Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
they did'nt show commercial promo of Pratigya ban jayee nd some dialogues of Piyasiya was missing...that is the conversation between Amma nd Piyasiya was missing.Confused

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 29 June 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_MarinaMitu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Editing Problem." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

they did'nt show commercial promo of Pratigya ban jayee nd some dialogues of Piyasiya was missing...that is the conversation between Amma nd Piyasiya was missing.Confused

U mean we had no ad break?? ConfusedConfused

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Not blooper..editing error ..I think

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

as poo asked...did u mean dat der was no break???

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

poojaji...i mean that banner in which pooja gor was shown as pratigya ban jayee banner...that banner was not shown after the ads and thus they had directly shown piyasiya dialogue's and her dialogues were started in between so there dialogues were missing...nd a conversation between amma nd piyasiya was cutSmile

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 29 June 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

poojaji...i mean that banner ingich pooja gor was shown as pratigya ban jayee banner...that banner was not shown after the ads and thus they had directly shown piyasiya dialogue's and her dialogues were started in between so there dialogues were missing...nd a conversation between amma nd piyasiya was cutSmile

okay bro...now i understood..

Heart_Hacker-

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Yes bro even i noticed this too and was conpused hehhehe i think it was having any problem

Heart_Hacker-

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
i think editing LOL 

Heart_Hacker-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.