Pavitra Rishta June 30 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Dharmesh's house

Dharmesh is getting ready for the party by combing his hair and looking in the mirror. He is all dressed up.  Vaishali gives Dharmesh his handkerchief, she tells him she is going to stay over at her mother's house for the night and return the next morning. Dharmesh tells Vaishu he forgot to tell her one thing, and that is to come to the party with him. Vaishu asks what type of party? Dharmesh says not a big  party, but the families are invited so stay ready. Vaishu says ok, and asks for money. Dharmesh asks why. Vaishu says since Aniket and I are going to the party, we will go shopping too. Dharmesh says here is your money, shop for yourself, Aniket and Varun. Vaishu looks a little upset to hear Varun's name and says he already has a lot of clothes. Dharmesh says I am talking about the party clothes. Vaishu says I am also talking about the clothes for the party, and besides what is the need to take Varun to the party? Dharmesh says back why do you need to take Aniket to the party? Vaishu says Aniket is little and he needs to come with me wherever I go. Dharmesh does not say anything and tells Aniket to play in the other room. Aniket protests he wants to play here. Dharmesh gets stern and says I said for you to play in the other room. He also tells Varun to go to the other room. Both Varun and Aniket leave the room. Dharmesh goes to Vaishu and asks what is your problem, why do you always neglect Varun? Vaishhu says I am not neglecting Varun, in fact I am talking about his benefit. Vaishu says his exam is in 2 days, and if he comes with us at the party then how will he study? Dharmesh says just as it is important to study, it is equally as important for kids to spend time with their parents. Dharmesh says Varun is still little and he may want to play and have fun too. Vaishu argues that when am I rejecting this, I take him out all the time, why does he need to come to the party, and who will take care of Varun? Dharmesh asks who will take care of Aniket? Vaishu says I will take care of Aniket, because he is small and can't live without me. Dharmesh says the truth is that you don't even want Varun, ok then if Varun does not come to the party then let it be, but Aniket will not come either to the party. And you don't have to come to the party either, I will go by myself. Dharmesh says to keep one thing in mind, he says sternly that since you said you will take responsibility for Varun, you must stick to it. Dharmesh leaves angrily and Vaishu is looking confused. Varun enters the room and says to Vaishu that her  and Aniket can go to the party and that he can stay at home by myself, and also I have to study for my exams as well. Vaishu snaps at poor Varun and says don't try to act good with me, you focus on your studies. Vaishu leaves the room and Varun looks sad.

Outside the partyroom

Vaishu and Archana are both getting out of different cars and Vaishu spots Archana. Vaishu goes over and is happy to see her sister. Vaishu asks her how she is. Archana says she is good, and Vaishu points out that Archana is looking beautiful. Archana says but less than you. Dharmesh and Manav are also getting out of a car and they are standing outside and giving each other hard glances. Vaishu and Archana don't see them and they go inside. Dharmesh and Manav are outside still and Dharmesh gives Manav an evil smirk. Manav is about to leave when Dharmesh calls him. Dharmesh says now you have realized what you are, in the office you were acting like my boss. Dharmesh says you may rise up in life, but you can never reach as high as I can. Manav smiles and says to Dharmesh that he probably does not have as much as a good time driving your car as much as I do. Manav says you will have a good time riding in my car, because I have earned it with my hard work. Manav says to Dharmesh that he can't even buy a motorcycle with his own hard work, you will understand what you can do and who you are. Dharmesh is left speechless. Manav says and I am also way ahead of you when it comes to hard work. Manav mocks Dharmesh more and says to come inside. Dharmesh is left shocked.

