Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Girls vs. Boys - Whose side are you on?

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! :)

Okay so, we all know about the girls vs. boys thing na - so I was wondering, whose side people in the forum are? 

Although I am usually all for girl power and everything, this time I am a bit more lenient towards the boys. πŸ˜³ Don't ask me why, but I am liking their "strategy" more than the girls - maybe it's because they are ACTUALLY working together and talking to each other, more than the girls? I don't know - but I whenever there's a boys vs. girls scene, I've realized that I take the boys side. Hehe.

Of course, that might, and probably will change over the days, but what do you guys have to say? :D

Share your opinions! (:

PS - I LOVED this week's episodes. They were funny, cute and just amazing. What say? ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

same here dude... im on d girlz side in my mind nd all...bt i thnk d boyz r wayyy too cutee.😳...luvd wtchin dem dis week...nilesh-swayum-vicky-amar-rey-bharat..dey bonded sooo well...πŸ˜›

nd abt dis weekz epi...it ws jus super coool..😎..ydayz epi ws sooo cute kriyaansh+swaron 😍..nd viha too( jab se tere nainaπŸ˜†)...cnt wait 4 nxt week...itz gonna b super haawwttt...+ no mre '4 dayz torture'..⭐️
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am on both side, first i am a girl so obviously i think of girl power and boys first they are to cute second tht they are not showing each so much nakres like the girls are doing
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I get the feeling that the girls will win, so i will go with the boys, since i usually root for the underdogs
-Aicha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tabzy

same here dude... im on d girlz side in my mind nd all...bt i thnk d boyz r wayyy too cutee.😳...luvd wtchin dem dis week...nilesh-swayum-vicky-amar-rey-bharat..dey bonded sooo well...πŸ˜›

nd abt dis weekz epi...it ws jus super coool..😎..ydayz epi ws sooo cute kriyaansh+swaron 😍..nd viha too( jab se tere nainaπŸ˜†)...cnt wait 4 nxt week...itz gonna b super haawwttt...+ no mre '4 dayz torture'..⭐️

Yeah right! :P I know!! Loved the boys this week! (:
Eeek!<3 Swaron and Kriyaansh and ViHa were sooo cute!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Altho..I want to see more of ViHa! Hehehe
I can't wait for next week either! :P
-Aicha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dansindiadans

I am on both side, first i am a girl so obviously i think of girl power and boys first they are to cute second tht they are not showing each so much nakres like the girls are doing

Yeah! :D Main bhi aise hi situation mein hoon! (: Girls, kyunki - I am a girl and girls always are the best ;) but boys are catching up - for me at least! :P hehe 
yup! totally agree with you!
-Aicha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

Obv. the best :GIRLS πŸ₯³

Oh yes! ;) In the end, I want the girls to win though πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I mean, OBVIOUSLY - right?! πŸ˜›
-Aicha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Illyria

I get the feeling that the girls will win, so i will go with the boys, since i usually root for the underdogs

Hmm, I think the girls are going to win too! - Gut feeling you know?
Hahaha yay! another one for the boys! Woop! :P
-veena.shona- thumbnail

to be very honest, i dont believe dis girls vs boys thingπŸ˜›

but in D3, i find myself supporting guyd, dnt knw whyπŸ˜‰

especially Vicky n Swayam😳

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m on the girls side...girls r surely gonna win