India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

DK FRENCH BEARD

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged

dK look goooooooooooooooorgeous with this fake beard, his eyes speaks volumes for itself, he doesn't need to utter a word to send shivers down your spine.

ASHISH PLEASE DOOO GROW A REAL BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged

ya i agree with u ashish do grow a real beard u look damn sexy with it

Jessi Wink

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

LOL LOL Can't say I don't agree..... And I usually prefer clean-shaven, but I guess there is always an exception!

-DKaddict

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Ashish Nayyar with his beard looks really hot as result he can do justice to his dk charater

But really Ashish without a beard looks soft  and descent.

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Why look nice and descent when you can look hot !!!
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Some people may actually prefer to not be the center of attention, to not have tons of members of the opposite sex lusting after them, to just be a regular, average person. Sometimes it is nice to blend in to the woodwork, esp. if you know you can stand out when YOU want! There is a certain calmness and peace in that. Who knows what HE prefers? But I do appreciate the opportunity to see Ashish looking soooooo goooood!

-DKaddict

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Hey DKaddict (I love ur original name, btw....but don't know whether u would be like that to be publicly known...)

I fully agree with the blending in the woodwork thingy........especially in men.......brings out their character so well! I have always liked the strong, silent types.................My hubby used to be such, but now with time & success has changed.....he likes to be in the limelight now (I am not complaining, just analysing)

I am sure Ashish loves the impact that he has made / still making.......every human being is instictively self-serving & prone to fall for admiration & appreciation......you have to be a block of wood to remain immune to eugolization & praise!

In all my interactions with him till date, I feel he is definitely over-whelmed by the impact he has made but at the same time takes it with equamity (not too sure about this though, this is the best I can make out over the phone)...........besides being an actor, he could never blend into the woodwork even if he wanted to........he has to be constantly in the limelight if he plans to get ahead in the Industry!

Disha

PS : Though I have always maintained that Ashish is not arrogant at all.......I would also like to say that time & circumstances (especially success) change even the most unshakable characters.....that's human nature!

Edited by disha77 - 24 February 2005 at 9:30pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top