Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 153

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009

Posts: 33514

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Simple answer nahi kar saktiErmm... that they do make eggless pancakes!
 
Why all the other useless analysisROFL... and even I dont care if he is vegi, ovo vegi or non-vegi... my obession for him is not going to become any less ROFL
 
But mind you... just bcoz of my obession... i am not going to ask him to come back... as I have always said... I am no longer "waiting" for him... .he will come when he wants to comeOuch
 
wanted to explain every possiblityCool u knw how perfect i amROFL

I agree who cares woh kabhibhi aaye coz we knw we bounch of idiots will always be thr fr him tge sec he appears again on tv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...* (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39437

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

wanted to explain every possiblityCool u knw how perfect i amROFL

I agree who cares woh kabhibhi aaye coz we knw we bounch of idiots will always be thr fr him tge sec he appears again on tv


D'oh oH merey Rab iss larki ko akal dey ... revolt bhi karti hey aur anti revolt batien bhi Angry

Tou ho gi idiot aur tera ho ga bunch who would be there still waiting  ... hum tou nahi wait kar rahey Sleepy

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009

Posts: 33514

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1



D'oh oH merey Rab iss larki ko akal dey ... revolt bhi karti hey aur anti revolt batien bhi Angry

Tou ho gi idiot aur tera ho ga bunch who would be there still waiting  ... hum tou nahi wait kar rahey Sleepy
I know kya karun he compels me toOuch

yeahh yeahhh Ms. Soapie u will be the one to bounce back like as if u will moveSleepy and thn with your idiotic tempting theories compel others as wellSleepy
The Biggest Idiot among usSleepy


Edited by SunShine_A - 30 June 2011 at 6:30am

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39437

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

I know kya karun he compels me toOuch

yeahh yeahhh Ms. Soapie u will be the one to bounce back like as if u will moveSleepy and thn with your idiotic tempting theories compel others as wellSleepy
The Biggest Idiot among usSleepy


Bounce? I am soaps not balls LOL

And how can anyone be tempted by idiotic theories? Ermm and just imagine how big an idiot must you be that knowing i am the biggest idiot you fall for my theory "scratches head"

God bless Harshad for whom no one is waiting ROFL

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009

Posts: 33514

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1



Bounce? I am soaps not balls LOL

And how can anyone be tempted by idiotic theories? Ermm and just imagine how big an idiot must you be that knowing i am the biggest idiot you fall for my theory "scratches head"

God bless Harshad for whom no one is waiting ROFL
you will slip back then
happySleepy

well anything related with him tempt usROFL yeahh coz ur theory hs sumthng tempting evn aftr being idiotic
u are innovative in ur own wayROFL

yeahhh atm no1 is waiting
lets see whn he cums backROFL

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008

Posts: 8050

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

 wanted to explain every possiblityCool u knw how perfect i amROFL

I agree who cares woh kabhibhi aaye coz we knw we bounch of idiots will always be thr fr him tge sec he appears again on tv
Tell me something aashi... you are in the Revolting Team or NOTAngry You are one confused soul... Its better we remove you from the Army ... bcoz Army mein confused logo ki zaroraat nahi haiROFL
 
Him coming back on TV has "nothing" to do with us watching TVROFL


Edited by sam123_0 - 30 June 2011 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009

Posts: 33514

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Tell me something aashi... you are in the Revolting Team or NOTAngry You are one confused soul... Its better we remove you from the Army ... bcoz Army mein confused logo ki zaroraat nahi haiROFL
 
Him coming back on TV has "nothing" to do with us watching TVROFL
shut upAngry who the hell are you to remove or evn tht soapieAngry
i will sue u both fr behaving like thisAngryROFL

I am very much in revolt party but still i wish fr his one glimpse
and watchng tv i meant his showSleepy
and being a fan i think i can ask fr and i m nt confused bas Onu/Prem and he himself melts me to an extent
but now i promise to be firmApprove


Edited by SunShine_A - 30 June 2011 at 7:01am

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008

Posts: 39437

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Sue us but the problem is judges bhi hum hi hoon gey so terey sue karney ka kia faida ... i am the founder and sam is first member we can do whatever we want ROFL

God bless Harshad for whom no one is waiting Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1196 48694 06 October 2010 at 5:49am
By -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Alina- 1193 44784 11 August 2010 at 9:12am
By SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-vandy- 1199 45745 16 July 2010 at 12:00am
By SunShine_A
Pic Hunt Of The Week - Rajeev Khandelwal

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

-Jwalamukhi- 68 4527 21 August 2008 at 6:13am
By -Laiba
Pic Hunt Of The Week.

2 3 4 5 6 7

the_charm 50 2377 25 June 2008 at 6:06pm
By .Anamika.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.