Chat Clubs

JB's Penthouse [STRICTLY Members only] 91 (Page 91)

Post Reply New Post

Page 91 of 94

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donny COMB

Ya toh my reading speed has increased ya phir you write chota henna..;;)

Donny ur greedy eyes are just getting bigger aur kuch nahi...;;)

But still mazza aaya padhne ka. Big smile good!

Liked the turn of events with Hussain LOL i wish he does saare woh kaam jo henna dislikes and comes in bad books ;;) yeh wala part i thut u might like the most... waise toh i like Miss Lovely sitting on donny more... ;;)

Aur yeh Miss Lovely ko na donny se durr rehna chaiye :-w n college mein daroo?Shocked agar sab pakade gaye toh expelled Shocked kuch zyada hi hogaya but then that means trouble awaits Donny and Gang.

Donny since when did u care about getting expelled? Smile you toh don't even go to all ur classes...Smile Donny khudi is such a big trouble what is trouble gonna await him..

Thank u for keeping Saara a lil polite in this part ;;) n Eijoo better stop drinking habits...sharaabi ppl Saara doesn't like :-w Garu ki na aaj hi new pic i saw wen u described his lean against wall na cud imagine how cute he wud hv seemed Blushing

unintended but somehow saara came out nice in this part...Ouch will have to correct that in next part...loh thoda sa kya peeliya sharabi thodi na ban gaya... n this is the age of experiementing..

@garu: oh ..so u are going back to garu ab kya? ;;)

Huggie for Amrit LOL...for making Henna realise facts...soon she will make henna realise she's falling for donny ;;) good good.

Amrit toh is the queen of realism in this FF!

And Nits Didi ki Eid Diwali Christmas sab hogayi...Hu ke saath having Kulfi akele akele..Wink

Lucky nits na! LOL see she got a different role compared to all the eating n sleeping she has been doing recently...LOL

Next part mein ab Henna Donny ki baat shaat bhi karwa dehna...;;)

Not so fast! Smile

Post next part soon Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaaraDONamail1601

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JB's Penthouse [STRICTLY Members only] 91 (Page 91)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Part 11: Kali ko karo talli
Yeah. Kali. :| I thought Hussain doing Henna ko talli then maar kha kar kahin par falling. LOL

ROFLLL I never even thought off it that way..LOLLOLLOL

Hussain is sooo chaalu!!! Angry Achha kiya Henna ne jo left him. Badtameez ganda ladka! AngryAngry
ohho... turned you ppl more against Hu...OuchLOL

Amrit in the library? ShockedShockedShocked
chatting kar rahi thi... ya phir koi cricket wala contest mein hisa leh rahi thi.. .don't worry she wasn't doing anything hazardous to health such as studying..LOL

Bataao...ab Nits ke peechhe. *rolls eyes* Kitna ganda hai Hussain! Angry
yaar was just a friendly req Embarrassed he was feeling down.. company chahiye thi beechare ko..Embarrassed

Saara determined follows at a distance too. 'hunh! Main kyun peeche rahun? mujhe bhi dekhna hai'
Rofl!!! Chhota baccha hai..."mujhe bhi dekhna hai." LOLLOL
ROFLROFL only time maybe u will find her cute... kyunki normally she is K wali cutie..SmileLOL

Haaye bechaara Donny...izzat hi lutti rehti hai iski. ROFL
u know mujhe lagta hai donny needs a chunari of something to help protect his izzat from buri nazar..LOL

ROFL Waise guys don't need aisi lines bhi to go after a girl. *rolls eyes*
arre hu is decent... bas u log favour donny issliye u think he is slimy..LOL poor guy doesn't stand a chance now...dekha jaye toh he hasn't really done anything bad other than act a little despo..Embarrassed

'Donny ki jawaani, dian lootne wali'
ROFL

LOLLOL

HUH!!!Angry

me is thinking adee will beat this guy up soon..ROFL

she batters her already very battered eyelashes at him.
ROFL Can imagine half her eyelashes falling off! ROFL

kya pata they might fake hi honge waise bhi..LOL

Awww...poor Donny!Cry

koi nahi poor hai... useless hai who told him to drop the paper? Smile

Dost bhi waise kameene hain Donny ke...maze se drinking. LOL

kya karein ab... they are fultoo party animals.. they know how to enjoy themselves..LOL i'm sure they will show loyalty too when the time comes..Embarrassed

Just as she takes a step towards her room an angry voice comes booming behind her. 'kaun tha woh?' it demands. Wide-eyed henna stops in her tracks.

