Editing Problem.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
they did'nt show commercial promo of Pratigya ban jayee nd some dialogues of Piyasiya was missing...that is the conversation between Amma nd Piyasiya was missing.😕 Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

they did'nt show commercial promo of Pratigya ban jayee nd some dialogues of Piyasiya was missing...that is the conversation between Amma nd Piyasiya was missing.😕

U mean we had no ad break?? 😕😕

Not blooper..editing error ..I think

as poo asked...did u mean dat der was no break???

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

U mean we had no ad break?? 😕😕
poojaji...i mean that banner in which pooja gor was shown as pratigya ban jayee banner...that banner was not shown after the ads and thus they had directly shown piyasiya dialogue's and her dialogues were started in between so there dialogues were missing...nd a conversation between amma nd piyasiya was cut😊Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

poojaji...i mean that banner ingich pooja gor was shown as pratigya ban jayee banner...that banner was not shown after the ads and thus they had directly shown piyasiya dialogue's and her dialogues were started in between so there dialogues were missing...nd a conversation between amma nd piyasiya was cut😊

okay bro...now i understood..
Yes bro even i noticed this too and was conpused hehhehe i think it was having any problem
@mitu di i hv edit it okay😳