Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww awesomeee
luved ittt
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  i loved  ur  maaneet  FF   dear...
it   was  really  awesome...geet  as  mba  graduate   n  topper  of  college n  dev's  best  friend  all  r  superbbb...geet  in  orphanage  n  all  the  person  r  love  her  with  whole  hearted  n  maan  fall  for  geet  ,everyhting  was  awesome...r  i  would  say  sooo   dreamyyy😉...but  y  geet  fears n  not  ready  to  trust  even maan😕...nihikil  is  her  bro😕  then  y  she  is  in  hp??????????  she  is  worried  n  feared  to  stay  in  shimla   farm  house????????????????????  n  coz  of  her  mother?????
really  interesting...

but  poor  maan😆  he  thought  nihikil  n  geet  r  in  love  na...n  dadi ,dev  also  think  like  that  na...first  clear  their  misunderstanding  yaar...atleast  i  want  geet   calling  nihikil  as  bro  infront  of  maan...poor  maan  he  really  feeling  heart broken  na...

looking  fwd...
ritusoni2233 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maan ko jaldi se btao geet n nikhil r siblings...
niceee
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blueopal

hey  i loved  ur  maaneet  FF   dear...
it   was  really  awesome...geet  as  mba  graduate   n  topper  of  college n  dev's  best  friend  all  r  superbbb...geet  in  orphanage  n  all  the  person  r  love  her  with  whole  hearted  n  maan  fall  for  geet  ,everyhting  was  awesome...r  i  would  say  sooo   dreamyyy😉...but  y  geet  fears n  not  ready  to  trust  even maan😕...nihikil  is  her  bro😕  then  y  she  is  in  hp??????????  she  is  worried  n  feared  to  stay  in  shimla   farm  house????????????????????  n  coz  of  her  mother?????
really  interesting...

but  poor  maan😆  he  thought  nihikil  n  geet  r  in  love  na...n  dadi ,dev  also  think  like  that  na...first  clear  their  misunderstanding  yaar...atleast  i  want  geet   calling  nihikil  as  bro  infront  of  maan...poor  maan  he  really  feeling  heart broken  na...

looking  fwd...

dear really thanx for the wondeful comment u gave me
i hope i can soon reveal the secret of them
waitng for the oppurnity dear
i dor eally

love,
abi
keenu_kk thumbnail
PART:39
Dadimaa said every one that they should go to darga today...but mann denied the,geet undertstands why he said like that and she says "when u are starting a new life...then why to think about the past "
for one second he thinks that geet knew about his bygone but he thinks that she can read about his life

but he says yes for her becoz she is asking for the first time...he says yes for
when all sat in one car geet wantedly sat with mann in his car
he feel good by seeing her next to him...
she want to talk about his past but dont no where to start...she want to talk with him she says 
mann !!!!!!!! i want to talk with u
he stops the care and says yes !!!!!!!!!!!
but he can see that she is satmmering !!!!!!!
he touches her hand and gave the assurance that u can speak
she gets out of the car...and says mann pls let me speak...today i want to talk to u
mann i m sorry pls mann listen !!!!!
mann i have seen much in my life...i have never been happy for long time
my happiness lies only with papa & family...but after the HP incident i m not able to trust the people
i have lost the trust in people mann...
but when i knew about ur past at that moment i realised what is life !!!!!!!!
she stops & sees in to his eyes
and he smiles so that she may knew that she can contniue

mann when i heard about ur past even i was shattered mann...becoz i never knew that anyone make us to beleive that we are in love with them & then leave us and go for the sake of money...
mann after i heard ur past i make myself to trust the people...at that time i knew mann that what may happnes life should go on...
i knew what i said on that day to that boy...but after the HP i never implemented...
but today i really do mann !!!!!!!!!!!!
i knew that i dont have right to speak about ur past mann but i want to talk with u today so that i can say u that
I TRUST U MANN...
she have tears in her eyes while she saying those words...

geet !!!!!!!!!
u know i m not angry on u geet !!!!! but i am happy that today for the first time in my life i m happy of my past
becoz of my past u had learned again to trust means that is my pleasure geet !!!!!
but u know geet i learned trusting the people from u geet !!!!
yes when u said that boy i really admired u geet ...the way  said i right geet !!!!!!!!!
but geet u know never i cant say my emotions to anyone...
i knew mann !!!!!!!!
really i feel great mann becoz u never make anyone fall down after ur past...u are so strong mann...
 i really learned it from u
ok geet !!!!!!!!
we learned from eachother what is the life...geet atleast u trust me now
so can i ask u onething?
what 
shall we be frds geet !!!!!!!!!!!!!

she catches his hands...in assurance saying yes for him ...he want to wipe her tears and put her hand near her face...
but he takes back ...
she says HUM DOST HAI...TOH APPKO HUMPAR HAQ HAI MANN!!!!!!!
listening to those words he feels great and touch her face and wipe her tears...

mann !!!!!!!
we are getting late...shall we go !!!!
yes geet 
they reach to the darga...
and all are waiting...for them

we are waiting for u from at that time...
dadimaa we are frds now ...all felt happy really listening to those words from her...
mostly karan & nikhil too
they all went to the cloak room for leaving there things and mann bend down to get his voilet then geet suddenly sees the taweez in his neck...
she just stare at him compeltely with out knowing anything...
she is blank at that moment
she dont no what to say
she is staring at him...

she is not aware what is going with her now...whom she trusted just before some mits back 
he  his having that taweez which was given by that fortune teller

precap:?????????????????????????

sorry for mistakes
pls do comment
press like button

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Originally posted by: huntor

great update

thanx dear