Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am scared - Ram will get a bad impression on Sharma's if he comes to know that they were ready to marry Ayesha to him even after knowing the age barrier.
dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: theshonaveer

I've expected a masterpiece out of Bade Acche Lagte Hain and I want it to be like one without any repeat and predictable story lines. Promos are so refreshing. I want the show to be more refreshing.

Exactly...when i saw the promos i thought this show would be sweet n simple...dat is the reason i started watching it...m jst waiting fr raya's marriage...i hope they end this ayesha thingy soonEdited by arti_4ever - 12 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Last but not the least, middle class, middle class etc etc is too common in Ekta's serial it was there in KS also Jigyasa used to mock...one thing Ekta should realise, things have moved on with times, nowadays girls are well educated, they want to work and if they are even getting married to so called middle class guys they know one thing, they can make their own future...they are much more confident, needing no sympathy, unlike the way Ekta loves to show...Madam, kindly move with times...be upto date...

I too simply cannot understand this class obsession...since when does "middle-class" explain everything about a person? esp. his/her character/individuality? What century does Ekta Kapoor live in? I haven't even watched any of her other shows (thank god!) and I'm already sick of this refrain...😕
Edited by narangi_77 - 12 years ago
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

I too simply cannot understand this class obsession...since when does "middle-class" explain everything about a person? esp. his/her character/individuality? What century does Ekta Kapoor live in? I haven't even watched any of her other shows (thank god!) and I'm already sick of this refrain...😕

Same here. 
JFFPaisley thumbnail
the reason i was watching this show was that it seemed life like and natural (well as much as could be expected from a  soap i.e)...no overly done make-up no OTT jewelry etc.. and a life like story line...and now this!!! 

i have tried to rationalize as to why would they want to introduce this story line... could it be bcoz they did so in some other play and it was popular? doubt it...

could it be as a filler? than what about the consequences

(yes...i obviously have a lot of time on my hands...don't mind me :) )

bottom line is friends.. whatever the reasons..they are destroying a realistic storyline which holds appeal for its viewers..

i suppose if i was them how i would have thought was.. if you have.. say... twenty shows.. which run on a typical formula of bhabhi, bahu, saas, jewelry, make-up, positive turned negative, intrigue, familial politics, an onscreen life which is so artificial that even a two year old would know better than to believe it.. then surely you would like to have at least one show which is different and nothing like the rest! why then the urge to drive that one different show in the direction of the remaining twenty. 

well it remains to be seen as to what will happen.

Btw i know poor aunty shipra is a nightmare... but she is a life like character.. reminds me of quite a few ladies i know.. who btw are that materialistic! These things do happen. 

shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti_4ever

Exactly...when i saw the promos i thought this show would be sweet n simple...dat is the reason i started watching it...m jst waiting fr raya's marriage...i hope they end this ayesha thingy soon

same here,i also thought that this show is different but i forgot after all its ekta's show  ,i hope once priya and ram get married they should not show same old conspiracy,misunderstandings,hope they maintain freshness in the show as what they  showed in the promos.
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Wish Ekta was reading your mail..like us. Kuch toh faida hota.
The cutest scene was Ram thinking itna time laga kar aise tayaar hui.@ Ayesha koh toh pakad ke zor se ek TAmacha marna chaiyaee.@ Shipra , waiting to see tomorrows Rokka.

btw, Tiny I thought Jatra means Fair right..as in Mela..

That Ram scene was cute. But what kept me glued to the screen was the father daughter scene. Of all the members only the father wanted to wait for her daughter...how sweet...thats the only thing i liked.
@Tin gr8 topic as usual. I agree with what you said. I wish i could give my two cents on this. But i'm pissed off to the hilt.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaYa-

That Ram scene was cute. But what kept me glued to the screen was the father daughter scene. Of all the members only the father wanted to wait for her daughter...how sweet...thats the only thing i liked.
@Tin gr8 topic as usual. I agree with what you said. I wish i could give my two cents on this. But i'm pissed off to the hilt.

I love that so many of us are pissed off...it's actually cheering me up ðŸ˜† if there is demand for realistic and original entertainment, why are the makers giving us this cliched and unoriginal stuff? Iy seems like the only really "fresh" thing Ekta Kapoor did was to bring Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar together...but hey, that ain't enough...hire yourself an original writer!
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
exactly my thots too... OMG, i cannot see Ayesha as another Pia of KS.  Oh.. well... i know that the first 2 or 3 months of the serial are always good... then, the good old  things starts.
But, thanks, this time am not going to waste my time like i did with kasam se.

viji
dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubsmayur

same here,i also thought that this show is different but i forgot after all its ekta's show ,i hope once priya and ram get married they should not show same old conspiracy,misunderstandings,hope they maintain freshness in the show as what they showed in the promos.

Hope so but Ekta will definitely crush our hopes...I just hate when characters suddenly turns negative...something like this should not happen with ayesha