It's Jatra! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Yeah! I love the bonding between Ram and Vikram. Throughout the episodes, he acted as alter ego for ram and guided him in each and everything. He has also pointed out the fact that Ram is nothing but an ATM for the other family members.

I know Niharika and Ishika treat Ram like an outsider but wonder what Natasha actually thinks about him cause, till date, have not seen the other side or hatred for her bhai. She is also not a part of the wild plans of Nishika (Niharika + Ishika) LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-tintiny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's Jatra! (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Wish Ekta was reading  your mail..like us. Kuch toh faida hota.

The cutest scene was Ram thinking itna time laga kar aise tayaar hui.
@ Ayesha koh toh pakad ke zor se ek TAmacha marna chaiyaee.
@ Shipra , waiting to see tomorrows Rokka.

btw, Tiny I thought Jatra means Fair right..as in Mela..

Jatra is not mela, it is as I explained above, mela is mela but pronounced as 'maila' in Bengali

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I could understand Sipra is getting desparate because of Priya but Ayesha?  What is the logic?  Shortcut to branded products? Is marriage all about money?

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

Ekta is back to her tricks again.  If last week was first class, this week just in bits and pieces  few scenes likeable...Yesterday I did not watch but later just caught up with the garden scene as it was the only watchable scene I gathered...and today it was Jatra...what is 'Jatra'?...well Jatra is somewhat like 'nautanki' we call in Hindi...in Bengal it is a very powerful performing art where the stage is at the centre and artists perform to live audiences moving around the stage...hence their performance have to be loud so that it reaches to the last row...while in Jatra you do not feel the loudness because of the concept, aajki do baatein;

1) The mother is out of leash once again, has the Director changed, please someone leash that mother, she is not only foolish but unbearably foolish...Renuka is a veteran actor, please give her right script for her to do justice to her talent...Ektaji Sipra is getting on to our nerves...pleeeaaaseee.

yes, shipra and now ayesha together are getting on my nerves too , and later i am sure
niharika and that mama Dead
I just hope ekta does something new and better i can understand when people turn nasty , that happens and is common too but all the time scheming is something i get pissed off and being unreasonable like shipra is too much Dead 

2)  Why do I have a feeling Ayesha is going to be the next Pia of BALH...she will turn negative as she will now start thinking Ram should have belonged to her and not her elder sister?  I do not want to predict but then knowing Ekta who loves recycling (good for the environment though) it has lost its thrill value...what BALH showed today could have been very thrilling but we have seen similar things so many times, it is just boring, the misunderstanding, the known outcome, positive turning negative, it does not excite anymore, I am sorry to say it Ekta...get a new scriptwriter...

yes even i commented in same way in some other post. i feel that ayesha will feel cheated because of priya but the real cause is shipra Ouch that ayesha does not understand  I do not understand why shipra is brainless Angry
  and ayesha  i want to see her reaction today Tongue
she is pass or fail based on whether she will blame shipra for misunderstanding or blame
priya for everything as priya was against the man who is is going to get married to
and anyways ram is not going to be sweet to priya Confused

Last but not the least, middle class, middle class etc etc is too common in Ekta's serial it was there in KS also Jigyasa used to mock...one thing Ekta should realise, things have moved on with times, nowadays girls are well educated, they want to work and if they are even getting married to so called middle class guys they know one thing, they can make their own future...they are much more confident, needing no sympathy, unlike the way Ekta loves to show...Madam, kindly move with times...be upto date...

you are bang on the point dear, i guess ekta is stuck in middle class Angry  i hope she reads your post or some one  reads out the post for her LOL

Jate jate...the best scene what I loved today Priya and Sipra's cat fight literally, the spontinity of ST was just awesome...Your thoughts friends, love Tin

yes. and also loved the way priya sat silent and then said ok for roka Big smile she is so sensible and balanced and stable, Embarrassed except when ram is there LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintiny

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

Ekta is back to her tricks again.  If last week was first class, this week just in bits and pieces  few scenes likeable...Yesterday I did not watch but later just caught up with the garden scene as it was the only watchable scene I gathered...and today it was Jatra...what is 'Jatra'?...well Jatra is somewhat like 'nautanki' we call in Hindi...in Bengal it is a very powerful performing art where the stage is at the centre and artists perform to live audiences moving around the stage...hence their performance have to be loud so that it reaches to the last row...while in Jatra you do not feel the loudness because of the concept, aajki do baatein;

1) The mother is out of leash once again, has the Director changed, please someone leash that mother, she is not only foolish but unbearably foolish...Renuka is a veteran actor, please give her right script for her to do justice to her talent...Ektaji Sipra is getting on to our nerves...pleeeaaaseee.

2)  Why do I have a feeling Ayesha is going to be the next Pia of BALH...she will turn negative as she will now start thinking Ram should have belonged to her and not her elder sister?  I do not want to predict but then knowing Ekta who loves recycling (good for the environment though) it has lost its thrill value...what BALH showed today could have been very thrilling but we have seen similar things so many times, it is just boring, the misunderstanding, the known outcome, positive turning negative, it does not excite anymore, I am sorry to say it Ekta...get a new scriptwriter...

Last but not the least, middle class, middle class etc etc is too common in Ekta's serial it was there in KS also Jigyasa used to mock...one thing Ekta should realise, things have moved on with times, nowadays girls are well educated, they want to work and if they are even getting married to so called middle class guys they know one thing, they can make their own future...they are much more confident, needing no sympathy, unlike the way Ekta loves to show...Madam, kindly move with times...be upto date...

Jate jate...the best scene what I loved today Priya and Sipra's cat fight literally, the spontinity of ST was just awesome...Your thoughts friends, love Tin

very well said..i know what is Jatra means...Winkyes Ekta is always loves to be  her typical track ..i dont know y she always choose the same track..anyway i also think too...Ayesha will next Piya from kasam se...and Step mom will be Jigayasa...

tintiny

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Agree with wat u said.. Y s this ekta showin al this crap..and shipra s just horribl..hw can she even think f marriyn off her 22yr daughter to 42yr old..nonsense..
I jst hope ayesha doesnt turn neg..

tintiny

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

I did not like the episode much either...only saving grace were Vikram who is Ram's true friend and Ram's reaction to Priya's arrival.  I loved those moments, but the rest of it is ...Unhappy

I don't understand the need for mistaken identity drama here...is this to show that Priya is forced to accept the rishta which otherwise she would not have done easily?   Surely there are better ways to bring this about than the bride confusion!

Maybe this is just to create a foundation for a negative sister later on ( I have not watched KS and I don't know Pia character)...in case something like this is needed for TRP sake!   It is open-ended enough to be interpreted either way later on...Ayesha could accept the fact that her sister is going to marry Ram with grace now and/or then later turn negative if the need arose!   Ouch

I quite liked the way Ayesha reacted...at least she knows her priorities and is wiling to say it out loud...but the point is, was this drama necessary?  Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintinyBinge

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I guess the show is like any other K-show with regards to step MIL with a shakuni brother, psycho sister, age-old confusions and misunderstanding... which we thought would be missing in this show from the promos. 

Its only the lead pair who are a refreshing change and make the show watchable! Even yesterday, Priya and Ram think so low of each other at this stage... how their perspective towards each other changes after marriage is to be foreseen! 

tintiny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.