Inside in the partyroom

A lot of people are inside the partyroom and are enjoying.  Some of DK's friends  are congratulating DK on how much of an accomplishment he has made. Aashna is also there. DK is telling them that someone else is there to help me in this project. One of his friends says who is that? DK says I will show you. DK asks Aashna where Manav is. Aashna points to Manav and Archana. Manav and Archana are entering the big room and they both look very nice and dressed up. DK's relative says wow, nice couple. Manav is shaking hands with a lot of men and because Archana and Mansv look so nice together, some people even are taking pictures. Dharmesh and Vaishali enter the partyroom, no one looks as excited as there were to see ArMan. Manav shakes hands with DK and Aashna is also smiling. DK says welcome, he introduces his friends to Manav. DK also introduces them to Archana. Dharmesh and Vaishali see this and Dharmesh is looking mad to see Manav getting praised. One of the men also congratulate Archana as because of her Manav is working very hard. Archana and Manav smile at each other. Even Vaishali looks happy but Dharmesh is looking angry. DK's friend says you two are a great couple to Archana and Manav. Dharmesh says hello sir to DK and tells DK that thisis his wife Vaishali. DK welcomes Vaishali and says I hope you are enjoying yourself. Dharmesh says to DK that he needed to talk to him for five minutes, if that is ok with DK. DK says later, please. Dharmesh looks embarrassed and now it's Manav's time to smile at Dharmesh. Archana and Manav are being congratulated more and Vaishali and Dharmesh have gone away from them. Vaishali is smiling at how they are being recognized and points this out to Dharmesh that she is really happy for her sister and jeeju. Vaishu says it's so good to see Manav jeeju as your boss. Dharmesh does not look happy at all. Dharmesh says I will come back in one minute and excuses himself from Vaishu. Dharmesh is glancing at Archana and Manav and they are looking very happy. Dharmesh takes a sip from his drink. Archana sees Vaishu standing alone and goes to her and asks why she is standing alone. Vaishu says Dharmesh was a little busy, and she says to Archana that her earrings are very pretty. Archana says Manav gave it to me. Dharmesh sees this and is angry. Manav comes too and is smiling at the two girls. Manav gives a smile at him and leaves. A few American people come in and tell Archana she is looking pretty. Archana and Vaishu smile but Archana looks a little confused as she does not know much English. Vaishu does though and tells the 2 American ladies that this is American platinum but is Indian. Vaishu says in English to the two American ladies that this is pure gold. Archana looks a little uncomfortable but says Namaste to the two ladies and she takes Vaishu from there. Dharmesh, who had been witnessing all of this from behind is getting a kick out of this.

In another room

Manav is being congratulated by many men. They are really happy for him. Manav says this is the result for me as I have been working very hard. The man says yes of course. The man asks Manav if this man is his relative?(he is referring to Dharmesh. Dharmesh is standing there looking uncomfortable. The man says to Manav I heard that you two don't get along very well, and he has done a lot of harm to you. The man says to Manav this is the perfect time to seek revenge from Dharmesh. Manav says no sir, I keep my personal life and professional life separate. Manav says and as far as me insulting him goes, I can insult him whenever I want to, wherever I want to. In the office as he works under me so I can insult him there too but no I will not because I am not bad like him. The man says so this means that whatever Dharmesh has done to you, you have forgiven him? Manav says no, I have not forgiven him and I can't but right now is not the time to make Dharmesh realize his mistake. The man nods and agrees. Manav says today, my wife and I are really happy, and today is a very special day for us. Manav is happy and says that everyone is giving my wife lots of importance and respect, and she is very happy to see how hard her husband is working and how everyone is complimenting him. Manav smiles and like a gentleman, he excuses himself.

