Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

JB's Penthouse [STRICTLY Members only] 91 (Page 2)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@henna...yayyy! I got it!!!!!! :D *looks happily at modern nimbu-mirchi*

shark keeping toh guppies will kill too - they will eat dushmans. :D

job will give toh money will have to pay too... :/

siggies...I lubbed the Abhay one! Abhi tak staring at him! <3 Your wow factor hasn't gone anywhere...it's just that unlike other people, your siggies are more about the concept than just making things looking pretty. They do look pretty, but...like I said, they are more about the concept, which is how it should be.

@amrit...mommyyy!

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrit23

henna *controls tears* where the hell were u ??? Exams kaise huye maa ko batana nhi hota ?? Plus i was so worried for u...

Dil nu chain peya after seeing this post...missed u so much Hug
U know i dont visit IF unless its ur CC ...lol

Waise kya timing hai tumhari, just give me few days to finish off with my exams n b back in proper form :D

I'm so loving this place...

My beti has a penthouse now, so proud of u *muaahhh*

ohhooo meri filmy maa... LOLLOLLOL
exams na... they were so stressful i totally disappeared from like everywhere...  i thought they didn't go so well but kal result aaya and i PASSSEEDDD Big smile adi baba and maa ke aashirwaad se..LOL

HugHug so glad u came here yaar... can't tell you...
inshallah your exams will go smoothly.. fata fut do them and come join us here...

thnks.. donny ke paise se kareeda hai.. LOLLOL koi toh kaam aaye... useless insaan
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

@henna...yayyy! I got it!!!!!! :D *looks happily at modern nimbu-mirchi*

shark keeping toh guppies will kill too - they will eat dushmans. :D

job will give toh money will have to pay too... :/

siggies...I lubbed the Abhay one! Abhi tak staring at him! <3 Your wow factor hasn't gone anywhere...it's just that unlike other people, your siggies are more about the concept than just making things looking pretty. They do look pretty, but...like I said, they are more about the concept, which is how it should be.

@amrit...mommyyy!

thanks for the motivation adi LOLLOL
dunno why should be happy... just feeling a lil low... even tho everything is going right for me.. mad hoon i know..

will make more abhay ones... coz u really appreciate them... saw i think wed ka epi us mein i think pics hai that are suitable to use..

waise jay is just eee Dead did u see how he was smiling dressed as a waiter...??
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

thanks for the motivation adi LOLLOL
dunno why should be happy... just feeling a lil low... even tho everything is going right for me.. mad hoon i know..

will make more abhay ones... coz u really appreciate them... saw i think wed ka epi us mein i think pics hai that are suitable to use..

waise jay is just eee Dead did u see how he was smiling dressed as a waiter...??

LOLNot just motivation...I really believe all the stuff I said. Smile

Abhay ones yayyy! :D Wednesday ka...ya kal bhi had nice pics...candle ke paas, n usse kuch frames pehle a full-face shot..I missed that part. Mostly dark sa tha, but there was a red/yellow ambient light instead of the usual blue.

Jay!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL I'm loving him...coz then I can bash a 'Jay' achhe se. Wink Waise I like his smile if you hide the rest of him, n the way he speaks reminds me of my first 'boss'...but poora ka poora dekho toh looks thoda weird. Sometimes I get the feeling it's the stylist's fault...hair too gel-ly, clothes too...weird. And he always has that jala hua toast kinda expression...
But somehow, he's cute kabhi kabhi. As in a guy you can see in the canteen or clg corridor n have a crush on for fun. ROFL

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

LOLNot just motivation...I really believe all the stuff I said. Smile

Abhay ones yayyy! :D Wednesday ka...ya kal bhi had nice pics...candle ke paas, n usse kuch frames pehle a full-face shot..I missed that part. Mostly dark sa tha, but there was a red/yellow ambient light instead of the usual blue.

Jay!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL I'm loving him...coz then I can bash a 'Jay' achhe se. Wink Waise I like his smile if you hide the rest of him, n the way he speaks reminds me of my first 'boss'...but poora ka poora dekho toh looks thoda weird. Sometimes I get the feeling it's the stylist's fault...hair too gel-ly, clothes too...weird. And he always has that jala hua toast kinda expression...
But somehow, he's cute kabhi kabhi. As in a guy you can see in the canteen or clg corridor n have a crush on for fun. ROFL

in some shots jay is good and others u think ki uff loser
dunno wat to make off him neither like him or dislike... unlike his brother totally hate him... his voice... his character etc... has a girly thing about his voice...
him and his loser story and these dumb ppl believing him...

sorry kehne se sab theek ho jayega... freaks yaar... doesn't panchi get to decide if she still wants to stay engaged...

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
my sound's off again so I'm feeling very happy. :D don't have to hear lame dialogues. :D:D

I just want to watch my hot vampire. *blushes*

@panchhi...people keep bashing her, but I don't see how she is to be blamed - she didn't invite those losers to come use her, and yeh toh humaari society mein hota hi hai that a girl can't break off an engagement so easily...and is baar toh her parents got her engaged zabardasti. It's a violation of her rights. But what can a girl do in our society? If she raises her voice, she's either a you-know-what, or she's a freak show.

Grrr!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO is that with Abhay? X-( He is MINE!!!

My heart's beating too fast. *takes calming breaths*

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Adi even i got excited seeing abhay back at college LOLLOLLOL
really was like a breath of fresh air.. was trying to find a good vid without tags to make uski avi's too..
it was all good until he did his meet my gf thing... typical abhay.. tujhe hi saath pakkad lahta... :-w

n ufff two min waapis aaye ko nahi hue and pia ki enquiry commision opened... kabhi toh she should give it a rest..

but seriously how they went along with neil ki pathetic story was mega DUMB! y are you gonna get in bed like that to see if someone gets jealous over u?.. only a heartless person wudn't react to the situation like karein uss ya nahi...
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
ps. guys don't forget to fill out ur intro's (2nd post page 1 is a template)
make it as groovy as you want will edit the post and paste it there ;)

Go to top