Will poor Donny survive the elephant on his back? Nopes.
MEEE!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wait n watch..LOL

Or will she crumple him? 200 of 206 bones will get broken.
Will Henna overcome the trouble on the horizon for her? Not until she marries Donny, no. LOL

haww... after marrying this nikamma my problems will increase only... uski beshak resolve ho jaye

Awesome part yaar...me just waiting for me!!LOLLOLLOL

Love all the detailed description, scene by scene...and yet the action is fast-paced! ClapClapClap And I loved Hussain ki haalat. MUHAHAHA!!!

thank youuu Hug

[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amail1601

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi

lovely part henna haa henna thinking hussean taking  advantageLOL
haa kulfi tht to frm hussainDay Dreaming*kash saach hojayi*

next part waiting fr adis entry

see nits.. hussain is not a bad guy na? didn't break ur heart even tho was not in a good mood when u showed up. Treated u like a true gentleman..Embarrassed

keep reading something might happen u never know...LOL

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrit23

OMG !!! now this was a treat to read Big smile love reading long parts coz they always excite me as to wat will happen next...n donny u're reading speed has defo increased LOLLOL

mommmyyy Hug

my fav moment was when henna gets angry at hu Big smile haye...dil ko chain pada padh k LOL LOL sucha chalu banda he is waise, nits k saath enjoying ice cream...usse genuinely henna ki fiqr hoti na wuldnt've  done that...huh..anyways, acha huya, hope he continues such antics in future also Big smile good luck to hu for that

oh... mommy u not like hu at all? Ouch arre ab jo samne hai usse kyun kisi aur ke liye naraaz kare?LOL goes or doesn't go for icecream the problem with henna will still be there na... so why hurt nits ki feelings? EmbarrassedLOL

n Donny bechara got stuck coz of his frnds...n i agree agar clg mein daaru peete pakde gye toh wuld be expelled LOL hope he gets rid of Miss Lovely soon...n join full time with henna Embarrassed

amrit yaar.. Donny won't get caught until i need him too...LOL so don't worry about it... n miss lovely.. she is such a forceful character... koi na chahe bhi toh waapis aati rahegi.. shameless hai..LOL

waise toh u r a wonderful writer...i culd imagine each n every scene...amrit n henna's convo was obviously my fav LOL oh n that reminds me, meri choti dotty ki bhi entry kara doh ff mein, she's dying to join us in the fun...(n also wants scenes with abhay WinkLOL)

everyone's anticipating adee's entry..LOLLOL will have to get to work on it.LOL

now im wondering who asked henna about hu...her mom dad bro neighbour frnd...akhir kaun ho sakta hai woh ??? *thinking* n eagerly waiting for the next part...but no worries take ur time Big smile

I am updating after replying to this comment... not well na so took off uni kal or aaj.. n got the time to write part 12 quite quickly...Embarrassed

Good Luck with uni...study well n make us proud Big smile will try too Embarrassed

P.S thnx Adee for telling me about the latest of this place, ff's n other stuff u keep me updated with..sometimes things just skipp off my mind Embarrassed

yeh thanku adee for telling amrit!! Hug

Hey to Donny n Nits Big smile hope u r doing great as always !!
I'll try to b around more often Wink

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Part 12: New new new new NEW Entry!

After a few minutes off struggling miss lovely finally gets off donny. 'sweetu dance karo na mere saath' she slurs drunkenly pulling Donny by the neck off his sweater. Donny removes her hand firmly and picks himself up 'no thank you ma'am.' brushing his clothes off he takes a step towards the door. Miss Lovely seizes the opportunity and holds donnys hand. She twirls herself around forcibly holding Donny's hand above her head, drunkenly spinning with great lack of skill. Donny swiftly passes on the drunken Miss Lovely to Eijoo and makes a quick exit. Saara and Garu follow. Arjun and Eijoo continue their drunken party with her.

Outside Saara fans Donny with the textbook she never found any other use for. 'itni garmi kyun khaa raha hai? Teri lovely ji toh kab ki peeche choot gayi hai' she attempts to calm donny down. Donny on the other is not in the mood to listen anymore, he walks out off the college building towards his bike. Saara looks at Garu. 'uff iske saath iss mood mein koi pagal hi baitega' she sighs thinking what to do. Donny gets on his bike and pulls on his helmet hastily. 'ghar jaake sau baar shower lehna padega' he looks over to see if saara is coming. Garu signals he is dropping her. Without a second thought Donny whizzes to the college gates. As he rides through them he sees Hussain and Nits walking back towards college laughing. 'yeh chipkoo chacha ab iske saath bhi chakkar chala raha hai?!' he grits his teeth having had enough he tells himself he doesn't care and revs his bike harder and zooms off.

