Fan Fictions

~why i believed him~ ArSh OS on real story

-wild- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys i have written the OS plz tell me how is it and its real story guys.

I dedicated this OS to my besties

Nikki, kiran. shilpa , ria.,surbhi,,medha,nacima, ria roy, ,sidra  and all  of YOU.😳

~ Why i believed him~

shilpa look here and thier and take deep breath .god this is her first day in sanjeevani.She is getting hell nervouse and tensed she dont know wwhat gonna happen now.

A handsome man come from behind and gived her a side hug.Shilpa look at him and kept her head on his shoulder.

" i m scared bhaiya"shilpa said to her brother angad who was too nervouse bcz he goona leave her sis for a whole day in hospital.He love her so much to see her in tension.

" come on kiddo dont be sweety i m with u na so" angad said
while cressing her head.

Shilpa look at her brother.She loved him so much he was ready for her anytime .Her wish is command for him.From her childhood he was the one who take care fo her more than her parents thats y she respect him more than anyone and anything.

"' thnx bhaiya"

" just call me ok whenver u feel not ok. hmm" he said looking at her.

" ok bhaiya ab aap jaiye aapki imprtant meeting haina" she said dragging him toward his car.

" ok fine bye and tace care , love u" angad kissed her forhead and leave the place with a heavy heart.

Shilpa entered in a hospital with a wide smile finally she gonna become a doctor , she didnt call her doctor bcz she knew she just a mere intern now ita will take taleast two year for her to become a perfect doctor she is here just for her training and she knew she have to give her best.

With this deetermination shilpa reach the reception and asked the nurse about the locker room and the briefing timing.

Shilpa entered in a locker room and take fresh relief of being a part of the famouse hospital in a hospital.

Shilpa meet everyone in a locker room .. the whole gang find her very sweet and kind, they already love her.

All of them reach ta the reception w8ing for a senior doctor to come. and thier senior doctor is non another than ARMAAN MALLIK..

He come on recpetion which make all of them shut up immidietly.
he introduced himslef and take thier intro duction.

When shilpa turn come he look at her and dunno y she take his heart inone look.

He like her , he cant ignore the fact but being a senior doctor he have to control his feelings.

He assing the duties and gave shilpa duty with him, he wanna spent time with her.

Shilpa get more nervouse when she look at armman. she dont know why but his gaze made her more tensed.
but alas she liked it.

Armaan and shilpa workk whole day with each other and get little close to each other .Armaan liked her componey as well as shilpa.

both were walking in corridore , and both weresmiling.

then suddenly armaan start the conversation.

" hmm so shilpa u like sanjeevani"

" hmm yes , i like it alot and also staff, they are very sweet" she said while passing a sweet smile to him.

" cute " he wispered , admiring her.

then shilpa cell vibrate making armaan look at the ceel.

shilpa immidietly recieve a call and at the end she aid i love u too which make armaan heart stop for a moment.

" hmm who was it" he asked with his finger crossed.

" mere bhaiyaa the" shilpa answered back to him.He take sing in relife and give her a dimple smiled.

Both reach inn a parking lot and thier was shilpa brother was waiting for her.To see him shilpa run and hugged him tight .

" oh bhaiya i missed u"

' i too  missed u shonu" angad said while his on armaan who was admiring borther sister moment.

" angad broke the hud and asked shilpa" so how waz a day "

" awsome bhaiyaa. aur ye mere sir hai" shilpa said while poiting towards armman" bhaiya he made  a  day easy for me"

" ohh really , well thnx mister hmm"

" armaan malikk" armaan said with forward his hand fo a shake.

" oh the  famuse neourosergoun, glad to meet u mr mallik" angad smiled at him, he knew armaan  from his bussiness line. He is a good man, and kind at his heart.

" ok Mr.Mallik so we take a leav, bye"angad said to armaan who was looking at shilpa.

" bye sir.

" byue shilpa.

both shilpa and angad leav the place but armaan kept looking at the car back for a long.

Angad and shilpa reach thier flats and angad leav to park hiscar leaving shilp at the maingate.

Suddenly a car come in haltt in front ofher and from it a hnadsome hink steepd out.

" hey shilpa, how r u sweety" Raunak said  to her.

" hey raunak bhaiyaa kaise hai aap" shilpa smile wide to see her second bro.He is not her brother but she called him bhaiyya bcz he too shoe her a lot of love.

" yahan akele kiya kar rhai ho hun" raunak asked looking at the area.

" wo bhaiya car park karne gayehai"

" ok .s o aaj ka din kaisa raha hmm"

" bhaiyya aaj ka din awsome tha"shilpa said while recaling her beautiful day with armaan.

" verygood shilpa , so tumhe koi book chahiye."raunak asked to shilpa bcz he alway bring  a book for her whtever she needs or whatever she desire. he also take care of her very well.that why he too become a member of thier house..

