Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

last scene was hilarious (Page 4)

Artemisia Channel Moderator
Artemisia
Artemisia

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
woman11 lets not go comparing the charcaters to animals now, this will just cause friction on the forum and any fans of jagat would not like it also,  just like you would not like a charcater you like being compared to an animal, lets keep the talk constructive
woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
A cow is the most positive animal to be compared to and maybe a cow is much more adorable than Jagat.LOL But anyway, I am sorry if the comparison hurt anyone's sentiments----my reference was solely on the basis of green grass and to a certain extent Munni GausaTongue. Ok fine, Jagat is not a cow but I refuse to call him a man or a human so lets call him a homo sapien. Ok?

Edited by woman11 - 30 June 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_Rach-dcshivani9

misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
yeah i do feel that Anandi should leave the house. I dunno why she listen to all this cribs
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Exactly its nothing to do with her being educated. She is not a patient person and mature enough to properly handle relationships or feelings. 

i disagree.. i believe education has everything to do with u being more cultured, learned, wise.. education not only makes you a more skillful person but also builts your inner character..  education is not just to obtain knowledge but to apply, improve, and "evolve"... 

thts THE purpose of education..  unless of course you got all tht "bookish" knowledge jst for the sake of "high" percentage... well may b thn Indian education system is to blame and not G or JLOL...

i emphasize on word "evolve" here for sake of Gauri..LOL..  she luks more of any other college going kid rather thn someone doing "dactaari".. this profession is the reason i disapprove of G (and J).. how can one b a dactaar and not b responsible, considerate, and mature towards handling crisis situation..  one can b selfish.. bt one cannot b rash or impulsive!  May b they need internship and not MS to acquire those skills and to imbibe thm into their characters..Embarrassed  or may b its my perception.. bcoz G doesnt fit in with personalities of the dactaars that i have seen...Embarrassed

and as for J, I am completely clueless..  he seems more of a spoiled, overly pampered and stubborn brat.. who wants what he wants.. I think he met his right soulmate in G...LOL

prepal Groupbie
prepal
prepal

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Let us not insult the holy cow!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniwoman11

Go to top