Hussain thanks Nits for keeping him company and cheering him up. 'mujhe koi problem hogi toh tumhare paas zaroor aaonga!' he assures her. 'main koi free therapy nahi dehti acha icecream mein payments karni zaruri hain haan?' she tries to put on the most serious face she can manage but both up laughing and hussain nods in agreement. Having had enjoyed her time with Hussain she makes her way back to the hostel to fill Verni in on all the details. Hussain slides on his helmet and gets on his bike.

Saara looks at Garu who winks back at her naughtily and they both run back inside to see what has become off Miss Lovely. Eijoo and Arjun sit her on her chair and gently laying her down on her desk so that she can sleep it off. 'bechari donny ke pyaar mein kitni pagal hogayi hai' Arjun shakes his head not knowing if he should find the situation funny or not. Eijoo picks up the whiskey bottle and removes any evidence off them ever having been there. 'zyada matt soch arjun, isse bhi pata hai donny isko kabhi bhi uss nazar se nahi dekhga. She's just very lonely.' he pulls the office door shut behind him. Arjun begins to wonder why she is so lonely.

Saara paces down to corridor fast just in time to see Eijoo and Arjun shutting the door. 'kya hua?' she enquires. 'passed out' Arjun replies. 'kisi ko inform karna chahiye' Garu reasons as it is their fault she is in that state. 'Tum log bahar jaake wait karo' Saara takes the initiative and walks to the staff room, she explains to the staff there that she noticed Miss Lovely passed out over her desk when she had gone to ask for some help on a certain assignment. The staff members typically not suspecting Saara because she is a girl tell her she should go home as it is getting late and that they will unfortunately have to see to her. Saara turns, her innocent expression turning into a smirk. She blows on her index finger as though it's a gun 'sab are wrapped around it ache se' she says to herself and hurries back to the boys.

Henna turns quickly, immediately recognising the voice. She urges it too be quiet and takes the person to her room quickly. 'marrwayegi yaar!' henna sighs with relief. The voice laughs, as it always does, mazze mein enjoying every bit off teasing people. 'Adee! Stop it!' Henna warns. The girl pushes her long dark, waist length hair out off her face still laughing. Stood here was the neighbourhood jasoos. 'Henna, yeh achi baat nahi hai, kabse tera wait kar rahi hoon.' Letting herself fall onto henna's bed she bounces. Henna sighs thinking about why she was late. She sets her bag down besides her desk and joins Adee. 'Bus choot gayi thi yaar. Amrit ne lift di. Waise Adee, how's your leg now?'

Adee looks down at it and shrugs. 'Getting better, jasoosi phir se kar sakti hoon.' She winks playfully. 'You'll never change, yeh journalism ke shauk mein hum sab ke pol khol dehgi tu!' Henna smiles happy to see Adee on the path off recovery after a major depressive episode in her life. Starting college and making a new start had meant a lot to Adee but the accident had ruined all that for her. A few weeks before college had started Adee had met with a road accident, where the driver had failed to stop leaving her seriously injured. A stranger had come to her rescue and had later visited her at the hospital. She did not remember him well because she was so drugged out and drowsy at the time, but Henna had conversed with him.

'Doctor ne kaha hai agle week se main college shuru kar sakti hoon!' Adee grins pleased. 'That is fantastic news Adee! Amrit, Nits sabhi tujhse mil kar pagal hi hojayenge khushi se. The old gang will be back together phir se.' Henna hugs her hearing the positive news. Adee clears her throat 'ahem, waise maine jo question poocha tha uska abhi tak mujhe jawab nahi mila.' Just then Henna's mom pops in, she informs that Henna's dad and she are going out to a company event and that they'll be back late. Both girls nod and wave goodbye. It was hard for Henna and Adee to differentiate between their own parents and each others as their parents had never differentiated between the two girls. Adee was a couple of months younger than Henna and because off that she always loved acting like Henna's younger sister, to which Henna had no objection whatsoever. 'Chal dinner karte hai, phir tujhe batati hoon college mein kya tamasha chal raha hai.' Henna motions Adee to get up and come. She makes her way to the kitchen. 'Adee tumhari mom ko pata hai na ki tu idhar hai? Kahin aise hi toh nahi aagayi bin bataye?' 'subah se toh yahin hoon Henna, mom ko pata hai.' Adee follows her limping slightly, she ignores the pain as being ill or weak sickened her the most.

