Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Do you think Mukul and Rageeni make a good pair?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

richavyastuning

Groupbie

richavyastuning

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Guys, just wondering,  they both are leads for the first time.. I assume.. 
do you think they look good together? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think Mukul and Rageeni make a good pair?" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rouble_lover

rouble_lover

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
No, I don't think so. They could have chosen the lead as someone else.. somehow I can't really connect or see the chemistry or connection between the two (yet), they both need to have a lot more depth with their feelings and also in their expressions..that would help reach the audience..properly..

Radhakrishna123

IF-Rockerz

Radhakrishna123

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Its only been few episodes of this show so i dont think it would be right to judge anyone's character or chemistry yet. It will be better to wait and watch until they are married or so but in my opinion they do share a nicee chemistry with each other. I really like them together Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princesspari105SparklesDB

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
we can't say anythong right now as its in begining we have to seee in future

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
ragini is good for this role.cute ,nutkhat and chulbuli.she fits in  all these 3 parameters.

kritika4eva

kritika4eva

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I'm loving the chemistry! Guys they are new! And I think they are doing a good job till now. As the show progresses and they get to share more screen time together, the chemistry will definitely grow!Smile

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
i like them they look cute together

Guguminti

IF-Sizzlerz

Guguminti

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
YA I LYK DEM VRY MUCH AS A PAIR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.