Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
haha bhavana di.. funny dream..
even i dont get any dreams related to CID. i hav only day dreams infact many...
But there is one dream i had few days back.. mostly i forget the dreams immediatelty i got up frm bed.. but in this dream there was Daya sir.. so i remember few glimpses of him..

Here goes my dream..

I was in a exam hall and writing my exam seriously.. all of a sudden few ppl came and they pulled my paper and telling me to come out of the exam hall.. i asked y?.. they said tht i had done a big mistake (i dnt knw which mistake i had done) and iam not elligible to write the exam.. i told tht i havent done any mistake and i have to write my exam.. but they are not listening and pulling me out of the exam hall.. all the way i was shouting at them tht i shud  write my exam.. they took me to a open garden area which is present outside the building.. there they took me to a man and said to him "sir we brought her out"..

And i looked at he man.. he is none other than our dear 'DAYA SIR"..
he was standing in a style with black shirt and blue jeans and leaning on a wall (no moustache).. i was totally shocked.. i just cant belive my eyes.. i rubbed my eyes and saw, it was still Daya sir.. i asked him y r u not allowing me to write the exam.. he told me with a little bit anger tht i did a mistake and iam not elligible to write the exam.. i told i didnt done any mistake.. he didnt listened to me and told me to leave the campus.. the ppl who brought me out left frm tht place.. i was crying literally and started scolding Daya sir Shocked..

"u dont knw sir tht iam a big fan of u.. i never missed any single episode of urs.. i even kept my studies aside to think abt u.. i desperately wait to see u on tv everyday.. my day wud b incomplete without seeing u.. i used to hav day dreams abt u.. not once, but many times.. i wrote many comments to increase ur rank in IF.. i spoked abt u only with other mebers of IF.. etc..etc.. i have done this many things to u, and wat u r doing now?? pulling me out of my exam hall.. not allowing me to write my exam.. spoiling my career.. ur doing injustice to me.. but still sir i love uEmbarrassed.. u wont understand this.."
immediately my mother came and woke me up.. i stood up like a spring.. my mother was like 'r u ok?'.. i said 'yes mom'..  i was like "oh god! wat is this? iam scolding Daya sir??" "sorry daya sir.. iam really sorry" and started laughing.. thank god my mom didnt saw me laughing..

i said many more things to daya sir, but dont remember exactly. he was just listening calmly while i was saying all theseLOL

Daya sir fans plz dont scold me now.. LOL i dont knw y i got such dream..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadayakhtarmallikaBaluPadmpriyaRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dream world (of cid team) (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL I now hope to get a dream in a few days about CID. at least to be given a guarentee card that i am a fan tha tI dreamt about CID.
Never have CID in my dream. Most dreams are forgotten by the time I get upLOL
Day dream hmmm it is never ending. Changes as my mood changesDay Dreaming

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@moonlight

LOL...funny dream...u r safe until some die-hard daya sir's fans read thisWink...if they read this i don't know how will they react on u scolding daya sirLOL...funny dream...ur mom did a great job LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hasini_smiledayakhtar

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

@moonlight

LOL...funny dream...u r safe until some die-hard daya sir's fans read thisWink...if they read this i don't know how will they react on u scolding daya sirLOL...funny dream...ur mom did a great job LOL
ya my mom did a great job.. i shud thank her for tht.. LOL
Guyz plz listen to me, iam also a die-hard fan of Daya sir like u.. Big smile now dont scold me.. i said SORRY to him naLOLLOL

dayakhtar

Goldie

dayakhtar

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
its a PURE FUN THREAD...

ll try hard 2 DREAM abt CID...

Edited by dayakhtar - 01 July 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@bhavna di wat a dream di acp in dhoti!n
@moonlight- hi yaar ya i also dreamt lik scolding sumone. Thanx for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
One more of my dream not much as i woke up n dont remember much. It starts lik we means my family n i went to a beach. N der was a traffic jam. I started demanding bhel puri. So parents allowed me go n dey were just seating on side bench. When i went der i just saw dat der was abhi n daya sir enjoying bhel puri n but sorry daya enjoying bhelpuri n abhi enjoying daya eating as daya was taking abhi sirs plate too. When i took one plate daya sir dint knw sumone else is der n just took my plate n start eating. I culdnt help laughing as abhi sir askd d man preparing bhel puri to prepare one more for me as daya sir took my it was sachin who prepared n vivek who was scolding him to do fast. When daya sirs eating was over he could c wat he has done n all were laughing. Only dis much frndz.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadayakhtarRoopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
@padma di

LOL...bhel puri one...funny and yummy dreamLOL...it was sachin who prepared n vivek who was scolding him to do fast...ROFL...aaye haaye maza aa gayaROFL...i also wanna see thisDay Dreaming...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadayakhtar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top