Leaving one off the servants to park his bike Donny hand over his helmet and walks inside. 'Donny' his mom calls. Lost in his own thoughts he walks upstairs. 'Donnyyy!' she calls louder, enough to make Donny snaps out of his thoughts. 'Ji?' he manages to answer stumbling to catch his balance from the mini shock. 'Saara kahan hai?' she enquires. 'Aa rahi hai' he shrugs and walks off. 'Haainn?' Donny's mom gasps, 'yeh ladka bhi na ek dum nalayak hai!' Donny drops his bag on his bed and goes to clean himself up. 'Inn clothes ko toh will burn' he mutters to himself. 'uski shakal ka bonfire doll will make.'

Saara arrives about 20 minutes later but with Eijoo. Garu like always had been sidelined as Saara had got into the car with Eijoo without a second thought. Garu had just watched her leave without saying anything. She says goodbye to Eijoo and heads inside where her mom is waiting for her. 'Saara, itni late kyun aayi ho?' she looks at her over her glasses frames not impressed. 'Mom, yeh Donny na, mujhpe gussa karke wahin mujhe chodh aaya. Bas meri chappal ghalati se ghir gayi thi. Badi mushkil se Eijoo se lift li hai.' She makes a sad victim face, smirking knowing Donny will get told off. 'Payback for subah Donny' she whispers. 'KYA?' Donny's mom gets all worked up and tells saara she won't leave Donny.

Henna heats up the food her mom has left whilst Adee helps sets the table even after Henna told her not too. She brings both their plates and sits at the table with Adee. 'Acha tujhe yaad hai jab main hospital main tujhe dekhne aayi thi, college ke pehle din?' Henna begins, Adee nods taking a spoonful. 'Toh uss hussain ke bare mein bataya tha, art class wala? Subah jo ladka aaya tha wo hussain hi tha.' 'oh, kahani aage badi matlab' Adee teases. 'yehi toh problem hai adee.' Henna plays with the food on her plate. 'kaise?' Adee asks confused. Henna continues updating her on the current situation.

All clean Donny comes and sits at his table. He opens his bag to retrieve the notorious form and begins filling in it. 'Name... Student number... current class... prospective class...' Donny completes the form with ease in his keedhe makode style handwriting. He suddenly stops. 'Parental consent and sign???' He re-reads the form again in the hope that what he just read was wrong. Unfortunately it's not. Slapping his forehead he rests his elbows on his desk. 'Mere saath hi kyun aisa hota hai? Forge karun' ya poochun?.' He sits there for a while contemplating what to do. Saara walks past and tells Donny that their mom wants to see him. Sighing he gets up, he looks at the form then decides he is not a liar and that forging will only increase his problems. He folds the paper up and puts it in his pocket, in search off the correct moment to ask. He goes downstairs to see why his mom is calling him.

Adee is busy listening to the story with full expressions and reactions, occasionally adding in her philosophical pieces off advice. 'Ab amrit ko lagta hai ki Hussain mujhe pasand karta hai.' Henna finishes her tale. 'Aur tujhe kya lagta hai?' Adee asks thinking deeply about the situation. 'Pata nahi itna toh socha nahi' Henna shrugs. 'toh soch na, tujhe hussain kaisa lagta hai?' she asks impatiently almost jumping off her seat with suspense. 'He's ok.' Comes the reply. 'loh!' adee lets out, slumping back into her seat 'bas ok?' 'haan, jaise tu ok hai, amrit ok hai, waise hussain bhi ok hai.' Henna reasons not knowing herself what she is saying. 'Arre par hum ladkiyan hai, hum jaisi bhi hai use koi farkh nahi padta' Adee slaps her forehand. Henna even more confused by what Adee is trying to say stays quiet and eats her food. 'Dikhne mein toh bura nahi tha Henna, aur subah bade style se aaya tujhe lehne.' Adee attempts to ignite the situation. 'I guess' Henna says disinterested. 'toh' tu impress nahi hui?' Adee taps her nails on the table. 'Impress?' Henna almost chokes on her food. 'darr itna lag raha tha ki koi dekh na leh, impress hone ka time kahan se nikalti?' she sips some water. Adee lets out a long 'hmmm' taking in the feelings surrounding the situation. 'zyada adee baba na ban ab, dinner karle' henna says pretty hungry herself.