In another room

Archana and Manav are in the other room and Manav is asking Archana if she is enjoying the party. Archana says yes Manav I am very happy as everyone is congratulating you. Manav says not everyone is just congratulating me but they are also congratulating you and sys this is all because of you. Archana says everyone is congratulating you today because you are very close to DK sir, and if they are not keeping you happy then DK sir will be mad at them. Manav says it is very nice to know I have worked really hard and I am having that feeling today that I have made a big accomplishment. Archana says yes Manav, but had Sachu, Soham aai and baba come it would have been very fun. Manav says not to worry and says this is just the start, there will be many more chances. Archana says yes Manav, I am just really worried for Soham, I don't know if he has fallen asleep yet or not. Manav says why are you worrying, aai is there, and she will take care of him. Archana says I thought of keeping at home and not bringing him to the party as he may fall asleep. Manav says you always think right, don't worry and aai will take care of everything. Manav tells Archana to enjoy the party. DK has come in the room with his cousins and tells Manav to meet his cousins from America. (Those were the same Americans which were praising Archana on how pretty she looked). DK takes Manav to another room. Dharmesh looks angry still. Dharmesh goes and meets DK's cousins, he talks to them in English and says hi and introduces himself. Dharmesh says I work with DK. DK's cousin says nice to meet you. Dharmesh says you will great if you meet Archana. DK's cousin says Archana in a confused tone. Archana looks a little confused as they were saying her name. Dharmesh says she is a very important person in the party. Archana smiles and DK's cousin says heelo in an American accent. Dharmesh signals for Archana to meet DK's cousin. Archana says yes namste in Hindi. Dharmesh smirks and says Archana, they are from the US, they can't speak Hindi. He says this in English so they can understand and is trying to embarrass Archana. Dharmesh taunts Archana and says in English, why don't you speak in English? Vaishu sees this from behind and sees her husband insulting Archana. Archana manages to say a few word in English. Archana says hello, how are you? DK's cousin's wife says I am fine, and says wow, that's a lovely saree. DK's cousin's wife asks where did you get it from, what is it made of? Archana is trying to say word in English. Dharmesh has an evil smile on his face. Vaishu comes in and tells DK's cousin in English something about the clothing. Dharmesh introduces Vaishali to DK's cousin and DK's cousin's wife. Dharmesh says she is my wife and Archana's sister too. Dharmesh says actually Archana  has studied English but she can't speak English when having a conversation very well. Archana looks a little insulted and offended. Dharmesh says I'm sorry Archana in Hindi and then he says that if you don't give them an answer in English, they may think you are insulting them as they can't understand you. Dharmesh says in Hindi that these are very special people and very special guests as they are DK's cousins. Dharmesh says and they also should know that you are not uneducated, and you can understand everything. Archana is almost about to cry. Aashna, DK and Manav have came back. Manav is looking angry to see Dharmesh insulting his wife. Dharmesh says to Archana this was bound to happen, when  you go to a big party, it is not that easy. Dharmesh insults Archana and syas just because you earn more money this does not mean, your class has changed. Dharmesh says you guys are still living in a chawl. All the people are shocked. DK's cousin says in English to Archana we want to talk to you but we can't communicate with you, I hope you understand. DK's cousin and his wife excuse themselves and leave. Archana has a tear coming down her cheek and Dharmesh goes over to Manav. Dharmesh evilly grins at Manav and leaves. DK says something to Manav about it not being necessary to know English, but Manav is very angry and leaves the party. Archana is sad.

Precap: Archana and Manav are standing outside. Manav is angry, but is also sad and crying and says to Archana, the Manav who could never feed his wife, the Manav who was weak, that he could not even save his child. Manav says he hates that old Manav, that old Manav has died. Manav is crying while saying this. Archana too is crying and is looking upset.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update :)
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for nice update!!!1
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update!!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Bhalla...😊
desi_kuri123 thumbnail
i thought archana knew english... didn't she go back to school to finish her studies??? also she was a manager of something in Staish's company???
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_kuri123

i thought archana knew english... didn't she go back to school to finish her studies??? also she was a manager of something in Staish's company???

I was also wondering about that, she used to be a supervisor in Satish's company. This serial can be a bit confusing.
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
desi_kuri123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

I was also wondering about that, she used to be a supervisor in Satish's company. This serial can be a bit confusing.

ya exactly...this is really weird. 
Yishun thumbnail

Why does Archarna always like to shed tears,  can't she open her mouth and answer back Dharmesh

this show is getting very boring, with same kind of topic everyday
please end this show before it gets worse.
misty_drastifan thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update :)