I would torch the place.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690Emjaegudia7enchanted.parul-fanAshgcinerariaIpoonaktms-sia-sash10ClaraOswald.Aahanaxx11sparikhshypersonOperaqueenKiranSD1-Raz-Sidda8aa123.80mazkachazkaSofnasonali.19281-Jahnvi-.DarkParadise..HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Question for the PH 4 Lions" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I 1000% agree with you. 
ASR's office seems more like high school than an working office.  
Seriously i think they got this job right when they got out of high school
no one who works acts with such childish behavior

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690momma1128

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I am with you all the way!!...the level of disorganization that this office has is tooo much!!...I made a post on how Arnav's office is a museum instead of an office cause of the namonees that are present there. I have never seen a scene uptill now where any employee is actually working!!...don't know how Arnav makes profit over such lazy staff members!!

I keep on ignoring the oddities just for the sake of Arnav and Khushi!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690momma1128mazkachazka

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I am with you all the way!!...the level of disorganization that this office has is tooo much!!...I made a post on how Arnav's office is a museum instead of an office cause of the namonees that are present there. I have never seen a scene uptill now where any employee is actually working!!...don't know how Arnav makes profit over such lazy staff members!!

I keep on ignoring the oddities just for the sake of Arnav and Khushi!!

I do the same thing!!!
But u do have a point on how Arnav makes a profit with his useless staff members

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690momma1128

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Anu..ROFL even if I mutilate my brain cells while watching this.. and tell myself its not an office just a setting for mill n boons romance.. tell me one thing.. how does glass walls really helpLOL I mean what made pim.. sim.. w/e stop from voyerism when ASR had a strip tease moment.. eh.. and how is tht gonna help the future ahem scenesROFL

ok now if I merely consider this a work placeROFL.. I would tell the ph to even take a short walk if they cant afford a field trip to the near by sari shop in lucknow or delhi where ever they r.. and peep in.. even the smallest shops with 3 employees are on their heels tending to customers or inventoring.. or accounting. .and this is a FASHION HOUSEROFL what do they fashion anyways..

How i wish to fuse my grey matter temp.. but did khushi only give measurement of the upper half of the body.. for like shirts or somethingLOLn tht my lord was a grave offensive task from ASRs end.. 

I tht star plus had more money.. why is their production values as chindi as star one.. and their technical team.. lesser said the better.. even if they deter on quality.. have something marketable here.. No one will sit to watch some random girl put her hands all over the boss..n some mabaaa bg music gathering.. maik up infested mami.. mouthing gibberish..  I am surprised at the trps this show is still getting.. now thts a miracle

Edited by sonali.19281 - 30 June 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128aa123.80mazkachazka

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
^^^

If PH are trying to make a mature love story - their words not mine - then what the hell is this bullsh*t??  It is offensive to anyone who has ever scene an office anywhere.  I mean seriously - do they think we have halwa for brains?

Edited by momma1128 - 30 June 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
^^ mature for who.. 7 yr olds ROFL.. i guess even they wont buy this Bull in d name of maturity.. and trust me.. AK characters can be shown anywhr if they dont wanna show an office.. n tht office is sheer blasphemy.. I wanna ask them is d 4 lions office like datROFL.. no one really cares to work there anyways.. ASRs dingey sound rather hollow when u look at the std of the employees at least.. even fresh grads wld put them to shame.. and are they like all losers with no life to pay so much stupid attn to some gal who walked in a day b4Ermm for someone who has no tolerance for incompetency.. ASRs office is quite a paradoxROFL wonder how many slaps he renders those idiots in a day

P.S. u r a bong rite.. this office (or not) reminds me of this line my dad wld use.. at the lack of work culture in WB.. LOL

aashi jayi mainey paayi.. kaj korley aaro chayiLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 30 June 2011 at 10:00pm

KiranSD1

IF-Rockerz

KiranSD1

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Lol, wives are annoying at home, so they need some play time Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.