Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...* (Page 2)

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
*~*~*Welcome to the 62nd Fanclub of Harshad Chodpa*~*~*
Hmm...I wont be forgetting each day of this FC...All those days which I have spend in making this Fc and all those days where I was trying very hard to make this FC 10% of all the past 61 Fanclubs !!! Though, this wasn't my first FC but it was the first time, where I have to work alone...There wasn't Vandy di's PMs,off-liners  giving me instructions about my next step, there was not  Anu di's PM's regarding articles, links and her write-ups and there was not Priya di's very supportive words with me. So yeah it was damn difficult for me to work without my team,Awesome 4. I miss you guys !!!

But yeah I'm really glad and thankful to all those who helped me out in making it possible. Nadz, Manasi, Sofia, Saba, Maha, Aashi, Shareen, Sam, Naadia, And all other active FC members(sorry guys I'm really bad at remembering names) for their small contribution which turned out to be huge for Me,Love You Guys.

Now coming back to this FC, Well In last few Fcs we were really depressed as there was no news about Harshad, not even a single article was there which could tell us what was happening with him. So here we thought to make a Fanclub on it, in which we could figure-out where Harshad was and what was he up to. But before we could do anything, here we get this Big news !!!! Harshad to make his Come back as Mohan Galla in DJ"s next "Dharampatni". This Fc turned out to be lucky for us lolxxx.

I really wish, Dharampatnni brings loads and loads of success,fame and happiness for Harshad. And just like last year, even this year he gets best Actor award, as he actually deserves to win it !!!! All the Best Harshad...Keep rocking !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, all those write-ups on the first page, are my words edited by Nadz lolx...and yeah I really want to thank All those Siggy makers (Saba,Maha, Manasi,Nadz, sofi,shareen) you guys have done a splendid Job and right now thanks seems to be very short word to acknowledge that magnificent work which you guys have done for this FC and yeah for tolerating me too...lolxx but yeah I'm sorry for bugging you guys so much !!Embarrassed

Edited by -Alina- - 05 August 2011 at 3:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-..Amira..-vandy-HappyMelody

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
meCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

congrats on the 62nd fc everybodySmile

never knew it would turn out to be this lucky...as we get the news of hc coming back in itSmile
alina...beautiful work on pg 1Smile

and thanx to each and every member who've contributed in making it sooo awesomeClapClapClap

and to all active members...great job girlsClapClapClap
kudos to all of u...we have a task at hand...a big thanku for making it possibleSmile
may god bless harshad always and shower him with loads of successSmile
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 04 August 2011 at 8:14pm

-Alina-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Tongue
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
As for sam's question which I read in last FC and wanted to comment but thought of making new post here so here is the answer samCoolROFL

yeahh sam thr are egg less pancakes as well and he is veggie but maybe a ovo veggie whch refers to veggie who eats eggs like I do, I am veggie but i do eat eggs

so he ws veggie and maybe still he isErmm and maybe if not whch I don't think humhe kya karna hainROFL

and i hope u get itErmm

Edited by SunShine_A - 30 June 2011 at 3:35am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Well old video again, well though its on SBB I hv nvr seen it bfr and dunno if any1 here is like me who has not seen coz we were updated always about SBB/SBS.
so here you ago, new nahi toh old videos mein he HC ko dekhleSleepy. It was when Laboni ma came to Ganguly house to inform about Taani marrying Sushant

-Hina-

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

As for sam's question which I read in last FC and wanted to comment but thought of making new post here so here is the answer samCoolROFL

yeahh sam thr are egg less pancakes as well and he is veggie but maybe a ovo veggie whch refers to veggie who eats eggs like I do, I am veggie but i do eat eggs

so he ws veggie and maybe still he isErmm and maybe if not whch I don't think humhe kya karna hainROFL

and i hope u get itErmm
Simple answer nahi kar saktiErmm... that they do make eggless pancakes!

Why all the other useless analysisROFL... and even I dont care if he is vegi, ovo vegi or non-vegi... my obession for him is not going to become any less ROFL

But mind you... just bcoz of my obession... i am not going to ask him to come back... as I have always said... I am no longer "waiting" for him... .he will come when he wants to comeOuch

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

BTW Nads which is the new count 43 days walaErmm... I thought we are counting only since 2nd June as this is the day he finishes his 2 months break... or is the count since his bday appearenceConfused

The HCR is only at 29!

Edited by sam123_0 - 30 June 2011 at 6:02am

Go to top