India-Forums

--SNS WU Update 30th June-- ~Complete~

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]

The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 30th June'2011
Episode #311

Part 1
Episode Begins with Jigar asking Rashi You Brought This as a Gift. Kokila says No Need Jigar We should see the Thing in her heart and Not the Gift. She see's a Label Written as " From Urmila and Family " She picks It By taking The Blessings of Kokila removes a Label of a Gift and puts The Urmila one. Rashi Shows it to Kokila. Kokila tells Urmila hadn't to Spend Money. I will talk to her. Rashi tells No Need Now Let it be. Hetal tells Leave it.

The Door Bell Rings A Man comes And Asks For Kokila. Kokila asks the Man His Name. He tells His Name.Kokila tells I called u up in the Morning. She Calls Gopi, Kokila introduces each other. Kokila tells This is ur Teacher. All are Happy. Ahem has a stern Smile on his face. Rashi Is Confused. Gopi Is Excited She Takes the Blessings of The Teacher. Kokila is proud of her. Kokila tells Rashi that From Now on The Teacher Will come Here at this time so u will have to prepare Something for him and Prepare Dinner too. and also Snacks. The Teacher goes in. Gopi is following Him. She stops Smiles Turns Back runs to Kokila and Takes her Blessings and Hugs her All are Happy. Rashi Making some Kind of Face. Ahem with his Stern Smile

Part 2
Gopi thanks Kokila. She tells She is Very Happy and At last Ahem Smiles. Koki gives her Blessing and looks at rashi who is still confused. She tells Gopi to Learn And Understand.She tells her not to waste anytime and Go. Kokila turns at Rashi and tells her to do her work

Rashi is telling I am So Unlucky. She see's Some snacks and tells Thank god She made something to eat. Rashi calls Urmila. Rashi tells Kokila Is all set to make Gopi Educated. Urmila says Whatt..She tells Someone's Eye is On our Kalakari. Its turning round. Rashi is telling leave all this. Urmila tells U are falling and Falling daily in the Family. U have to do something to make ur place in the Family. Rashi says So I must Act like a Servant? Urmila tells Her to Shut Up and Make a your Place in the Family.

All Praise Kokila for doing this. Kokila says I didn't do this In any pressure. I am telling the Truth I did this all only for Gopi's Happiness. So that She can Remain Happy. And she looks at ahem.

Part 3
Urmila is telling Small Kagdi Will be big in her House Now she will know how her Real Saas Is. Let me take fun now. She calls Kinjal.Kinjal comes. Urmila tells her to Do the Aarti. But not only do But Sing. Kinjal tells I don't know. Urmila tells Her to Learn. Kinjal goes. Urmila is Angry. Dhaval comes and greets Urmila. Urmila says Ok and Tells Let Kinjal come. Kinjal puts a CD and The Song is Played. Its the song that People sing while Doing Pooja. Urmila asks What is all this I want u to Learn this Song. Kinjal tells She will Learn today and do it tomorrow. Kinjal does the Pooja Only.

Rashi is Confused. What should I do Now she Says. Kokila comes there and asks Her what are u making. She tells a name. Kokila tells her to Make tea for the Teacher. Rashi tells I was going to do that. Kokila tells Her Don't think do

Urmila is eating something she hears the Song of the Aarti.She gets Irritated. She goes in the Hall and switches off the Song. Kinjal puts it on and tells that she Hasn't learnt it Urmila locks the door Kinjal Increases the Volume.Urmila is Irritated.  Kinjal Removes the cotton from her ears and Puts it Properly

Rashi comes and gives Tea to The Teacher. Gopi introduces her. The Guru Asks Weather She also Wants to Study,Rashi tells No i have completed my Studies u teach her. Gopi tells Yes Yes.

Parag comes there and asks Gopi about her Studying. Gopi tells I have just Started. Parag tells Ok! Gopi tells a Prayer Before Studying. Hetal Is looking at her and Asking Kokila what must be the Reason She did Study. Rashi is Dropping things in the Kitchen. Rashi tells all is Ok. Gopi is worried about Rashi and her Concentration was More on The Kitchen. Hetal and Kokila walk up. Gopi tells That she will send Tea on top. Hetal tells her I will make tea If i want. Now U pay attention on your studying. Rashi is coughing. Gopi tells Guru ji can i see What Happened Guru Ji is irritated. Gopi is Worried. Episode Ends with Gopi Looking at the Kitchen

Precap
Rashi is Telling If Gopi Finishes Studying she will become A Perfect Bahu then What will happen to me?Urmila says Shut up And Listen. U do something that Will Make ur Place in the Family and also that U make some problems And Keep Gopi not Concentrate on her Studies. The Guru Will Get angry and go away. And For U it Will be With One Arrow U can make 2 people Ur Aim

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Originally posted by -Ridzzi- *Which is IMP*

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky
  Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 30 June 2011 at 8:13am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree*Shruti*snehasanjanaazminampalakjradhiisbdesai302indy1979zombieNas1pagalladki247mrvlsmedhskrishygb1ndudambishottie2508niki_pnmonicaysmile365daysparbhudayalsonia_ashwini05nirleppannukavi.bidaizohrabanufarha451288shiny3niveeHumayun72sandhyanand17BlacksexyspicytvfreaqSajimokrsinginghimani88archie76***Anu***kamuraliabhidipheartsmartJoshana458nanda_gopadipz22p1archsiddiquashajnaii--Lalz--rgattuKahani_Ki_RaniayushiiA HUGE FANChaudhrytmkoptyplastmin-Ripal-vaishali667madhu_sridharsimibrar1990kaka.lgsandyukbipssmithasrkPN_luvs_Arjunrusha4003shinyclassicSunriseGreen-Khush---Divzfan--simi_1Mehek25ZayaHarshikaanna44sajnieM1s5_5unsh1n3nithyamkvMissArshi--tellyaddict-tvshowfanMs.S.K.Mandy20.SajnaVe.

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the Update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!LOL

BubblyR

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely update sweety

BubblyR

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

BubblyR

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
thanks ridhima

BubblyR

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
No Problem. LOL .Thanks For Appreciating Embarrassed
Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update. but frankly speaking I am very disappointed. At last I thought that Gopi would now be educated, to find that again that mother-daughter duo want to stop her education. CVs when will u put an end to Gopi's miseries? Hasn't she suffered enough? Now I think its time for Rashi and Urmilla to suffer. Why are u making us the viewers suffer? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayjaaneshinKahani_Ki_Ranitashi482A HUGE FANBubblyR

Go to top