" no bhaiyaa thank u soo much for everything.

?" are ismain thnx karne ki kiya baat hai main bhi tumhara bhai jaisa hun haina."Raunak said while looking at her fully.

" ji"

Then suddenly angad apeered from the parking lot and hi to raunak then both shilpa and angad leave the house.

Raunak look at the both and smiled to him slef.

Many get paased like wind and armaan shilpa become very good friends .Both fall in love with each other but dont have a courage to tell it.

Angad come aware to thie closenes and he didnt find any regretion in it. but he is glad to see them .

Raunak visiting in thier house become more often and he too become a close memberof thier house.

One day shilpa was standing outside the sanjeevani w8ing for angad to recieve her but he didnt come .she look a t the time it was 2 PM .Armaan give her a half day bcz she have to prepare a exam.

Shilpa look at the road hoping to catch a glimps of angad car but failed to see.

Suddenly armaan come too come out from the sanjeevani and saw a shilpa astanding at the road.

" hey shilpa what r u doing here, angad kahan hai"

" sir wo bhaiya abhi tak nahi haye"

" ok tumhe chor detahun ghar come," he offred her .
" hmm no sir"

" oh comeon shilpa , "
" hmm ok" \

both sit in the car and armaan drove towards her flat.

They were busy in talking when armaan phone ring.Hepicke up theophone and come to know that an emergency has come in hospital so have to reach over thierin a min.

" armaan got tensed bcz shilpa house was still far.Shilpalook at him and saidd" sir its ok aap jayeye main chali jaungiyaha"
" no shilpa , itsok 2 min lagenge ghar phonchne main.
:" no sir mere ghar abhi door hai aap  mujheyadhiutaar den main yahan se taxi lelungi , aur waise abhi bhi
koi raat nahihui hai main araam se chali jaungi.

Armaan think for a wahile and said ok.

Shilpa stepped out of the car and bid bye to armaan. armaan heart didnt allow him to leav her but he knew duty come first. so he leave for a hospital.

Shilpa saw his car leav the road and she look here and thier for taxi ..She stopped the taxi but before she could sit in it a car come in halt and  raunak steped out of it.

" hsilpa you here " raunak asked to her

" ji bhaiyaa , wo actualy bas ghar hi jaa rahi thi"

" ok chalo main chod dun.

" nahi bhaiya its ok.

" shilpa agar yahi baat angadkehta to kiya tum use mana artin"

shilpa thinkg for a while a passed sweet smile tohim.

" theek hai bhaiya chaliye."

said this she sitin his car carelessly.

Raunak look at herand smirked.He drovw his car towards her flat now.

Shilpa was looking outside the car and raunak at the road .Shilpa saw her building gate coming near thier car but the car didnt stop its passed the gate.

Shilpa look at the raunak and asked" bhaiyaa ghar to peeche hai phir , aap enegaadi kyun nahi rauki.

" are shilpa dekho yaar, tum meri behen jaisi hona to main tumhe apne parents se il wana chahta hun wo actually tumse milna chate hai., wo bhi dekhen meri behen kitni piyari hai

Shilpa smiled at him" ji bhaiya but pehle main angad bhaiya se khedun warna wo pareshaan ho jayenge"

" are nahi shilpa tum usse kuch mat kehna theek hai , maine use inform kat diya hai.

Shilpa nod at his remark and look at the road .

Thier car nealy has crossed the citynow.

And now shilp a got worried bcz she had never goout of the town without angad, she dont know why but her heart beat increasing rapidly.

" bhaiya apka ghar kab ayeg" shilpa sked whenshe look at the time its has been 2 hourse tht they are driving..

Finally he stopped the car at the samall building .Shila look at the building and get scraed the whole building was dark.

" aap yahan rehtehai"

" are nahi shilpa yahan sirf mere parents rehte hain"

" hmmok ."

Both entered ina building shilpa get really close to raunak bcz she scared from the darkness.

Raunak open the flat and entere in it with shilpa.

shilpa look at the flat and can easily say thier was no sing of humans.The flat was ok but she can see the lonelyness in it.

" bhaiyaa apke parnets kidhar hai"

" wo actually neighbour ke ghar honge tum baitho main abhi bulata hun"

Raunak said this moved towards the fridge he took the cock anf pour it in glass.
He give a drink to shilpa and say her to drink it.shilpa smiled to him and  and start drinking the drink.
she finish the drink and now she start feeling dizzy.

A in no matter she got fainted on the couch.Raunak come towards her bosy and picked up her and take her towards the room.

Who know that , t whome shilpa called her brother , he turned out to be beast for her.

Raunak put ker on a bed and removed her dupatta.

Where as angad was hell worrid . this is 9 at  night and thier is no sing of shilpa anywhere.He called at sanjeevnani but they informed him that she leave in a evnig herslef.

