Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

It's Jatra! (Page 3)

-RaYa- Groupbie
-RaYa-
-RaYa-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Wish Ekta was reading your mail..like us. Kuch toh faida hota.
The cutest scene was Ram thinking itna time laga kar aise tayaar hui.@ Ayesha koh toh pakad ke zor se ek TAmacha marna chaiyaee.@ Shipra , waiting to see tomorrows Rokka.

btw, Tiny I thought Jatra means Fair right..as in Mela..

That Ram scene was cute. But what kept me glued to the screen was the father daughter scene. Of all the members only the father wanted to wait for her daughter...how sweet...thats the only thing i liked.
@Tin gr8 topic as usual. I agree with what you said. I wish i could give my two cents on this. But i'm pissed off to the hilt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishwhatthewhat

whatthewhat IF-Dazzler
whatthewhat
whatthewhat

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaYa-

Originally posted by KripaRajput

Wish Ekta was reading your mail..like us. Kuch toh faida hota.
The cutest scene was Ram thinking itna time laga kar aise tayaar hui.@ Ayesha koh toh pakad ke zor se ek TAmacha marna chaiyaee.@ Shipra , waiting to see tomorrows Rokka.

btw, Tiny I thought Jatra means Fair right..as in Mela..

That Ram scene was cute. But what kept me glued to the screen was the father daughter scene. Of all the members only the father wanted to wait for her daughter...how sweet...thats the only thing i liked.
@Tin gr8 topic as usual. I agree with what you said. I wish i could give my two cents on this. But i'm pissed off to the hilt.

I love that so many of us are pissed off...it's actually cheering me up LOL if there is demand for realistic and original entertainment, why are the makers giving us this cliched and unoriginal stuff? Iy seems like the only really "fresh" thing Ekta Kapoor did was to bring Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar together...but hey, that ain't enough...hire yourself an original writer!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-macaronsFishfish

vijisridhar Goldie
vijisridhar
vijisridhar

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
exactly my thots too... OMG, i cannot see Ayesha as another Pia of KS.  Oh.. well... i know that the first 2 or 3 months of the serial are always good... then, the good old OuchOuchOuch things starts.
But, thanks, this time am not going to waste my time like i did with kasam se.

viji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

dua22 Goldie
dua22
dua22

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubsmayur

Originally posted by arti_4ever

Originally posted by theshonaveer

I've expected a masterpiece out of Bade Acche Lagte Hain and I want it to be like one without any repeat and predictable story lines. Promos are so refreshing. I want the show to be more refreshing.

Exactly...when i saw the promos i thought this show would be sweet n simple...dat is the reason i started watching it...m jst waiting fr raya's marriage...i hope they end this ayesha thingy soon

same here,i also thought that this show is different but i forgot after all its ekta's show ,i hope once priya and ram get married they should not show same old conspiracy,misunderstandings,hope they maintain freshness in the show as what they showed in the promos.

Hope so but Ekta will definitely crush our hopes...I just hate when characters suddenly turns negative...something like this should not happen with ayesha

Fishfish

macarons Senior Member
macarons
macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I dont like the sudden negativity too. Ekta needs to change her genre. I don't want BALH to become another saas bahu saga/drama.

-RaYa-Fishfish

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I loved your post Tin ! I agree with you at every point ! Yeah i know whats "JATRA" as i have been to many in my life. It used to be fun watching the overdramatic, melodramatic, tragic yet funny Jatras! LOL But they were soon replaced by EK stories Tongue

Today's episode had one good thing, that was how Vikram makes Ram understand .. I truly love the character of Vikram as a friend. Absolutely, the only one sensible around Ram's life. He always shows him the right path..Smile

Coming to the fight at Priya;s home, i liked the way ST acted in that scene, but i didnt like that iff one bit ! Verbal tiffs are fine..but that was too cheap way of fighting... specially between a mom and daughter! Ouch

I would hate the fact if Ayesha turns into a "negative" "jealous" kind of a sister after tomorow's rejection but thats the most expected turn from EK stories! I must say, the show is slowly moving off its original track! I started watching the show just for Ram and Sakshi and the nice promos they used to show before the show started. I wonder if they will have that part as a side plot and move ahead with saas-bahu drama all the way ! Confused

ANyways, waiting for tomorow when Sipra will at least realise that she misunderstood ... and waiting for Priya;s reatcion to the proposal ! A big dramatic scene follows !LOL

Fishfishssroomani

macarons Senior Member
macarons
macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Agree with Shagnika. Vikram Bhaiyya ki JAI HO! I love his character.

Fishfish

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theshonaveer

Agree with Shagnika. Vikram Bhaiyya ki JAI HO! I love his character.
Yeah, I like Vikram's thoughts as well.. when he feels " Inhe achanak kya ho gaya ! aaj apne ATM pe pyaar aane laga".. or whatever it was Tongue He undrstands Ram family so well ! 

Fishfishssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index