Bade Acche Laggte Hai

shipra madam's and family's reaction!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
will priya and her family memebers accept the real proposal???...will shipra madam accept the real thing..i mean the marriage of priya and ram... hope she doesn't create much problems !!!! i know it's heart-breaking for ayesha but still yaa... i just want the marriage to happen soon...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

wat r ur views???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shipra madam's and family's reaction!!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Don't worry the marriage takes place, though Shipra madam may feel bad while knowing the truth taht Ram's alliance is for Priya but some how later on she get convinced coz Ram is very rich & from influential family & as she is greedy of money she doesn't want to loose this opportunity whether it could be for Ayesha or Priya, why i am saying this is coz as this is Kekta madam show & all these type of melodrama is very common in her shows, so nothing new we can expect...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77paulomi_taAnutvshowfan

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
concern is valid,  but shipra and ayesha are not real issues now they will come as issue at later point of time in k-mai's world LOL

but till when the RAYA  engagement marriage will be dragged i am not sure Disapprove

first of all i am not sure about priyas reaction Shocked
then ram is ready to run at first go LOL
and this is just roka LOL then engagement then marriage
might as well take some time.

but at the end if RAYA get married at least that will be worth all this wait Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aish77Sakshi_Deewanipaulomi_taAnu

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Don't worry the marriage takes place, though Shipra madam may feel bad while knowing the truth taht Ram's alliance is for Priya but some how later on she get convinced coz Ram is very rich & from influential family & as she is greedy of money she doesn't want to loose this opportunity whether it could be for Ayesha or Priya, why i am saying this is coz as this is Kekta madam show & all these type of melodrama is very common in her shows, so nothing new we can expect...

yaa dis type of melodrama is common in Kekta showz...  hope the marriage does-not get too much dragged... Ouch

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

concern is valid,  but shipra and ayesha are not real issues now they will come as issue at later point of time in k-mai's world LOL

but till when the RAYA  engagement marriage will be dragged i am not sure Disapprove

first of all i am not sure about priyas reaction Shocked
then ram is ready to run at first go LOL
and this is just roka LOL then engagement then marriage
might as well take some time.

but at the end if RAYA get married at least that will be worth all this wait Smile

it should not be  too much dragged like odr Kekta showzzz !!!!!! and u r rite ram is ready to run!!!!LOLLOLLOLlol!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.