Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I've expected a masterpiece out of Bade Acche Lagte Hain and I want it to be like one without any repeat and predictable story lines. Promos are so refreshing. I want the show to be more refreshing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubsmayurdua22tintinyavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's Jatra! (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
agree with the post shipra is seriously mad will any mom marry her daughter for money like this 
waiting to c ram n his family's reaction when they get to know that the rishta has been mistaken n yet they agreeed to marry aaysha to ram 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tintinyavivakirk

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I am scared - Ram will get a bad impression on Sharma's if he comes to know that they were ready to marry Ayesha to him even after knowing the age barrier.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubsmayurdua22tintiny

dua22

Goldie

dua22

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theshonaveer

I've expected a masterpiece out of Bade Acche Lagte Hain and I want it to be like one without any repeat and predictable story lines. Promos are so refreshing. I want the show to be more refreshing.

Exactly...when i saw the promos i thought this show would be sweet n simple...dat is the reason i started watching it...m jst waiting fr raya's marriage...i hope they end this ayesha thingy soon

Edited by arti_4ever - 29 June 2011 at 1:16pm

shubsmayurtintiny

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Last but not the least, middle class, middle class etc etc is too common in Ekta's serial it was there in KS also Jigyasa used to mock...one thing Ekta should realise, things have moved on with times, nowadays girls are well educated, they want to work and if they are even getting married to so called middle class guys they know one thing, they can make their own future...they are much more confident, needing no sympathy, unlike the way Ekta loves to show...Madam, kindly move with times...be upto date...

I too simply cannot understand this class obsession...since when does "middle-class" explain everything about a person? esp. his/her character/individuality? What century does Ekta Kapoor live in? I haven't even watched any of her other shows (thank god!) and I'm already sick of this refrain...Confused

Edited by narangi_77 - 29 June 2011 at 1:16pm

shubsmayurtintiny

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

Originally posted by tintiny

Last but not the least, middle class, middle class etc etc is too common in Ekta's serial it was there in KS also Jigyasa used to mock...one thing Ekta should realise, things have moved on with times, nowadays girls are well educated, they want to work and if they are even getting married to so called middle class guys they know one thing, they can make their own future...they are much more confident, needing no sympathy, unlike the way Ekta loves to show...Madam, kindly move with times...be upto date...

I too simply cannot understand this class obsession...since when does "middle-class" explain everything about a person? esp. his/her character/individuality? What century does Ekta Kapoor live in? I haven't even watched any of her other shows (thank god!) and I'm already sick of this refrain...Confused

Same here. 

shubsmayurtintiny

JFFPaisley

JFFPaisley

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
the reason i was watching this show was that it seemed life like and natural (well as much as could be expected from a  soap i.e)...no overly done make-up no OTT jewelry etc.. and a life like story line...and now this!!! 

i have tried to rationalize as to why would they want to introduce this story line... could it be bcoz they did so in some other play and it was popular? doubt it...

could it be as a filler? than what about the consequences

(yes...i obviously have a lot of time on my hands...don't mind me :) )

bottom line is friends.. whatever the reasons..they are destroying a realistic storyline which holds appeal for its viewers..

i suppose if i was them how i would have thought was.. if you have.. say... twenty shows.. which run on a typical formula of bhabhi, bahu, saas, jewelry, make-up, positive turned negative, intrigue, familial politics, an onscreen life which is so artificial that even a two year old would know better than to believe it.. then surely you would like to have at least one show which is different and nothing like the rest! why then the urge to drive that one different show in the direction of the remaining twenty. 

well it remains to be seen as to what will happen.

Btw i know poor aunty shipra is a nightmare... but she is a life like character.. reminds me of quite a few ladies i know.. who btw are that materialistic! These things do happen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tintiny

shubsmayur

Groupbie

shubsmayur

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti_4ever

Originally posted by theshonaveer

Exactly...when i saw the promos i thought this show would be sweet n simple...dat is the reason i started watching it...m jst waiting fr raya's marriage...i hope they end this ayesha thingy soon

same here,i also thought that this show is different but i forgot after all its ekta's show  ,i hope once priya and ram get married they should not show same old conspiracy,misunderstandings,hope they maintain freshness in the show as what they  showed in the promos.

dua22tintiny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.