Page 4 Page 4

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Originally posted by tanvismile

vasuja, mujhe bataooo kya hua, am in the library now, dying to watch the video but can't since there are so many people studying around me. So what happened, short mein batao, batao---- did Gauri really agree to eat on the Jhootha thali?Ouch matlab seriously?ROFLROFL haq ke liye sala kuchh bhi karegaROFL.

Anandi ko bhi thali chahiye thi, so two beendnis fighting over Jagya's leftover bliss? ROFL I can still get Anandi's point----she is gawar, dumb, uneducated, doormat, tied by superstitions, idiotic but what happened to our smart, educated daactarain?? ROFLROFLROFL Is this how highly educated, urban located REAL girls behave. Wow, such an excitement to feast on leftoversROFL

achha sabne Gauri ak banaya hua meetha kha liya kya?

aur precap mein sach mein aisa hua??  mujhe update do pleaseee

no yaar ,educated means she cant insult them n their tradition right ?

I thought she already insulted them and their tradition by living in with Jagat, getting married to him without their consent, pestering them again and again to accept her. Isn't it? Those actions were also against tradition and the family felt insulted too. So traditions are to be kept only when it comes to jhoothi thali?? I am confused big time yaar, this Gauri character confuses me.
So is she traditional or is she modern?
Does she believe in rural customs or is she progressive?
Does she believe in child marriage or does she condemn it?
Does she believe in love marriage even without parents' consent or does she think parents' acceptance is of utmost importance?
Does she empathize with the child bride left back in her sasural or does she detest women like her?

Initially I could identify with her a lot, but now she is becoming everything that I am not. So am conphuused. Ouch

she is selectively cultured.. whichever is advantageous she'll choose that ...Tongue from custom to marriage to thinkingLOL
i can see her character turning negative.. infact it has already started - selfish while getting married and now jealous and audacious too..  in yesterday's episode, i loved DS 's expression when g came and sat next to her in the previledged jhoola...LOL.. am loving this track, aur rasme nibhao gauri, bahut mazaa aaraha hain...LOLLOL

Edited by IisBliss - 30 June 2011 at 9:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123Shoma_AbhiAniRach-dctiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "last scene was hilarious (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

vasuja, mujhe bataooo kya hua, am in the library now, dying to watch the video but can't since there are so many people studying around me. So what happened, short mein batao, batao---- did Gauri really agree to eat on the Jhootha thali?Ouch matlab seriously?ROFLROFL haq ke liye sala kuchh bhi karegaROFL.

Anandi ko bhi thali chahiye thi, so two beendnis fighting over Jagya's leftover bliss? ROFL I can still get Anandi's point----she is gawar, dumb, uneducated, doormat, tied by superstitions, idiotic but what happened to our smart, educated daactarain?? ROFLROFLROFL Is this how highly educated, urban located REAL girls behave. Wow, such an excitement to feast on leftoversROFL

I thought she already insulted them and their tradition by living in with Jagat, getting married to him without their consent, pestering them again and again to accept her. Isn't it? Those actions were also against tradition and the family felt insulted too. So traditions are to be kept only when it comes to jhoothi thali?? I am confused big time yaar, this Gauri character confuses me. Initially I could identify with her a lot, but now she is becoming everything that I am not. So am conphuused. Ouch
see that was wrong ,they loved each other n married it was the question of life but eating in jhooti thali is not question of anyone s life.isnt it ?

living in was also a question of life? getting married without Jagat's parents' consent and then coming over for blessings is also a question of life? pestering people to the point of irritating them for ashirwad is also a question of life? So she does non-traditional things only when it becomes a question of life? And then she follows tradition when it's not a question of life?

I am sorry but I don't see the logic. A person either believes and follows traditions or she/he doesn't. Same goes for Jagya----abhi ghar ne niyam yaad aya janab koAngryAngry
You cannot declare at one go that you protest against unjust traditions and believe in modern, progressive thinking and then revert your position according to convenience, even to the point of arguing for child marriage and eating on jhoothi thali. Dead That's hypocritical.

areey wat there if she doesnt eat ,that wud be wrong towards jagat ,now she has entered the house ,goin to wait for few days so wat there ,it is such a small thing ,kaha se topic kaha pahucha diya ,agar mein rehti hai toh itna toh kar sakti hai naa.