He calle d at her cell phone but she still not recievinng it.now angad start to cry she is the one in world to whome he love and he cant loos her like thie. she is his life .

Then not waited for and another second he take himslef in police station.

Angad inform the instpector abhimanyu that his sis was no where to found.

Abhimanyu who was sitting on his chair closed the file nad said coldly.

" see mister angad , aj kal ki ladkiyan aisi hi hot hai , apki behen chali gayi hopgi kisi ke saath.

Ti listen this angad blood boiled but he composed himslef just for his sis.

"plz inspector aap meri baat ka yakken kijiye , meri behen aisi nahi hai.

"a abhi manyu look at him and said " dekhiye mister aap aisa kariye abhi ghar jayiye shayad wo ghar agayi ho"

Angad look  at him thought that he should check it in a home too again.

Shilpa opened her eyes and obsereved the room , her head is still heavy.

She look around the room and saw no one.She got panicked suddenly raunak come out from a bathroom and smirk at her.

" how r u shilpa"

" bhaiya main yaha kiya kar rahi hun. OMG muje ghar jaana hai bhaiya bohot time ho gaaya hai plz take me home"

" oh come on shilpa abhi humne kuch kiyabhi nahi" he said while comeing closer to her .shilpa got shcoked and tears starting to come out of her.

" plz leave me" she whispered, her throat got dried and tight .She cant belive she called hima bhaiyaa.and he is soo bad.

" shut up ok , ka se intezaar kiya hai maine aaj ke din ka samjhi" he grab her hair and slapped her across her face shilpa screamed and got fainted again.Raunak look at her smiled . he kissed her on her lips and said" koi baat nahi jaan jab tum ut jaugi ab hum maze karenge."

On toher side angad become very tensed.He lost all the hope but still he didnt give up he again call the police but again police neglet his pleads.

next day shilpa agin get consiouse and get up with a jerk.she looked around andfound no one thier.She look here and thier and thank god she found her ceel phone.
She immidietly call anagd.

Angad who was drinig his car searcing for shilpa saw her calling.He immidietly recieve the all and spoke" shilpa where bachhe

' bhaiyaa ,( heccicups) bhaiya plzz yaha ajayi mujhe yahan kidnap kar liya hai R" but before she could say anythigng raunak snatch the phone from her and broke it into thousand pieces.He lo at her with rage in his eyes and slapped her making her fall on a bed.

He come top of her and tear her shirt apart.

Shilpa screamed in hrro and try to covered up herself but it was too late .the wild beast inside him awoke now and now one can stopeed him.

He kissed her hard and scratch her skin .Shilpa screamed in pain but htier was no one to listen her voice., no one to save her.

he kissed all over her body and the same time he beat her.
her body start to bleed now, he snatch her virginty and made unpure for any other man.

Shilpa screamed and shriek hard but noone listen her ,A rain start to occure heavuly .Cloude start to cry over her  screams but the beast didnt get any ercy on her.

He raped her again and again mde her body lifeless.

Next mornign when shilpa opened her eyes and saw no one again she look at her body an d shivered hard ,.now what she gonna do, she is not capable for any one.She cant face the world now.Shilpa start to cry hards and suddenly her eyes landed on her phone she literally drag herslf to the cell and try to attach it.

and its got attach.She dialed again angad no who immidietly recieve the call.

" hello bhaiya"

" shilpaaa where u rrr, tell me now kiddo"

" bhaiyaaa" shilpa start to cry hard which make angad hell worried.

" bhaiyaa sab khatam ho gaya bhaiyaa, usne mere sab kuch cheen lkiya bhaiyaListen this anagd body become statue.And the next second the call get disconnect .

Angad fall on floor and covered his face and screamed in anger.

Angad immideitly went in police station and informed abhi manyu.

" sir meri behen ka call aya tha sir wo bohot preshaan hai si rplz ap uska phone trace kariye plz.

Bbut before abhimanyu could say anything armaan entered in his cabin.

" hey abhi how r u" armaan greet his brother but stopped to sse angad over thier . helooked worried.

" angad what happen kiya hua, why r u crying man"Armaan said while sitting on his side

"armaan riddhima is kidnapped" armaan go shocked  to listem this.

after knowing the wwhole story armaan got anger on abhimanyu

" kaise polce wale ho tum hun"

Armaan come on aise hazaron case ate hain man."

" lekiin riddhima aisi nahi hai" armaan screamed in angered which make abhi scared

" ok tum fikr mat kari hum abhi chlate hai use dhondne"

The two of them leave the beaurue and start searching for shilpa.They went on same road where armaan had drop her.

They went in the shop which was located on a same road.

" are bhaiya apne is ladki ko ksi ke saath dekha hai."
Abhi asked while showing shilpa picture.

