Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

vasuja, mujhe bataooo kya hua, am in the library now, dying to watch the video but can't since there are so many people studying around me. So what happened, short mein batao, batao---- did Gauri really agree to eat on the Jhootha thali?Ouch matlab seriously?ROFLROFL haq ke liye sala kuchh bhi karegaROFL.

Anandi ko bhi thali chahiye thi, so two beendnis fighting over Jagya's leftover bliss? ROFL I can still get Anandi's point----she is gawar, dumb, uneducated, doormat, tied by superstitions, idiotic but what happened to our smart, educated daactarain?? ROFLROFLROFL Is this how highly educated, urban located REAL girls behave. Wow, such an excitement to feast on leftoversROFL

achha sabne Gauri ak banaya hua meetha kha liya kya?

aur precap mein sach mein aisa hua??  mujhe update do pleaseee

no yaar ,educated means she cant insult them n their tradition right ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "last scene was hilarious (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

Arre anmol mujse poocho

Gauri sat chup chap in front of juta thali no arguments sweet girl,  Anandi was trying to sit in front of the same thali due to old habit but sat in a different seat...

Last scene the precap was hilarious...Your jaggu dada's true looove came out today... gauri cries and complains to J about his mom's misbehaviour and J shouted back that don't u dare talk about my mom, every new girl has to adjust new household, Anandi used to never throw such attitude

Wat?Shocked... tell u.. this is Rab ne Mila di jodi..LOL.. kya H-W hai.. none of thm have brains..  G apna raag alaap rahi hai.. and J apna.. dono ke sur mil hi nahi rahe..LOL.. instead of understanding each other thy r shouting at each other.. is this supposed 2 b "love" mrg..Thumbs Down

its Dead of J to compare G with A.. and advise to G .. plz get brain transplant.. u r ruining ur image and self respect!Angry.. Y r u cursing ur MIL when u shud b cursing ur dearest hubby!Angry

and btw.. i dont think so thr wud b a brain in exchange of A's .. coz she has none.. all she has is big large heart...she uses it instead of her brains.. so i think her brain wore away..LOLLOLLOL...

Edited by achiever - 30 June 2011 at 9:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123deep153134addicted2tvprattsankit111Suchi-tiny15khusi_*

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

vasuja, mujhe bataooo kya hua, am in the library now, dying to watch the video but can't since there are so many people studying around me. So what happened, short mein batao, batao---- did Gauri really agree to eat on the Jhootha thali?Ouch matlab seriously?ROFLROFL haq ke liye sala kuchh bhi karegaROFL.

Anandi ko bhi thali chahiye thi, so two beendnis fighting over Jagya's leftover bliss? ROFL I can still get Anandi's point----she is gawar, dumb, uneducated, doormat, tied by superstitions, idiotic but what happened to our smart, educated daactarain?? ROFLROFLROFL Is this how highly educated, urban located REAL girls behave. Wow, such an excitement to feast on leftoversROFL

I thought she already insulted them and their tradition by living in with Jagat, getting married to him without their consent, pestering them again and again to accept her. Isn't it? Those actions were also against tradition and the family felt insulted too. So traditions are to be kept only when it comes to jhoothi thali?? I am confused big time yaar, this Gauri character confuses me.
So is she traditional or is she modern?
Does she believe in rural customs or is she progressive?
Does she believe in child marriage or does she condemn it?
Does she believe in love marriage even without parents' consent or does she think parents' acceptance is of utmost importance?
Does she empathize with the child bride left back in her sasural or does she detest women like her?

Initially I could identify with her a lot, but now she is becoming everything that I am not. So am conphuused. Ouch

Edited by woman11 - 30 June 2011 at 9:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123Shoma_prattsvasujaAbhiAniPicasso9Rach-dctiny15khusi_*

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i dont think she will be negative but angry for sure Angryvery soon ds plan to break might be successful nways ds n her nalayak  Angrywho cares ,sanskar toh kabhi ache diye nahi ,lekin khel kelna janti hai i think J has learnt all tactics from ds.LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

I thought she already insulted them and their tradition by living in with Jagat, getting married to him without their consent, pestering them again and again to accept her. Isn't it? Those actions were also against tradition and the family felt insulted too. So traditions are to be kept only when it comes to jhoothi thali?? I am confused big time yaar, this Gauri character confuses me. Initially I could identify with her a lot, but now she is becoming everything that I am not. So am conphuused. Ouch
see that was wrong ,they loved each other n married it was the question of life but eating in jhooti thali is not question of anyone s life.isnt it ?

