fiza11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ved told Nitika to act as bahu in front of Bua without knowing Toasty is already in the house ...🤣🤣🤣

I loving this serial day by day. One of the Best serial ever in Television history. Hope creatives keep up the good work

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahah! i just saw this! So amazing! Especially with the precap for tomorrow but somebody should've said Nitika is Ved's wife 
ram92 thumbnail
luv that scene. btw nitika looked stunning in sari today
ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya loved that scene .After many days , i have seen such  good comedy & had a great laugh .Last time i had such laugh only while watching Baa ,bahoo baby.
Edited by ayushman9 - 12 years ago
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah...That was very funny...Love this show..
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 i was one the floor. I kept re watching it was so funny! creative too! love this show
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very unexpected twist being brought in by the creatives !! 😆 Great work !! I loved it... Lets see what happens tomorow !! 😆😆

Poor Chaturvedi family..always into some or the other wierd problem !! 😆😆
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with u all. this shows is getting hilarious day by day😆. couldn't control my laughing when seeing this🤣 especially the hilarious fight b/w Chedi and Shanti🤣🤣🤣. It was simply ROFL🤣. the whole episode was filled with comedy. also luved the part when dadji asks evryone abt who'll go 2 pick shanti bua up, evry 1 points at each other and dadaji gets confused😕 n says evrybody will cum🤣🤣.  luved everybody's expression n reaction seeing the shanti bua or [A-shanti bua like chedi says😆]. evryone's expression ws so funny n i died laughing 🤣. even when gyaan says toasty went 2 doctor n shanti bua thinks toasty's pregnant😕🤣. i'm luving this show more and more. hope the creatives keep the fun going with more comedy n hilarious scenes along with some tom n jerry fight b/w chedi and shanti bua🤣. Pls cv's keep the charm of the show n entertain us with more comedy like this. this shw makes my day with it's comedy. I die with laughing🤣. at this moment this is the only shw tht which i'm watching evryday n dying with laugh ROFL🤣 Edited by adutta94 - 12 years ago
monkeydog18 thumbnail
i bet due to this confusion ved will have to marry nikita if shanti bua forces lol 
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣i cracked up...maine tho wish kiya tha ke kash Ved marries Nikita...yeah tho sahc mein bahu bana liya but ek din ke liye🤣🤣
nikita's entry as bahu was jus out of dis world🤣🤣🤣...i totally luv dis serial👍🏼