Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Isharo Hi Isharo Mein

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
There was a lot of misunderstading with regards to Ishare today.

Poor Vicky he is not understanding what his actions are doing to Nilesh, Nilesh's mind is running far far away from him.  First he thought Vicky was being inappropriate with Rey and now its the turn of SwayamLOLLOL, but i have to admit, if i didnt know what was happening and i was watching the scene unfold in front of me, i too would think dhaal mein kuch kaala hainLOL

The scene at the beach with all the bickering, seems very hard to think these people can ever work today, they dont miss a chance to take a jibe at one another. Neha was really random with her song choice, looks like she likes Saawariya and lot, she has that in common with Vicky, he loves the towel scene from the film as wellLOL

Swayam was awesome with his filmi dialogue, looks like he is right on both counts, he gets to spend time with Sharon but at the same time Sharon will band bhajao himLOL.  Cant believe the guys believed the girls excuse to meet the guys, since when would sharon and kria EVER be friends, but alas Swayam and Rey have clocked on, its a case of they know that we know that they know that we know...what is it that we knowLOLLOLLOL

Poor Kria, Rey didnt even help her off her feet, and then forgot all about her injury and stormed offLOLLOL and on the other side Sharon just said ouch and Swayam was all ready to help her ourDay Dreaming,  this is the first time i have heard Sharon speak so much with Swayam, usually she just gives with one liners.

And i have to mention the wind...kya timing hai, i wonder what make the fan is, it has impeccabkle speed and timingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherasweetapple2995-veena.shona-RadiantTreasureleeseunggiloveRafzsweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Isharo Hi Isharo Mein" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I agree with your Nilesh related comments...lmao...mind on dostana:P

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Nilesh has been getting too much inspiration from Dostana WackoLOL

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
2 much ishara man...bus ab bahut ho gaya ishara they shud just speak up whatever it is...

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

so agree wid uTongue

Nilesh thinks only abt dostanaLOL

to be honest, even i thought wat is Vicky n Swayam doingLOL

n Neha's sng, tht ws so NOT expectedLOL

i literally i died laughing wen i saw d other 5 guys coming behind Vicky n shaking der heads n shouting "aha"ROFL

n Sharon, i was like Sharon is talking n Swayam is chup chap, kya ho raha haiShockedROFL

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
It was role reversal for swayam and sharon during that episode, i havent seen Sharon talk to much in the serial ever.

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Illyria

It was role reversal for swayam and sharon during that episode, i havent seen Sharon talk to much in the serial ever.

sach mein yaar, Sharon ws blah blah n Swayam ws chup chapWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.