Where there is peace and quite, on the other side is noise and anger. Donny is stood being told off for tanging 'poor' saara. Not a rare occurrence in Donny's life, he knew it was better to be accused off everything under the sun then to try and tell his side. Whilst his mom shouts he thinks off a scheme to get his paper signed. 'Sunn raha hai na tu Donny?' his mom roars. From disinterested Donny makes the saddest face he can manage. 'Ji mom.' Seeing this his mom also changes her tone. 'Kya hua beta?' she asks with much concern. Donny smirks knowing he's in. 'Mom aapko toh pata hi hai dad ne meri koi baat nahi sunni aur sabhi subjects apni pasand se rakhe teh.' His mom nods in agreement. 'Kya main unn mein se ek... SIRF ek nahi badal sakta?' he frowns harder. 'Ab Donny yeh toh tumhare dad hi bata sakte hai' she comforts him. 'Dad toh kabhi nahi change karne dehnge, yeh form dekhein mom bas idhar hi sign chahiye.' He fakes a sniffle. His mom looks at the signature box Donny is pointing too. 'Itna bhi nahi kar sakti kya aap mom?' Donny tries to ask with much innocence. 'Lehkin Donny tumhare dad'' Donny cuts her short. 'Mom itna toh haq hai na aapko apne bachon pe' he chucks in a few more filmy lines and she finally gives in. Eastactic he hugs her and rushes off with his entry ticket.

'Henna, uss din hospital mein toh tu hussain ke bare mein badi badi achi cheezein keh rahi thi.' Adee points out. 'Uss waqt thodi na usko jaanti thi ache se adee.' She gets up n starts clearing the table. 'yeh bhi hai' adee gets up to help. Henna puts the dishes in the sink and starts to clear up whilst adee leans against the counter taking the weight off her bad leg. Tired off talking about Hussain, Henna changes the topic. 'tujhe tere mystery man ke bare mein kuch aur pata chala adee?' 'Nahi, bas wohi jo tune mujhe bataya tha' Adee says sadly.

Henna slaps her forehead, 'mystery man se yaad aaya. Ek ladka ghus gaya tha humari art class mein aaj' she laughs thinking how could she forgot to tell Adee this tale. She places the wet dishes on the drying rack and dries her hands on the towel nearby. She makes Adee and herself a cup off hot chocolate and they walk back to Henna's room. 'Phir kya hua?' Adee notices Henna's sudden change in mood. 'Haan toh ma'am gayi dekhne ke kaun aur kyun aaya hai. Bohat se display rakhe hua hai wahan toh directly door nahi dekh sakte jahan hum sab baite hue teh. Toh naturally sabhi curious hogaye' Adee sips her hot chocoloate not wanting to interrupt henna at all. 'Phir wo aur ma'am aaye jahan hum sab baite hue teh, sach kahun na adee toh kaafi cool aur hot tha.' A redness flushes over Henna's cheeks as she hadn't even admitted this herself yet. 'matlab ki dono garam aur thanda tha? Tune kab usko haath lagaya?' adee jokes, and they both end up laughing. 'hatt... silly!' henna retorts turning a tamatar shade off red.

The evening passes by quickly and yet again Donny is in another problem. He has checked everywhere on his desk for Amrit's notes but hasn't managed to find it. 'Yeh mere saath hi kyun hota hai?' Donny tuts thinking where the paper could have gone.

Nits is busy telling Verni about her unofficial icecream date with Hussain making her very jealous and wish that it had been her who had just by chance walked past at the right time. Hussain on the other hand is sat in his room on his bed, looking at the canvas he'd been working on the pervious night. He thinks how to resolve the problem between Henna and himself.

Amrit, who has just had dinner, settles down in front off the TV to watch a movie gets a unexpected call.

Will problems ever stop following Donny? Is Henna completely impressed by Donny's first appearance? What will Adee Baba conclude? Who's calling Amrit?

Edited by Jungli Billi - 21 September 2011 at 9:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preethiamail1601

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
*reserves*

*unreserves*

Originally posted by Jungli Billi

Part 12: New new new new NEW Entry!
MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

After a few minutes off struggling miss lovely finally gets off donny. 'sweetu dance karo na mere saath' she slurs drunkenly pulling Donny by the neck off his sweater. Donny removes her hand firmly and picks himself up 'no thank you ma'am.' brushing his clothes off he takes a step towards the door. Miss Lovely seizes the opportunity and holds donnys hand. She twirls herself around forcibly holding Donny's hand above her head, drunkenly spinning with great lack of skill. Donny swiftly passes on the drunken Miss Lovely to Eijoo and makes a quick exit. Saara and Garu follow. Arjun and Eijoo continue their drunken party with her.
ROFL Mast hain bacche. And Miss Lovely...oye hoye! Kya item hai! ROFL