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Antara today's precap in a short jist: After Sumitra & Gehna walkout DS does chula pooja with G...DS leaves and G clueless abt what to make. A walks in and advices her to make kheer and give bhog to bagwaan before serving and leaves. G was polite to A. G makes kheer.

Dinning table. J comes tosit all men get up. DS asks every one to sit. G comes to sit and then the precap. After Jaggu's comment she is quiet and starts serving the kheer. Basanth eats and complain anandi why u put so much of sugar? G upset. DS calls G gives nekh and informs every one that G made the kheer. bhairon & basanth upset and walkout. G feels bad but says looks like people don't like sweet in this house... I am new na I will learn slowly.

Then G walks to J's choota thaali A to comes to sit there out of habit, but seeing G steadies herself and sits in the next chair. Gehna and Sumi upset but DS makes them sit. Sumi sits for sometime gets irritated and walks out. g upset

A goes to sumi and sumi apologises and says why u not saying anything, how do u bear all this. A says she loves jagya, but the person at home is not Jagya but Jagat and he is gauri's why should I bother abt what jagat does.We need to wait 4 our Jagya to return, even if we know he won't. Sumi feels comforted goes down with A. G crying and complaining to DS I just came for ashirwad but people are insulting me. No one is trying to understand me and jagat. People not even want to sit with me. By this time Sumi comes with A. A makes her sit and serves. G is angry with Sumi and walks out. Sumi is very angry and feels insulted but A makes her sit and eat. DS thinks how different is this girl from my beendinis. She is too short tempered and has no manners( toomuch of hindoi to understand).Epi closes

Precap: G complaining to J that people are treating me like a puppet. don't I have feeling. ur mom does not know to behave with bahu. J get angry and ask her to mind herself before she talks abt his mom. Every girl has to make adjustment as new bahu and u r no exception... Anandi was so tolerent even when DS did more than this...looks at G and stops...DS watching the fun from outside

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_AbhiAniachieverpriya_27_23ankit111Rach-dctiny15

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

I thought she already insulted them and their tradition by living in with Jagat, getting married to him without their consent, pestering them again and again to accept her. Isn't it? Those actions were also against tradition and the family felt insulted too. So traditions are to be kept only when it comes to jhoothi thali?? I am confused big time yaar, this Gauri character confuses me. Initially I could identify with her a lot, but now she is becoming everything that I am not. So am conphuused. Ouch
see that was wrong ,they loved each other n married it was the question of life but eating in jhooti thali is not question of anyone s life.isnt it ?

living in was also a question of life? getting married without Jagat's parents' consent and then coming over for blessings is also a question of life? pestering people to the point of irritating them for ashirwad is also a question of life? So she does non-traditional things only when it becomes a question of life? And then she follows tradition when it's not a question of life?

I am sorry but I don't see the logic. A person either believes and follows traditions or she/he doesn't. Same goes for Jagya----abhi ghar ne niyam yaad aya janab koAngryAngry
You cannot declare at one go that you protest against unjust traditions and believe in modern, progressive thinking and then revert your position according to convenience, even to the point of arguing for child marriage and eating on jhoothi thali. DeadDeadDeadDeadDead That's hypocritical.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123Shoma_AbhiAniPicasso9vasujaRach-dctiny15khusi_*

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

I thought she already insulted them and their tradition by living in with Jagat, getting married to him without their consent, pestering them again and again to accept her. Isn't it? Those actions were also against tradition and the family felt insulted too. So traditions are to be kept only when it comes to jhoothi thali?? I am confused big time yaar, this Gauri character confuses me.
So is she traditional or is she modern?
Does she believe in rural customs or is she progressive?
Does she believe in child marriage or does she condemn it?
Does she believe in love marriage even without parents' consent or does she think parents' acceptance is of utmost importance?
Does she empathize with the child bride left back in her sasural or does she detest women like her?

Initially I could identify with her a lot, but now she is becoming everything that I am not. So am conphuused. Ouch

it luks like G is a self-centered girl.. she cant think beyond herself... her rights.. her feelings.. her emotions.. i dont think so he understans J as well..

how can she even think tht they wud accept her as their bahu.. Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123Shoma_AbhiAnivasujadivy609Rach-dctiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top