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

I thought she already insulted them and their tradition by living in with Jagat, getting married to him without their consent, pestering them again and again to accept her. Isn't it? Those actions were also against tradition and the family felt insulted too. So traditions are to be kept only when it comes to jhoothi thali?? I am confused big time yaar, this Gauri character confuses me.
So is she traditional or is she modern?
Does she believe in rural customs or is she progressive?
Does she believe in child marriage or does she condemn it?
Does she believe in love marriage even without parents' consent or does she think parents' acceptance is of utmost importance?
Does she empathize with the child bride left back in her sasural or does she detest women like her?

Initially I could identify with her a lot, but now she is becoming everything that I am not. So am conphuused. Ouch

Gauri is neither traditional nor modern - she believes in doing anything as long as it suits her and get her what she wants.
Gauri will do selective rural stuff and selective modern stuff just to as long as it gets her what she wants.
Gauri believes in selective child marriages only as long as it gets what she wants.
Gauri believes in getting married to who she wants but then need ashirwad so she can be in the good books of her sasural and maybe get the bank account flow from singhs to Jago. Again do anything to get what she wants.
Gauri's heart is very big and goes out to child marriage victims as long as the child marriage victim  is not an obstacle to get what she wants for herself.

Ultimately Gauri  believes in GAURI and Gauri's happiness alone.

Edited by Rach1 - 30 June 2011 at 10:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossdeep153134spatty123addicted2tvShoma_AbhiAniwoman11shreelavasujaPicasso9divy609ankit111shivani9Suchi-tiny15khusi_*

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Exactly its nothing to do with her being educated. She is not a patient person and mature enough to properly handle relationships or feelings. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123AbhiAniPicasso9

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
pathaa nahin yeh dono legal  aur illegal biwiyon ko kyaa zarorath hai uskey jhoothey plate ke peechey compitition karney kaaAngry-aisa   lagaa dono ko ek ek spoon de do,ek saath hi khaa lengii..SillyD'oh
..anandi ko toh khush hona chahiye with"i got my own neat and clean plateDancingApprove "
and gauri should beAngry "chhee, iss gandey dirty plate mein nahin khaana hai mujhe" but woh full speed mei aa karr baith gayiShocked..
plate uthaa ke jagya/jagat  ke sirr parr de maarnaa chahiye thhaa in dono
 ko ....Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
What i dont like is Gauri is acting like a Victim??? why?? she is always saying ,people are behaving with me like i have done something wrong? come on dear u just took place of their beloved Anandi for whom the singh family left their own son..how can you expect  these people to accept you?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPicasso9divy609Suchi-

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Gauri used to be shown as a strong charcater in the past, she had a good shoulder on her head.  Now she has been chnaged to the usual rhona dhona bahu, crying to her husband after every little problem she faces, could she have not stated everything without the waterworks, or was that for effects.  What will the crying actually achieve, its not like this behaviour is new or anything, that have been like this towards her since the beginning.

Like predicted the comparison game has began, Anandi did this so can you, Anandi did that so can you, Anandi never behaved like this... and the list is endless.  This is a sure fire way to make your wife revolt against you rather then see your point of you, i mean what person would like to be compared to someone else.  One of these days Gauri will reply, 'If Anandi can do everything right, then why dont you go back to her'.  Jagat fell for Gauri because she was the exact opposite of Anandi, then why is he complaining and comparing now,  Lord knows what this guuy wants in a life partner, because i dont think he even knows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSuchi-

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Jagya/Jagat has traits of a greedy cow who always longs for the greener grass on the other side. When he comes to the other side, he starts lamenting the greener grass he left behind. He will never be happy with the grass he hasUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishivani9Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top