Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Over the top drama

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anilmerani

Groupbie

anilmerani

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
This show has been garnering  good  TRP's and lot of positive feedback whiten the industry.  Ekta is being felicitated  for her perfect casting and  attempt to explore a mature love story.  I agree with them but then feel that the last 2 days  drama where they first  showed the younger sister's mistaken ristha  and then priya rejecting ram was unnecessary..  At the launch press conference   Ram had told me that it is arranged marriage hence love will grow.  But here they are showing  nafrat, and  forcible  compro for shaadi,   This is not the correct start  i had envisioned  when i saw those cute promos. Arranged marriage means starting with a clean slate and then adding love ,but here they dont like each other .

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnmeera_loveShaiqMadiharadashaewaNikita99Gauri22dua22narangi314bbbccc-MariaMars--sahasra-avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Over the top drama" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meera_love

meera_love

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY! i wonder how it will move from "hate" to "love"... 
that will be sort of bruised though !

anyway looking forward to loads of great PriyAm episodes in future!!!

Josupra

Josupra

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I agree it is different than what we all want to have happened... but looking at the story front or even in real life, why would some one like Ram agree to marry Priya unless they are in love before "(which is not the story) & why would Priya agree to marry Ram. For her to agree to marry Ram, she should be like Ayesha.. just looking for his money.  I think anyone in Priya's position would just think like that..they are so different & they obviously do not understand each other (as they think) so, she would obviously be shocked & would not agree for the rishta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc

Josupra

Josupra

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
HATE is a big word.. I do not think they hate each other, they just do not like each other to the extent that they do not want to share their life.. but when time goes on after marriage there will be certain things that will bring them together & make them like each other. They think they are different, but they do have a lot of similarities which they are not able to figure out,  like .they are both good at heart & care for their family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaphulwa

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
yawn making and OTT...

yaar by what strange chance did they pull off those promos?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
HATE is a big word, but these procedings will translate the feelings of dislike into hate in real life.

I mean I don't like some one, and when he interefered with my life first time(like in Priya's rokka) I might still dislike but after going through it again just after a day when my wounds are still very raw and I am into such situation I will HATE him...

I agree they didn't have to go this far with MU, the marriage this way has too much hatred. Before rokka things should have been resolved, that would have jus postponed rokka by few days and they are compromised into arrange marriage.

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I really dnt wnt d story to continue as if it is goin nw...i dnt wnt a mess in d show again,n ya arrange  marriage ws d case bt dey r really goin on a wrng side..if sm1 wnt to do arrange marriage den nething like dis happn on roka wuld nt be accepted..n neaither a boy or a girl wuld even feel to think abt a rishta lik dis again n giv a chance in real live to cnt happn..dnt knm nw hw d story will continue..????  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.