Outside Saara fans Donny with the textbook she never found any other use for. 'itni garmi kyun khaa raha hai? Teri lovely ji toh kab ki peeche choot gayi hai' she attempts to calm donny down. ShockedShockedShocked Itna pyaar?
Donny on the other is not in the mood to listen anymore, he walks out off the college building towards his bike. Saara looks at Garu. 'uff iske saath iss mood mein koi pagal hi baitega' she sighs thinking what to do. Donny gets on his bike and pulls on his helmet hastily. 'ghar jaake sau baar shower lehna padega' he looks over to see if saara is coming. Garu signals he is dropping her. Without a second thought Donny whizzes to the college gates. As he rides through them he sees Hussain and Nits walking back towards college laughing. 'yeh chipkoo chacha ab iske saath bhi chakkar chala raha hai?!' he grits his teeth having had enough he tells himself he doesn't care and revs his bike harder and zooms off.
Saara ka samajh nahin aaya...she likes Garu or Eijoo?Confused

Hussain thanks Nits for keeping him company and cheering him up. 'mujhe koi problem hogi toh tumhare paas zaroor aaonga!' he assures her. 'main koi free therapy nahi dehti acha icecream mein payments karni zaruri hain haan?' she tries to put on the most serious face she can manage but both up laughing and hussain nods in agreement. Having had enjoyed her time with Hussain she makes her way back to the hostel to fill Verni in on all the details. Hussain slides on his helmet and gets on his bike.
Huh...aise ladke kitne kameene hote hain - using girls as shoulders to cry on.

Saara looks at Garu who winks back at her naughtily and they both run back inside to see what has become off Miss Lovely. Eijoo and Arjun sit her on her chair and gently laying her down on her desk so that she can sleep it off. 'bechari donny ke pyaar mein kitni pagal hogayi hai' Arjun shakes his head not knowing if he should find the situation funny or not. Eijoo picks up the whiskey bottle and removes any evidence off them ever having been there. 'zyada matt soch arjun, isse bhi pata hai donny isko kabhi bhi uss nazar se nahi dekhga. She's just very lonely.' he pulls the office door shut behind him. Arjun begins to wonder why she is so lonely.
Awww!! Lonely Miss Lovely. Cry

Henna turns quickly, immediately recognising the voice. She urges it too be quiet and takes the person to her room quickly. 'marrwayegi yaar!' henna sighs with relief. The voice laughs, as it always does, mazze mein enjoying every bit off teasing people. 'Adee! Stop it!' Henna warns. The girl pushes her long dark, waist length hair out off her face still laughing. Stood here was the neighbourhood jasoos. 'Henna, yeh achi baat nahi hai, kabse tera wait kar rahi hoon.' Letting herself fall onto henna's bed she bounces. Henna sighs thinking about why she was late. She sets her bag down besides her desk and joins Adee. 'Bus choot gayi thi yaar. Amrit ne lift di. Waise Adee, how's your leg now?'
 ShockedShockedShocked Neighbourhood jaasoos!! Me not Pia!!! ROFL Waise you know me sacchi mein injured my leg? LOLLOLLOL

Adee looks down at it and shrugs. 'Getting better, jasoosi phir se kar sakti hoon.' She winks playfully. 'You'll never change, yeh journalism ke shauk mein hum sab ke pol khol dehgi tu!'
LOLLOLLOL
 Henna smiles happy to see Adee on the path off recovery after a major depressive episode in her life. Starting college and making a new start had meant a lot to Adee but the accident had ruined all that for her. A few weeks before college had started Adee had met with a road accident, where the driver had failed to stop leaving her seriously injured. A stranger had come to her rescue and had later visited her at the hospital. She did not remember him well because she was so drugged out and drowsy at the time, but Henna had conversed with him.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Abhayyy!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

'Doctor ne kaha hai agle week se main college shuru kar sakti hoon!' Adee grins pleased. 'That is fantastic news Adee! Amrit, Nits sabhi tujhse mil kar pagal hi hojayenge khushi se. The old gang will be back together phir se.' Henna hugs her hearing the positive news. Adee clears her throat 'ahem, waise maine jo question poocha tha uska abhi tak mujhe jawab nahi mila.' Just then Henna's mom pops in, she informs that Henna's dad and she are going out to a company event and that they'll be back late. Both girls nod and wave goodbye. It was hard for Henna and Adee to differentiate between their own parents and each others as their parents had never differentiated between the two girls. Adee was a couple of months younger than Henna and because off that she always loved acting like Henna's younger sister, to which Henna had no objection whatsoever. 'Chal dinner karte hai, phir tujhe batati hoon college mein kya tamasha chal raha hai.' Henna motions Adee to get up and come. She makes her way to the kitchen. 'Adee tumhari mom ko pata hai na ki tu idhar hai? Kahin aise hi toh nahi aagayi bin bataye?' 'subah se toh yahin hoon Henna, mom ko pata hai.' Adee follows her limping slightly, she ignores the pain as being ill or weak sickened her the most.
LOLLOLLOL Me likee background. Heart

