Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or anyone else also found ArMan scenes weird today? 😕 I thought they were too materialistic and worldy for ArMan's taste.

I don't know it was kind of random and unrelating to me cause they just got their son back after so many days and Manav was like Oh Soham is not home thats good..cost is clear to romance 😕😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Savita and Damodar are so much fun to watch, completely entertaining!! 😆 

Manav and Archana are too cute together, loved Manav surprising Archana with the saree and then the last scene where he couldn't stop staring at his beautiful wife😳

I have no sympathy for Varsha or Satish for that matter, they were wrong to keep Soham for as long as they did. Soham was never their child! Varsha selfishly killed her own child and Archana's and then had the nerve to snatch another child from Archana just to fulfill her needs, I am sick of her! The CVs better not give Soham back to Varsha!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Is it just me or anyone else also found ArMan scenes weird today? 😕 I thought they were too materialistic and worldy for ArMan's taste.

I don't know it was kind of random and unrelating to me cause they just got their son back after so many days and Manav was like Oh Soham is not home thats good..cost is clear to romance 😕😆

he was in the mood na..😉..but you were not..i can see that😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Savita nd Damo scene was fun to watch.. Damo jealous of damu🤣.. 

I used to like the sarees that manav would select fro archu, this saree wasnt good.. Ashna selection is saree's is not good.. 
I want CVs to give archu the cotton sarees, y plain sarees and unmatched blouses now🥱

but watever the sarees are, Anki looks pretty in everything😍

ArMan scene was good, both looked so much in love and so cute.. 

But for me todays ArMan's scene looked so totally out of place, i mean i expected soham and arman scene today😳 and manav saying good good😆 as soham wasnt at home looked so out of place for me
What is Ekta trying to show, after leap she showed that manav is so busy at work that he neglects archu and now he spends so much time with archu😆 i think she forgot what she showed us initially or she has again changed the script😆  

But i wished if atleast today Sohama nd ArMan scenes were shown😃😳rather that that crazy women craving for soham scene😡

So Varsha always used to stop eating when arman had soham with them😡 she clearly knows her sisters weakness and is blackmailing her emotionally😡 she is taking so much advantage of archana and manav goodness😡 and satish encouraged this madness all these days😡
varsha is such a hypocrite and a selfish human😡 she has always thought about only and only her happiness😡 Arrghhh im so angry at varsha today😡 she better stays away from soham, i just dont want CVs to give back soham to varsha, i absolutely hate this women, she is so
 selfish😡.. Y dint she adopt a baby all these days, how can she eye on her sisters baby😡
Nobody should ever  get a sister like varsha🤢

I really hope soham stays with arman..
Soham seems to have already adjusted to Deshmukhs, he has wonderfull parents wth him who are so good at heart and not like selfish varsha, she doesnt even have gratitude for whatever good manav and archu have done to her.. Even further if she gets into trouble it will again be arman helping her not anyone else..
Its so disappointed to c a sister being so wicked and cruel towards another sisters happiness.

Ashna is interfering alot in arman's life, dono what to infer from this😳
They look nice now but hope this ekta doesnt spoil these 4 relations..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That blue saree was too garish . I didn't like it , such big  flowers ...

The light pink saree that Manav bought at their anniversary was much better...Ashna's selection in sareers was not that good ...

I am worried yaar , this Ashna is a lovely person and she shares a good platonic relationship/ friendship with Manav bu tthis Dharmesh all the time looking to trouble Manav ...this could all go so wrong ...😔
Tanyaz thumbnail
I have this nagging feeling about that CCTV in Manav's office ..Maybe Manav and Ashna will be caught on that TV doing something that can be mistaken as something wrong ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Divya , even I was shocked .Now  when Soham goes to Varsha it would be so wrong .It will be like rewarding insensitive and selfish behaviour ...
Manav and Archana will pay for being  loving and caring and that will be so bad ..They already   have been used enough by people they love ...
Shame on their relatives ...
The perso nwho shocked me most today was satish ...How could he let this drama baazi ( Varsha not eating if Soham goes ) go on ..very disappointed in you Satish ...
You helped Varsha believe that she is Soham's mother by calling your self Soham's Papa...

Divya , I have given up o nSoham ...that child is as good as gone .This selfish woman  knows how to manipulate her sister ...😡
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

But i wished if atleast today Sohama nd ArMan scenes were shown😃😳rather that that crazy women craving for soham scene😡

I think there are restrictions of time  as to how much you can make a child work ..And a child as young as  Soham ...
That is also one of the reasons why they will show Varsha taking the babybecause they cannot show Soham with Archana all the time ..With sachu they could make excuse that he is with neighbours ...they cannot do that with Archana ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

You guys watch Tennis so seriously?

Not that much but today is Wimbledon quarter finals and ladies semis ...so that is big ..I eevn bought strawberries with cream today to create the atmosphere ...😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I have this nagging feeling about that CCTV in Manav's office ..Maybe Manav and Ashna will be caught on that TV doing something that can be mistaken as something wrong ...

Oh this is sure gonna happen, manav looks so much in lve with archu, actually they are showing it a bit too much these days that he loves her so much.. and DK loves Ashna alot, even today DK said manav get archu to party as ashna will feel good, DK cares alot for ashna..
in precap manav is saying something dharmu, dhramu will be waiting for a chance to take revenge on manav now, archu might not fall for this trap but DK will.. DK is gonna turn negative very soon and ashna will side manav and help manav out that will trigger DKs anger much more..