Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I watched today's episode and I really really am dying to find out the answer to this question. Please 4 Lions help me.
What grade are the buffoons in this ASR office in? Have they given their higher secondary or are we still dealing with middle school pre-pubescent antics here?
I would highly recommend the production house take a field trip to an actual office. There you will find people, hold on to your cappucinos, WORKING. You will not find the following:
1) a co-worker nuzzling up to their boss to give them a back rub during office hours, particularly when the boss has glass walls (non transparent walls are preferrable for illicit office romances) (La made me throw up in my mouth a little during that scene)
2) employees sending out simultaneous spamming sms's about another co-worker's meeting and all dropping work to eavesdrop on the event. Employees are usually working.
3) an employee acting on as a peeping freaking tom on the boss from stairs that have quite obviously not been built to building code as they don't even have a handrail (I get it, ASR is in his ivory tower - can't he get a handrail though) I so wanted ASR to open that window/door right on that Sim/Pam - I can't tell the difference in the dimwits, sorry - and knock her front teeth out.
Noone does that because employees are usually working (you see a theme here 4 lions??)
4) all the employees taking lunch at the same time - does this office run on a school period system - hey it's Period 6 everyone, that means lunch in the cafeteria, next I have biology, how about you Pam??HELLO????? who is working???
5) a dry erase board with a scorecard and truly horrible cartoon renditions in a FASHION DESIGN house. Noone knows how to draw here??? WTH. And besides that, how are people supposed to know the special of the day in the cafeteria if you use it for that???
and lastly - noone keeps track of someone else's meetings with the boss because - join me everyone - employees are WORKING. Round 2, did that dimwit say round 2?? Oh, it must be time for gym class.
I am thoroughly disgusted by this office of ding dongs. We are not as stupid as you think 4 Lions. Thank goodness ASR is in that office or else I would torch the place.