" ji sir ye ladki abhi 2 din pehle , kisi ke saath car main bethe ke chali gayi thi

" acha wo apni marzi se gayi thi yar koi zabar dasti leke gaya tha.

" kya baat karet hain sir wo apni marzi se gayi thi agar zabarti koi karta to hum use le jane daite.

Abhi lookk at angad and said.

" daikha maine kaha tha na"

" anhi abhi zarror oi aur bat hai a]" armaan said to him

Said this he leav from thier.

The three of them search for her and trace her mobile but that was switched off.

Then he again go on a same road and the same shop but thier was an another guiys.

" anagad asked" bhaiya apne is ladki ko kisi ke sath daikha."

" ji haan saheb wo to raunak bhaiya ke saath gayi thi"

Angad gopt shocked to listen this , thats mean he was the one who kidnapped shilpa.He explain about raunak to abhi and armaan.

And three of them search his adress and get to know about the buiding.

The threes of them reache thier and got the flat no.

They knocke dthe door but no one wa thier .Suddenly a next dorr opened and old man come out of it.

" ji ap log kaun"

" ji hum ismain flat main rehne wale ladke se milne aye hai" abhi said.

" ji , acxhha lekin wo ladka to theek nahi wo har roz ek ladki leke ata hai apne saath , aur galat harkaten kar ta hai" the old man informed three of them making all of them shcoked and scared.

Not waited for an another second armaan broke the door .

And three of them enetred in a flat but got freez on thier spot to see the site.

Thier was shilpa body lying in pool of blood .He neck has an deep cut and knife was lying near her head.

Her eyes. was opene and still in pain.they can see her face , she must have been crying from alongg time and screaming for her life.

and raunak was near her body cleaning the blood in cloth. he stopped to see the angad , armaan and abhi thier.He got freez on his spot and now he knew no one can save him.

Armaan and angad freez on thier spot .Thier heart stop on thier beats.

Angad come frorwards and sit near shilpa body .She was still lokking an angel who must be in piece now.Thier was a drop of tear near her eayes.

The cell was broke . her lips was swallen.Armaan too come forward and take her head on his lap.

"s hilpa " armaan wispered he shake her." u cant leave us like that shilpa, i love u shilpa , plz wake up stop the acting.plzzz" armaan plead .

Angad back off from her body and hit the waal he slide down and grab his head in his palm.

abhi felt ashamed on his and his duty .
he cant belive  bcz of him she is dead.

The three fo themm lok at raunak who was till standing thier .And not waited for an d another sec angad , abhi and armaan shoot him at the spot making too dead silent.

Three of them sit near shilpa body and hugged her armaan closed her eyes and screamed h er name.

Angad got fainted to see his  only sis like this and armaan lost his senses to see his love dead.

now for whome he gonna called his sis now from whome armaan gonna dream about and now from whome abhi gonna take a medal.

The thress of them lost a very preciouse part of thierlife..Thier Shilpa.

Hey guys i hope u like the part .plz do comment and atleast like the button
love u
salina😳

If she had never belive to strabnger then she might be get saved from bieng raped.

Edited by salinashah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey,
noce story though sqd because it had ArSh in it woth a sad ending, i had actually seen this story on sony, crime patrol that is and i must say its a shameful act on how there still exist some cheap ppl like raunak who do things like this.

Most importantly the moral this story had.
Keep up with such work but next time plz a happy story i cant see ArSh in pain.

-wild- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha2607

hey,

noce story though sqd because it had ArSh in it woth a sad ending, i had actually seen this story on sony, crime patrol that is and i must say its a shameful act on how there still exist some cheap ppl like raunak who do things like this.

Most importantly the moral this story had.
Keep up with such work but next time plz a happy story i cant see ArSh in pain.

thnx neha for the awsome comment i m glad u like it
well i too cried to see the episode that was realy hurting
i mean gils cant beelive on thier brother now
its really shame
heheh wel i too never wanted to give it a sad endigmg but the story wis like that so i keep it
love u
salina😊
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can't comment now . I am all teary . I must say that was heart wrenching nd i can't take it when it comes to Arsh. 😭

thanks for pm.
love
ritu
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was disgusting of Raunak. Reallt shameless.. but it was sad also. cant take it when it comes to ArSh. BUT there are two parts where imstead of Shilpa it says Riddhima. might wanna fix that.
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a gr8 os salina! Poor shilpa!
Strangers shud never be trusted!
Even the cops these days...horrible!
Nice job!
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NICE STORY
BUT SAD
THANX FOR PM

ssidra thumbnail
hey, it was great... raunak is so disgusting. It gives us lesson that not to trust strangers ever
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this was really sad yaar😭that raunak is bloody bas***d🤬it was vry disgusting🤢salina,plz write some happy OS on ArSh na,where they unite in the ending:-)
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great story!
it was soo sad poor shilpa :(