Leaving one off the servants to park his bike Donny hand over his helmet and walks inside. 'Donny' his mom calls. Lost in his own thoughts he walks upstairs. 'Donnyyy!' she calls louder, enough to make Donny snaps out of his thoughts. 'Ji?' he manages to answer stumbling to catch his balance from the mini shock. 'Saara kahan hai?' she enquires. 'Aa rahi hai' he shrugs and walks off. 'Haainn?' Donny's mom gasps, 'yeh ladka bhi na ek dum nalayak hai!' Donny drops his bag on his bed and goes to clean himself up. 'Inn clothes ko toh will burn' he mutters to himself. 'uski shakal ka bonfire doll will make.'
ROFL Voodoo doll banaaye na...mazaa ayega tab. LOL

Saara arrives about 20 minutes later but with Eijoo. Garu like always had been sidelined as Saara had got into the car with Eijoo without a second thought. Garu had just watched her leave without saying anything. She says goodbye to Eijoo and heads inside where her mom is waiting for her. 'Saara, itni late kyun aayi ho?' she looks at her over her glasses frames not impressed. 'Mom, yeh Donny na, mujhpe gussa karke wahin mujhe chodh aaya. Bas meri chappal ghalati se ghir gayi thi. Badi mushkil se Eijoo se lift li hai.' She makes a sad victim face, smirking knowing Donny will get told off. 'Payback for subah Donny' she whispers. 'KYA?' Donny's mom gets all worked up and tells saara she won't leave Donny.
Hmmpfff!! Evil Saara!

Henna heats up the food her mom has left whilst Adee helps sets the table even after Henna told her not too. She brings both their plates and sits at the table with Adee. 'Acha tujhe yaad hai jab main hospital main tujhe dekhne aayi thi, college ke pehle din?' Henna begins, Adee nods taking a spoonful. 'Toh uss hussain ke bare mein bataya tha, art class wala? Subah jo ladka aaya tha wo hussain hi tha.' 'oh, kahani aage badi matlab' Adee teases. 'yehi toh problem hai adee.' Henna plays with the food on her plate. 'kaise?' Adee asks confused. Henna continues updating her on the current situation.
Oooh! Situation...!!Wink

Adee is busy listening to the story with full expressions and reactions, occasionally adding in her philosophical pieces off advice. LOLLOL Of course! 'Ab amrit ko lagta hai ki Hussain mujhe pasand karta hai.' Henna finishes her tale. 'Aur tujhe kya lagta hai?' Adee asks thinking deeply about the situation. 'Pata nahi itna toh socha nahi' Henna shrugs. 'toh soch na, tujhe hussain kaisa lagta hai?' she asks impatiently almost jumping off her seat with suspense. 'He's ok.' Comes the reply. 'loh!' adee lets out, slumping back into her seat 'bas ok?' 'haan, jaise tu ok hai, amrit ok hai, waise hussain bhi ok hai.' Henna reasons not knowing herself what she is saying. 'Arre par hum ladkiyan hai, hum jaisi bhi hai use koi farkh nahi padta' Adee slaps her forehand. Henna even more confused by what Adee is trying to say stays quiet and eats her food. 'Dikhne mein toh bura nahi tha Henna, aur subah bade style se aaya tujhe lehne.' Adee attempts to ignite the situation. 'I guess' Henna says disinterested. 'toh' tu impress nahi hui?' Adee taps her nails on the table. 'Impress?' Henna almost chokes on her food. 'darr itna lag raha tha ki koi dekh na leh, impress hone ka time kahan se nikalti?' she sips some water. Adee lets out a long 'hmmm' taking in the feelings surrounding the situation. 'zyada adee baba na ban ab, dinner karle' henna says pretty hungry herself.
ROFL See, abhi tak dinner important hai. You do NOT like Hussain.LOL

