Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Masands Bollywood Blinditem of the Week - Page 10

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lalixlily

Lovers/Partners in crime affairs ðŸ˜† at work usually ignore each other to not disclose any intimacy through their body language. It may be a strategy because they're being spied. 😊

that may be true, yet still some hint gives it away usually. Yet, don't these people have any remorse or gulit?
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kangana & Ajay had sizzling chemistry in OUTAM...now we know...they were an item and ozzled on to screen

Kajol is all talk no action...if it's true Ajay is cheating on her like this... then she no better and others..who keep mum to their hubbies infidelities...
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

Ya right, anyhow do you know any siggy makers I really want one on aayan and Ranbir they make the greatest Jodi known😉 they should have a movie Waking up with Ranbir.😆

On topic: I hope its not true. But wow Ajay

wake up dear, it's not me who is saying this it's salman who said this in an interview when asked about kangana so no need to be angry at me run after the journalist instead.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@crystal Yes it is hard to leave a family when children are concerned...but one can ignore cheating once maybe twice but Ajay (according to rumors) seems to be a regular. How can one be with a man who is a constant sleep around type especially when Kajol is a big brand herself! I choose not to believe this rumor for now :P
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
may be Kajol is still with him bcz she has seen her parents living separate and herself faced it and she doesnt want her childeren to face it ...since they all live in a joint family seems like may be kajol wants family, her priority,   so may be choose to ignore what Ajay does  ...😕
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Someone please explain! If Ajay is indeed what he is why is she still with him? Kids? She had only 1 child why she had 2 then? 😕 There are certain rumors I have a hard time believing and this is one of those.

alot of women dont say anything especially after the kidss.. i knew someone and she said she doesnt do anything because she knows whereever her husband may go he will come back to her only.. girls come and go but she stays and she says no one can take her place..and her husband knows that..Confused
sogazelle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

alot of women dont say anything especially after the kidss.. i knew someone and she said she doesnt do anything because she knows whereever her husband may go he will come back to her only.. girls come and go but she stays and she says no one can take her place..and her husband knows that..😕

That's right...we know Ajay will never divorce Kajol to marry Kangana...that would be too much of a scandal...SO that's why Kajol "closes" her eyes.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like all these star wives must be in their own La La Land after turning a blind eye to their husband's extra curricular activities ... Some of them in M & B dreamland... Some must be singing Let it snow Let it snow... Some must be shopping for Toys Boys and Joys...

Oh... Well... Whatever floats their boat... 🥱  

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago