JB's Penthouse [STRICTLY Members only] 91 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay henna, I'm sorry.. but that was rude.. :)

bye :)
Oh cool Hennu! Glad you had fun! Even though your feet hurt. :/ :P

@rides...I dunno...I last went on them years ago...liked them. ;)

I love that maan siggy! The contrast is so good - that hard and hot-tempered guy, and the soft colours and textures...it's all so perfect. :D

@FF... 🀣 "excuse me behenji"...!
Hello everyone πŸ€— one each πŸ˜†

Phir se FF shuru kar di hai Henna ne ☺️

And i can't believe you actually went ahead and took those rides. They are like AWESOME..πŸ˜ƒ So thrilling and adventurous. My heart would seriously be in my mouth if i ever took a ride on them..πŸ˜†
Donnyyy! πŸ€—

See Henna posted HD ki love story! :D

I'm feeling ok now adi... how's your head? any better?
The other theme parks are quite far from where i live otherwise I'd love to go on them rides too... seem bigger n faster...πŸ˜†

@Sig: ..😳 thanks adi... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dunno how i managed to write all this... even I'm getting scared thinking how can i continue it too such a high standard..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Donny COMB

Hello everyone πŸ€— one each πŸ˜†

Phir se FF shuru kar di hai Henna ne ☺️

And i can't believe you actually went ahead and took those rides. They are like AWESOME..πŸ˜ƒ So thrilling and adventurous. My heart would seriously be in my mouth if i ever took a ride on them..πŸ˜†

kanjoos... came after yrs with sirf ek huggie to offerr.. hmph...

haan shuru kardiya... i have more off your karnamey to tell na...:-W...

If you ever happen to visit the UK donny... will take u to these crazy places for sure... just don't chicken out or worse be sick on the rides...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by amail1601

Donnyyy! πŸ€—

See Henna posted HD ki love story! :D

Donny needs danda only always to come here... dunno kyun talkies with friends is always a mission for him... u hi try to keep donny active here adi... maine toh pehle se hi haath saaf kar liye teh...πŸ˜†
my head's better, thanks. :)

Did you participate in the cc banner contest? They didn't put up all my entries. Spent so much time on them too. :(

@FF...ho jaayega...once you sit down to write toh it'll just flow. :)
Originally posted by amail1601

my head's better, thanks. :)

Did you participate in the cc banner contest? They didn't put up all my entries. Spent so much time on them too. :(

@FF...ho jaayega...once you sit down to write toh it'll just flow. :)

nahi yaar don't take part in such contests... esp banner contests not my thing i guess.. dimensions or something about it that i can't work well with...

whenever people pm for participation... hamesha tell me...how good my works is then ki make sure u change ur style a lil so it's not obvious its ur entry... why should I have to change it? It's not my fault its so distinct... If i was to modify it... I'd probably end up losing anyway so wat's the point...
Lol...wish I had that problem. No one votes for me anyway. πŸ€£ Second baar tried banners...no votes again. Is baar toh banners hi they didn't post. I don't think I'm going to bother again.