last scene was hilarious - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
pathaa nahin yeh dono legal  aur illegal biwiyon ko kyaa zarorath hai uskey jhoothey plate ke peechey compitition karney kaa😡-aisa   lagaa dono ko ek ek spoon de do,ek saath hi khaa lengii..🤪
..anandi ko toh khush hona chahiye with"i got my own neat and clean plate "
and gauri should be😡 "chhee, iss gandey dirty plate mein nahin khaana hai mujhe" but woh full speed mei aa karr baith gayi😲..
plate uthaa ke jagya/jagat  ke sirr parr de maarnaa chahiye thhaa in dono
 ko ....😍
What i dont like is Gauri is acting like a Victim??? why?? she is always saying ,people are behaving with me like i have done something wrong? come on dear u just took place of their beloved Anandi for whom the singh family left their own son..how can you expect  these people to accept you?

Gauri used to be shown as a strong charcater in the past, she had a good shoulder on her head.  Now she has been chnaged to the usual rhona dhona bahu, crying to her husband after every little problem she faces, could she have not stated everything without the waterworks, or was that for effects.  What will the crying actually achieve, its not like this behaviour is new or anything, that have been like this towards her since the beginning.

Like predicted the comparison game has began, Anandi did this so can you, Anandi did that so can you, Anandi never behaved like this... and the list is endless.  This is a sure fire way to make your wife revolt against you rather then see your point of you, i mean what person would like to be compared to someone else.  One of these days Gauri will reply, 'If Anandi can do everything right, then why dont you go back to her'.  Jagat fell for Gauri because she was the exact opposite of Anandi, then why is he complaining and comparing now,  Lord knows what this guuy wants in a life partner, because i dont think he even knows
Jagya/Jagat has traits of a greedy cow who always longs for the greener grass on the other side. When he comes to the other side, he starts lamenting the greener grass he left behind. He will never be happy with the grass he has😔
woman11 lets not go comparing the charcaters to animals now, this will just cause friction on the forum and any fans of jagat would not like it also,  just like you would not like a charcater you like being compared to an animal, lets keep the talk constructive
A cow is the most positive animal to be compared to and maybe a cow is much more adorable than Jagat.😆 But anyway, I am sorry if the comparison hurt anyone's sentiments----my reference was solely on the basis of green grass and to a certain extent Munni Gausa😛. Ok fine, Jagat is not a cow but I refuse to call him a man or a human so lets call him a homo sapien. Ok?

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
yeah i do feel that Anandi should leave the house. I dunno why she listen to all this cribs
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Exactly its nothing to do with her being educated. She is not a patient person and mature enough to properly handle relationships or feelings. 

i disagree.. i believe education has everything to do with u being more cultured, learned, wise.. education not only makes you a more skillful person but also builts your inner character..  education is not just to obtain knowledge but to apply, improve, and "evolve"... 

thts THE purpose of education..  unless of course you got all tht "bookish" knowledge jst for the sake of "high" percentage... well may b thn Indian education system is to blame and not G or J😆...

i emphasize on word "evolve" here for sake of Gauri..😆..  she luks more of any other college going kid rather thn someone doing "dactaari".. this profession is the reason i disapprove of G (and J).. how can one b a dactaar and not b responsible, considerate, and mature towards handling crisis situation..  one can b selfish.. bt one cannot b rash or impulsive!  May b they need internship and not MS to acquire those skills and to imbibe thm into their characters..😳  or may b its my perception.. bcoz G doesnt fit in with personalities of the dactaars that i have seen...😳

and as for J, I am completely clueless..  he seems more of a spoiled, overly pampered and stubborn brat.. who wants what he wants.. I think he met his right soulmate in G...😆

Let us not insult the holy cow!!!