Harshad Chopda's FC *And The Hunt Goes On...* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
As for sam's question which I read in last FC and wanted to comment but thought of making new post here so here is the answer sam😎🤣

yeahh sam thr are egg less pancakes as well and he is veggie but maybe a ovo veggie whch refers to veggie who eats eggs like I do, I am veggie but i do eat eggs

so he ws veggie and maybe still he is🤔 and maybe if not whch I don't think humhe kya karna hain🤣

and i hope u get it🤔
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
Well old video again, well though its on SBB I hv nvr seen it bfr and dunno if any1 here is like me who has not seen coz we were updated always about SBB/SBS.
so here you ago, new nahi toh old videos mein he HC ko dekhle🥱. It was when Laboni ma came to Ganguly house to inform about Taani marrying Sushant

Originally posted by SunShine_A

As for sam's question which I read in last FC and wanted to comment but thought of making new post here so here is the answer sam😎🤣

yeahh sam thr are egg less pancakes as well and he is veggie but maybe a ovo veggie whch refers to veggie who eats eggs like I do, I am veggie but i do eat eggs

so he ws veggie and maybe still he is🤔 and maybe if not whch I don't think humhe kya karna hain🤣

and i hope u get it🤔
Simple answer nahi kar sakti🤔... that they do make eggless pancakes!

Why all the other useless analysis🤣... and even I dont care if he is vegi, ovo vegi or non-vegi... my obession for him is not going to become any less 🤣

But mind you... just bcoz of my obession... i am not going to ask him to come back... as I have always said... I am no longer "waiting" for him... .he will come when he wants to come

BTW Nads which is the new count 43 days wala🤔... I thought we are counting only since 2nd June as this is the day he finishes his 2 months break... or is the count since his bday appearence😕

The HCR is only at 29!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam123_0

Simple answer nahi kar sakti🤔... that they do make eggless pancakes!

Why all the other useless analysis🤣... and even I dont care if he is vegi, ovo vegi or non-vegi... my obession for him is not going to become any less 🤣

But mind you... just bcoz of my obession... i am not going to ask him to come back... as I have always said... I am no longer "waiting" for him... .he will come when he wants to come

wanted to explain every possiblity😎 u knw how perfect i am🤣

I agree who cares woh kabhibhi aaye coz we knw we bounch of idiots will always be thr fr him tge sec he appears again on tv

I agree who cares woh kabhibhi aaye coz we knw we bounch of idiots will always be thr fr him tge sec he appears again on tv

oH merey Rab iss larki ko akal dey ... revolt bhi karti hey aur anti revolt batien bhi 😡

Tou ho gi idiot aur tera ho ga bunch who would be there still waiting  ... hum tou nahi wait kar rahey 🥱
Originally posted by Soaps1

oH merey Rab iss larki ko akal dey ... revolt bhi karti hey aur anti revolt batien bhi 😡

Tou ho gi idiot aur tera ho ga bunch who would be there still waiting  ... hum tou nahi wait kar rahey 🥱
I know kya karun he compels me to

yeahh yeahhh Ms. Soapie u will be the one to bounce back like as if u will move🥱 and thn with your idiotic tempting theories compel others as well🥱
The Biggest Idiot among us🥱
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago

I know kya karun he compels me to

yeahh yeahhh Ms. Soapie u will be the one to bounce back like as if u will move🥱 and thn with your idiotic tempting theories compel others as well🥱
The Biggest Idiot among us🥱

Bounce? I am soaps not balls 😆

And how can anyone be tempted by idiotic theories? 🤔 and just imagine how big an idiot must you be that knowing i am the biggest idiot you fall for my theory "scratches head"

God bless Harshad for whom no one is waiting 🤣
Originally posted by Soaps1

Bounce? I am soaps not balls 😆

And how can anyone be tempted by idiotic theories? 🤔 and just imagine how big an idiot must you be that knowing i am the biggest idiot you fall for my theory "scratches head"

God bless Harshad for whom no one is waiting 🤣
you will slip back then
happy🥱

well anything related with him tempt us🤣 yeahh coz ur theory hs sumthng tempting evn aftr being idiotic
u are innovative in ur own way🤣

yeahhh atm no1 is waiting
lets see whn he cums back🤣

Tell me something aashi... you are in the Revolting Team or NOT😡 You are one confused soul... Its better we remove you from the Army ... bcoz Army mein confused logo ki zaroraat nahi hai🤣

Him coming back on TV has "nothing" to do with us watching TV🤣
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago