Article : Arnav's New Task ...

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav's new challenge for Khushi

Yesterday's episode of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on STAR Plus saw Arnav (Barun Sobti) challenging Khushi by giving her the task of taking measurements of some male models.

An initially flustered Khushi (Sanaya Irani) came up with a smart solution to the problem by convincing one of the men to complete the task on her behalf. However, there is more trouble in store for Khushi in tonight's episode.

A STAR Plus.in source discloses, "Arnav's next task for Khushi will be that she will have to wear a short skirt and model for a photo shoot. Khushi, who only wears salwar kameez will be left in a fix about how to handle the situation."

A confident Arnav smirks, "I know that Khushi will do everything she can to survive in my office for the next 15 days, but I promise you that I will do everything to make life difficult for her. I plan to give her some really tough tasks in office that will force her to give up and quit the job. Unfortunately, I can't fire her since I have given her my word but if I force her to quit and she puts in her papers on her own, that will not be unfair, right?"

However, when asked what he would do if he was in Khushi's place, Arnav has a different take as he says, "If I was Khushi, I would have killed my boss long back," he laughs. "I am patient, no doubt, and if you love me, I will listen to you. However, if anyone tries to be a taskmaster and order me around by pointing his finger at me, I will break that finger."

Khushi is definitely not one to give up easily and she makes it clear as she says, "I don't know how I will handle the task given by Arnav but I will not give up. I will think of some solution. Watch the episode to know what I will do next."

Will Khushi agree to wear the skirt and model for the photo shoot? or will she come up with some smart solution to the problem? Find out only in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1936/arnav%E2%80%99s-new-challenge-for-khushi.aspx

@MODS : close if awready posted :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanlicious thumbnail

Ohh So now, star plus website is regularly gonna' give us Arnav's new tasks for khushi..! 

Khushi is definitely not gonna wear that skirt but if she wears, what if Buaji sees her by any chance ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (This thought is jumping in my mind continuously) ๐Ÿ˜†

btw, TFS manal

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Woaahh What will khushi do? I dont think she will wear it but she may surely find a solution to it ๐Ÿ˜† 
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for sharing..wooww...we're getting articles/interviews for this task from all corners ๐Ÿ˜†..so its helping build the momentum and suspense..good we all are waiting to find out that solution khushi has for this task..
yasemin thumbnail
I think she will wear it over her salwar lol
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article. I am so excited for this episode. Arnav is very cunning but Khushi will not give up. Loved how he said he would have defeated his boss a long time ago. 
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article - sounds interesting๐Ÿ˜ณ
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
khushi will not wear the skirt..buttt even if she does..no prob..it'll look very nice on her..LOL
aashizin thumbnail
thanks for sharing ,i loved this article special this lines

when asked what he would do if he was in Khushi's place, Arnav has a different take as he says, "If I was Khushi, I would have killed my boss long back,๐Ÿคฃ

seriously looking forward to see how she will get solution she won't give up for sure but she will def come up with smart and clever ideas can't wait for that epi  
Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
haha Khushi deff won't wear the short dress...i cant wait to see what she'll do to get away with it๐Ÿ˜†