Where there is peace and quite, on the other side is noise and anger. Donny is stood being told off for tanging 'poor' saara. Not a rare occurrence in Donny's life, he knew it was better to be accused off everything under the sun then to try and tell his side. Whilst his mom shouts he thinks off a scheme to get his paper signed. 'Sunn raha hai na tu Donny?' his mom roars. From disinterested Donny makes the saddest face he can manage. 'Ji mom.' Seeing this his mom also changes her tone. 'Kya hua beta?' she asks with much concern. Donny smirks knowing he's in. 'Mom aapko toh pata hi hai dad ne meri koi baat nahi sunni aur sabhi subjects apni pasand se rakhe teh.' His mom nods in agreement. 'Kya main unn mein se ek... SIRF ek nahi badal sakta?' he frowns harder. 'Ab Donny yeh toh tumhare dad hi bata sakte hai' she comforts him. 'Dad toh kabhi nahi change karne dehnge, yeh form dekhein mom bas idhar hi sign chahiye.' He fakes a sniffle. His mom looks at the signature box Donny is pointing too. 'Itna bhi nahi kar sakti kya aap mom?' Donny tries to ask with much innocence. 'Lehkin Donny tumhare dad'' Donny cuts her short. 'Mom itna toh haq hai na aapko apne bachon pe' he chucks in a few more filmy lines and she finally gives in. Eastactic he hugs her and rushes off with his entry ticket.
Clever jiju!!!!!ClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

'Henna, uss din hospital mein toh tu hussain ke bare mein badi badi achi cheezein keh rahi thi.' Adee points out. 'Uss waqt thodi na usko jaanti thi ache se adee.' She gets up n starts clearing the table. 'yeh bhi hai' adee gets up to help. Henna puts the dishes in the sink and starts to clear up whilst adee leans against the counter taking the weight off her bad leg. Tired off talking about Hussain, Henna changes the topic. 'tujhe tere mystery man ke bare mein kuch aur pata chala adee?' 'Nahi, bas wohi jo tune mujhe bataya tha' Adee says sadly.
*sighs* Abhayyy...kab tak mystery man ban kar rahega? Ab toh should come into my life achhe se! So easy to distract me na waise?LOL

Henna slaps her forehead, 'mystery man se yaad aaya. Ek ladka ghus gaya tha humari art class mein aaj' she laughs thinking how could she forgot to tell Adee this tale. She places the wet dishes on the drying rack and dries her hands on the towel nearby. She makes Adee and herself a cup off hot chocolate and they walk back to Henna's room. 'Phir kya hua?' Adee notices Henna's sudden change in mood. 'Haan toh ma'am gayi dekhne ke kaun aur kyun aaya hai. Bohat se display rakhe hua hai wahan toh directly door nahi dekh sakte jahan hum sab baite hue teh. Toh naturally sabhi curious hogaye' Adee sips her hot chocoloate not wanting to interrupt henna at all. 'Phir wo aur ma'am aaye jahan hum sab baite hue teh, sach kahun na adee toh kaafi cool aur hot tha.' A redness flushes over Henna's cheeks as she hadn't even admitted this herself yet. 'matlab ki dono garam aur thanda tha? Tune kab usko haath lagaya?' adee jokes, and they both end up laughing. 'hatt... silly!' henna retorts turning a tamatar shade off red.
*ahem ahem* Bataa Hennu...jawaa de. Kab haath lagaaya?Wink

The evening passes by quickly and yet again Donny is in another problem. He has checked everywhere on his desk for Amrit's notes but hasn't managed to find it. 'Yeh mere saath hi kyun hota hai?' Donny tuts thinking where the paper could have gone.
Lol!!

Nits is busy telling Verni about her unofficial icecream date with Hussain making her very jealous and wish that it had been her who had just by chance walked past at the right time. Hussain on the other hand is sat in his room on his bed, looking at the canvas he'd been working on the pervious night. He thinks how to resolve the problem between Henna and himself.
Yeh Hussain ab mujhe Bimbo jaisa lag raha hai. You know which one I'm talking about. LOL

Amrit, who has just had dinner, settles down in front off the TV to watch a movie gets a unexpected call.
Oooh! Shocked Dhoni? VK? Whooo?

Will problems ever stop following Donny? Nopes.
Is Henna completely impressed by Donny's first appearance? *ahem* Henna ko 'completely' impress karna itna aasaan nahin. But haan...tamatar toh ho gayi woh. Wink
What will Adee Baba conclude? Adee Baba will observe, then decide.Wink
Who's calling Amrit? Me. LOL

*sighs* Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I so loved it! Meri entry...my mystery man...Hu ki disappointment... as always, love the way you give the background story with slowing it all down.ClapClap

Edited by amail1601 - 24 September 2011 at 9:36am

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Adee finally made her entry...LOL hope you guys like the different story surrounding her.

Donny suggested i pick up the pace a little... dunno if he just wants to jump to the huggie bit or what... but usse toh word 'go' se waise hi jaldi hai.. LOL what do you guys think go a little faster maybe?

amail1601

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

amail1601

Post Reply New Post

Go to top