Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Ekta is back to her tricks again.  If last week was first class, this week just in bits and pieces  few scenes likeable...Yesterday I did not watch but later just caught up with the garden scene as it was the only watchable scene I gathered...and today it was Jatra...what is 'Jatra'?...well Jatra is somewhat like 'nautanki' we call in Hindi...in Bengal it is a very powerful performing art where the stage is at the centre and artists perform to live audiences moving around the stage...hence their performance have to be loud so that it reaches to the last row...while in Jatra you do not feel the loudness because of the concept, aajki do baatein;

1) The mother is out of leash once again, has the Director changed, please someone leash that mother, she is not only foolish but unbearably foolish...Renuka is a veteran actor, please give her right script for her to do justice to her talent...Ektaji Sipra is getting on to our nerves...pleeeaaaseee.

2)  Why do I have a feeling Ayesha is going to be the next Pia of BALH...she will turn negative as she will now start thinking Ram should have belonged to her and not her elder sister?  I do not want to predict but then knowing Ekta who loves recycling (good for the environment though) it has lost its thrill value...what BALH showed today could have been very thrilling but we have seen similar things so many times, it is just boring, the misunderstanding, the known outcome, positive turning negative, it does not excite anymore, I am sorry to say it Ekta...get a new scriptwriter...

Last but not the least, middle class, middle class etc etc is too common in Ekta's serial it was there in KS also Jigyasa used to mock...one thing Ekta should realise, things have moved on with times, nowadays girls are well educated, they want to work and if they are even getting married to so called middle class guys they know one thing, they can make their own future...they are much more confident, needing no sympathy, unlike the way Ekta loves to show...Madam, kindly move with times...be upto date...

Jate jate...the best scene what I loved today Priya and Sipra's cat fight literally, the spontinity of ST was just awesome...Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 29 June 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmeera_loveshubsmayurshantellbrownsweet40MefromNJShaiqMadihapiyushicuterosyAbhiAniPensiveSphallolaliadua22WanderbuganizorwhatthewhatBingeNelsssroomanikinara17tvshowfannycsweetieavivakirkshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's Jatra!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whatthewhat

IF-Dazzler

whatthewhat

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but I am sooo pissed off - (clearly I need a life) LOL LOL LOL

All those charming promos were just empty promises...
I think I will turn my mind to politics for a while...that's more entertaining nautanki...

Edited by narangi_77 - 29 June 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-ShaiqMadihaSphallolaliaFishfishWanderbugDoodleavivakirk

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaAbhiAniSphallolaliaFishfish

Dimdim.

IF-Rockerz

Dimdim.

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Wish Ekta was reading  your mail..like us. Kuch toh faida hota.

The cutest scene was Ram thinking itna time laga kar aise tayaar hui.
@ Ayesha koh toh pakad ke zor se ek TAmacha marna chaiyaee.
@ Shipra , waiting to see tomorrows Rokka.

btw, Tiny I thought Jatra means Fair right..as in Mela..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniFishfish

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you. I mean, what's so wrong with Shipra. There is nothing wrong for a mother in wanting her daughter to marry in a good family but there is a limit to everything. Shiipra's character is being shown desperate. I wonder how Priya, Karthik and their father keep up with Shipra. 

Coming to Ayesha's character, I never expected her to accept the proposal. In fact, i am feeling that the last two episodes were just fillers.

Ekta knows that people already know the RaYa are going to marry - then why this ghoom phirana? - Just to kill some time and pass on to the next episode.

I hope Ekta cuts the bakwas out of the show by reducing the desperateness of Shipra and Ayesha's characters.

If Ayesha turns negative, I think this show will lose its charm and I hope that should never happen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaAbhiAniFishfishavivakirk

macarons

macarons

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Wish Ekta was reading  your mail..like us. Kuch toh faida hota.

The cutest scene was Ram thinking itna time laga kar aise tayaar hui.
@ Ayesha koh toh pakad ke zor se ek TAmacha marna chaiyaee.
@ Shipra , waiting to see tomorrows Rokka.

btw, Tiny I thought Jatra means Fair right..as in Mela..

So, so so agree with you. I wanna see Ayesha's expressions. Pata nahi kal ke baad branded cheezein kahan se aayenge. Ram nahi mila aur upar se over time kar ke branded cheezein khareednewali behen bhi nahi hogi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniFishfish

Dimdim.

IF-Rockerz

Dimdim.

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theshonaveer

I completely agree with you. I mean, what's so wrong with Shipra. There is nothing wrong for a mother in wanting her daughter to marry in a good family but there is a limit to everything. Shiipra's character is being shown desperate. I wonder how Priya, Karthik and their father keep up with Shipra. 

Coming to Ayesha's character, I never expected her to accept the proposal. In fact, i am feeling that the last two episodes were just fillers.

Ekta knows that people already know the RaYa are going to marry - then why this ghoom phirana? - Just to kill some time and pass on to the next episode.

I hope Ekta cuts the bakwas out of the show by reducing the desperateness of Shipra and Ayesha's characters.

If Ayesha turns negative, I think this show will lose its charm and I hope that should never happen.

Why only Shipra  the biggest Desperate is Ayesha.
And Ekta ka koi bharosa nahin.
I don't trust that woman and her CT.

Edited by KripaRajput - 29 June 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihamacaronsFishfish

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
m just havin dis Idea dat d show is vary to go like KAsamse...ksamse ws good bt in BALH i dnt wnt it to continue plz...watching d promo ealier ws so eager..i too dnt wnt to see all repeatable concept mst of her shows a goin predictable i dnt wnt it agin...plz change it..d concept ws to focus on d challenges of middle aged marriage plz tell EK if she is havin ne eye on dis forum...dat focus on ds...nt on ne crap dat we hv seen frn ages...WE WANT A UNIQUE STORY to see yaar..dnt wnt to see all crap agin...

Edited by ShaiqMadiha - 29 June 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

macaronsFishfishavivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.