Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

last scene was hilarious

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i mean after all these days  jagya n gauri marriage ,anandi was eating in jagya s jhooti thali ?i dont think so this scene was supose to be shown early

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrustvfreaq

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i mean after all these days  jagya n gauri marriage ,anandi was eating in jagya s jhooti thali ?i dont think so this scene was supose to be shown early

what r u serious , TongueLOLLOLLOLkyaa hua batao naa short mein

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaq

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Arre anmol mujse poocho

Gauri sat chup chap in front of juta thali no arguments sweet girl,  Anandi was trying to sit in front of the same thali due to old habit but sat in a different seat...

Last scene the precap was hilarious...Your jaggu dada's true looove came out today... gauri cries and complains to J about his mom's misbehaviour and J shouted back that don't u dare talk about my mom, every new girl has to adjust new household, Anandi used to never throw such attitude

It was so hilarious seeing his true looove jump out of window. G is gonna consider A as the criminal and now become negative towards her.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossspatty123tvfreaqanamika00deep153134KamalikaGpurvimprattsAbhiAniPicasso9Karnika007AkDha_Fanaticachieverdivy609priya_27_23anjani-pagliMMBGanna44ankit111~~~~tiny15Suchi-khusi_*

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i knew this time she would obligeTonguemeri prediction sahi huyi, ohoo jagya shouting at gauri, Dead
i wish soon g starts to band bajao him now. , lage raho jagya aise hi thode din aur , aur mein tumhara sabse bada heter ban jaaunga

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134AkDha_FanaticachieverSuchi-

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i knew this time she would obligeTonguemeri prediction sahi huyi, ohoo jagya shouting at gauri, Dead
i wish soon g starts to band bajao him now. , lage raho jagya aise hi thode din aur , aur mein tumhara sabse bada heter ban jaaunga

Kud corrupt hain aur he is gonna make G negative too by comparing her with Anandi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134KamalikaGSuchi-

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
vasuja, mujhe bataooo kya hua, am in the library now, dying to watch the video but can't since there are so many people studying around me. So what happened, short mein batao, batao---- did Gauri really agree to eat on the Jhootha thali?Ouch matlab seriously?ROFLROFL haq ke liye sala kuchh bhi karegaROFL.

Anandi ko bhi thali chahiye thi, so two beendnis fighting over Jagya's leftover bliss? ROFL I can still get Anandi's point----she is gawar, dumb, uneducated, doormat, tied by superstitions, idiotic but what happened to our smart, educated daactarain?? ROFLROFLROFL Is this how highly educated, urban located REAL girls behave. Wow, such an excitement to feast on leftoversROFL

achha sabne Gauri ak banaya hua meetha kha liya kya?

aur precap mein sach mein aisa hua??  mujhe update do pleaseee

Edited by woman11 - 30 June 2011 at 9:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGBdollPicasso9achieverRach-dcMMBGankit111Suchi-tiny15khusi_*

guduli Groupbie
guduli
guduli

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Angry
Originally posted by vasuja

Arre anmol mujse poocho

Gauri sat chup chap in front of juta thali no arguments sweet girl,  Anandi was trying to sit in front of the same thali due to old habit but sat in a different seat...

Last scene the precap was hilarious...Your jaggu dada's true looove came out today... gauri cries and complains to J about his mom's misbehaviour and J shouted back that don't u dare talk about my mom, every new girl has to adjust new household, Anandi used to never throw such attitude

It was so hilarious seeing his true looove jump out of window. G is gonna consider A as the criminal and now become negative towards her.

So Jagya started comparison now...Sleepy

Iske pehle stupid track G versus A shuru ho jaaye..Anandi should leave that house as soon as possible..we do not want to see G negative at all Angry...
IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
gauri's adaucity wasAngry.. and am so glad, she is going and complaining ot jagya everytime.. LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96Shoma_ankit111tiny15Suchi-

Go to top