Posted: 12 years ago
^ exactly what Dexterphile said. There are universities where 25% of the freshman batch get dropped second year, and another 25% are on academic probation. And its because of over-dose partying.

Quite frankly, i got quite bored with the whole deal a month in. How many times can one go out and get sloshed before it becomes a routine and tedious? Very soon. I had my fun in highschool so maybe thats why but either way, i think i smartened up fairly quickly. 50% of freshmans will also get into a brand new relationship, think it will last forever, and then around december - easter the dumping shall begin. lol.

Go with the flow liverach, but when everyone else lacks a lifejacket make sure you have one. (HOHO METAPHOR QUEEN -_-)
Originally posted by liverach

@Dexterphile and @masakaliii

thaanks =D

It's good to hear that college is a fun affair, when treaded carefully!

haha I'm still waiting on some test scores to decide between 3 schools, but none of them are big schools, which I chose on purpose, as I've studied in a fairly small school (well, there were 117 people in the senior batch)

I'm a horrible partier πŸ˜† so I'm hoping that I'll remain that way, but yeah, I've heard from some that college parties tend to either suck one in, or repel for a ludicrous amount of time HHAHA
LOL.. that is small.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. my graduating class was 500+
Edited and posted in Heroine related topic :)
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
edit
edit.
@masakaliii

haila O___O haha those are some overwhelming statistics!
I've heard stuff like that goes berserk in UC Santa Barbara hahaha''

thanks =D I will try to stick to my very conservative instincts πŸ˜†

@meena

500+ in your high school's senior batch? O_O O_O

my school.. was definitely small πŸ˜†

^ yeah 117 is very small. there were 2000 kids in my highschool (3 grades in highschool in western canada). So my graduation class was about 750 kids. What are you majoring in liverach?
Originally posted by masakaliii

LOL priyazinta. everytime i see a mention of her i imagine punching the computer screen.

-_-

she is real extreme I agree😊
Originally posted by Meena1

LOL.. that is small.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. my graduating class was 500+
that's small. my graduating class was 960+ and having a last name that starts with a T was a pain
wow daaamn! haha bah, now it worries me, i've been studying in a super community-based school for 12 years, and I didn't even know πŸ˜†

hmm well I've chosen business management as my field of study. It may change haha, but so far that's where my inclination seems to be pointing.

I kinda wanted to take economics, but I didn't find it too pragmatic a field =/ same opinion comes from my parents, who feel that majoring in econ leaves a limited occupational choice.

We could be wrong though but hmm...

oh btw, call me Chana =D haha xD