Pratigya

On behalf of Chandu and Tunna...

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is for you Kisna Bhaiya...😑 on behalf of my darling TandC - best friends ever!!!!⭐️

You    son of a !!
(Honestly, Chandu is just tellin the truth here...)
Not only did you act like a complete with our Bhabi ma, making her cry and suffer

like hell, you went round and bashed up the Dhaba that me and Tunna broke our backs making for you and then, when all I'm doing is trying to help you and Bhabi Ma sort out your differences, you give me one putthe haath ki,

or ek ghumaike (take yer pick) and almost gave me a in the process!!!!!

On top of which you come round here, in the middle of the frickin night when me and T are and then you start warbling on and on    finally about how you made a BIIIGGG  mistake and then you go round practising all night how to say        

but in all of this I have to now tell you how really   I am that you didnt once think to apologise to Me!!!!!

So you think about that while you're busy  up to Bhabi Ma and about what we put up with being friends wid you...

Thank your lucky stars you have mates like us who despite all your antics, still think

So go have your and remember we're rootin for ya coz we love you man,  

and we'll always be there for ya!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ (God only knows why...)

KTC - Friends for Life!!!!!

Edited by kEEnkEEn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Kulvi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is exactly what bothered me.. he never once thought to apologize to T and C but just loved your post.. too good..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

This is for you Kisna Bhaiya...😑 on behalf of my darling TandC - best friends ever!!!!⭐️

You    son of a !!
(Honestly, Chandu is just tellin the truth here...)
Not only did you act like a complete with our Bhabi ma, making her cry and suffer

like hell, you went round and bashed up the Dhaba that me and Tunna broke our backs making for you and then, when all I'm doing is trying to help you and Bhabi Ma sort out your differences, you give me one putthe haath ki,

or ek ghumaike (take yer pick) and almost gave me a in the process!!!!!

On top of which you come round here, in the middle of the frickin night when me and T are and then you start warbling on and on    finally about how you made a BIIIGGG  mistake and then you go round practising all night how to say        

but in all of this I have to now tell you how really   I am that you didnt once think to apologise to Me!!!!!

So you think about that while you're busy  up to Bhabi Ma and about what we put up with being friends wid you...

Thank your lucky stars you have mates like us who despite all your antics, still think

So go have your and remember we're rootin for ya coz we love you man,  

and we'll always be there for ya!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ (God only knows why...)

KTC - Friends for Life!!!!!

Wah!πŸ‘ Good one MMG!

Ya think Krishna got his signals crossed. If he had seen "LUB STORY" he'd had figured out that Love means never having to say you're sorry. He apologized profusely to Prats but  T/C are pushovers, phriends,  they take everything good and the bad in stride in the name of friendshipπŸ‘. 

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Too Good!! ...K needs to realise that..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail
πŸ€£πŸ˜†
nice one⭐️
krishna looks like gundaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
corvette thumbnail
Honestly, it just really mademe cross the way the makers didnt once think to elevate the KTC friendship...

I mean he apologised easily enough to all and SaxSundry...but not to his adorable lovable friends who stand by him through thick and thin, and incidentally not just him but for their Bhabi Ma too...

Ka yaar, you makers need to give these two some maan samaan too!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Long live Tunna and Chandu!!!!! Ka dosti ki misaal hai!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
corvette thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

πŸ€£πŸ˜†

nice one⭐️
krishna looks like gundaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think it suits him real good...he reminds me of Jesus when he's all wet...
This'll be a good representation till H-Day!!!πŸ˜†
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

Honestly, it just really mademe cross the way the makers didnt once think to elevate the KTC friendship...

I mean he apologised easily enough to all and SaxSundry...but not to his adorable lovable friends who stand by him through thick and thin, and incidentally not just him but for their Bhabi Ma too...

Ka yaar, you makers need to give these two some maan samaan too!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Long live Tunna and Chandu!!!!! Ka dosti ki misaal hai!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

u know agar bina galti kiye mere dost mujhe slap karne se main to us se baat tak nehi karungi jab tak wo mafi na mange.lekin chandu ko to koi farak hi nehi para.in yesterdays episode seems like nothing were happened between K and C
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How true! K is very lucky to have such friends.
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i love ur this emoticons...i will comment later after reading it againπŸ˜†Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago