AsmaaniiCreations#4:Clsd|UpdateP142.ReqList P146. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

Rummy.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rummy.

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Congrats alisha!!
love your work <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xAlishax

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsmaaniiCreations#4:Clsd|UpdateP142.ReqList P146. (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fari.Kashian

Goldie

Fari.Kashian

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Congo on your new shop! You are freakin amazing, and i LOOOVE your work. Super talented! 
I hope you have many many more galleries and fans to come. Wish you all the best. And girlie you are sooo fast! I still have to edit my Res from your last two updates. I promise I will right now. tehehehe

xAlishax

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Alisha congo on your new shop love. hope you have many more shops in future. Love your amazing work<3

xAlishax

Fari.Kashian

Goldie

Fari.Kashian

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
By the way, Im LOOOVING your banner. The Shilpa/IK one for the Index especially Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xAlishaxanku-

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
WHAT THE? You updated on Page 132 in the last gallery. Reached 150 within the same day. And also SIX pages of the new gallery are already done with? Am I sure all this didn't happen right within a DAY? :-/// Have I been missing for too long? :-/// LOL. Who am I kidding? This is ALISHA we're talking about. The masterguru of sigmaking. So all that was obvious. Approve Firstly, let me congratulate you on your new shop.

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PartyDancingParty

It's your FOURTH gallery and that too within no time!!!! I am VERYYY happy for you. May you opn a million more and keep doing the AMAZINGGG work you doo. I am in LOVE with your creativity and you should know that by nowww. Cause see, I even 'better-ed' my english after using all those adjectives, para's and what not while commenting on your updates. You get me? 'Better-ed' my english. ROFL Jokes apart, the updates were all worth it. You define PERFECTION. Love your style!!!! Keep it up :)

And what can I say? I am LOVING the first page.. you should know why, right? SA on banners *wink*wink* LOL! hehee! Nah. Honestly.. the banners are very cool. :)

Coming to MY FABBB. REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEEKS.
What did you dooo? Just ONE pic and 2 lines of text and you turn it around into this -

*thuuuds*
:| :| :| :| :|
Where is the LOVE button? The *faints* button? And all those kind of buttons?? I should sue I-F. Cause your updates need not just a LIKE button but a LOVEEE*zillion button.
I died and straight went to heaven seeing my request. HATS OFF TO YOU MAN :| :| :| The siggy isI am a die hard fan of your new coloring!!!! It makes the siggies come alive like never before.
I was again not sure about the pics and I was like should I add more? Should I choose some other pic? 1000 questions on my mind but I honestly thought.. chuck it. Leave it to Alisha. Can I say I am much more than happy and glad that I did so? I couldn't have imagined a more loveable siggy than this. I HEART IT. It's tooo amazinggg for words. I LOVEEE you for opening so often. I already told you that I think? hehee! But thats okay. I can tell that infinity times more. Aisi KILLER creations ke liye hazaron baari bhi is finee ;)

I can't get over the blurred effects, textures, the way the text has been put on the sig and ofcourse, what you did with the pic... It's hell magnificent Day Dreaming All the lil sparkles type of work on siggies is my favorite type. And to have it on this siggy I had been wanting to request for so long even without asking.. damnnn. I actually couldn't have asked for anything more. The sig ROCKS.

THANK YOU SSSOOO muchh muchh mucchhhooo for the STUNNING siggy!!!!! I am fida over it Embarrassed Love youuu for giving me the best requests everrr Hug

I also saw all the other requests and they were marvellous. EPIC work is THE word for your stuff. You always make glorious creations. Swan-seaaa's sig is heavenly -

to die forrr. 

I know I did love such beautiful surprise sigs anyday. The pics are sooo cute. Embarrassed
Ok. The style on the siggy below is so good -

The pink font goes very very well with the blackish pics with all that white stuff on them in the back. You totally know what will go well with what.

The blending of the pics on this sig below looks lovely. The coloring on this one stands out.
Very pretty!

And then there is the coloring on this onee... dude, it just stands out from the rest. And best part is you kept it a colored siggy. I like it a lot.

I really can't pick one request over the other cause requests always turn out great but these were my most favorite :) It's no less than like an exam to take requests and then to live upto the expectations of the requesters. You always manage to exceed the expectations sweetheart :)
Freebies were rocking. As ALWAYSSS :D :D :D Saved the KaSh sigs.. as always? LOL! Could you make some freebie happy Shona sigs? Embarrassed Even 1/2 would be fine Embarrassed
KaSu siggy was adorableee. They're sooo lovely together. Also, the Bollywood stuff turned out fabulous. Ohhh anddd, the KSG-Sonam sig and it's design - CLASSIC. One of my fav. freebie. All in all, the last update was not just HUGE but HUGELYYY loveable as well ;D

Continue with all the dream work. Looking forward to seeing the next update :)
Take careee. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.KashianxAlishax

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Congo Shongo on ur 4th gall HugHug
May u open many more :D
I love ur creations <333

Can't wait for u to open again :P