Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 123pritha

awesome update

maan faalen in love with geet at first site😃
wonderful update
how dare people comment on geet😡maan will kill them with his eyes😡
precap is superbbb😉 maan geet sr😆😆 great no long waiting for the rituals straight shortcut😆😆
jokes apart
it was a great part
loved it
continue soon

thankyou so much:)
and yes he's smitten over geet:)
im glad u liked it:)
dont wrry maan is going to give those ppl one heck of a time:)
well...d nxt part is i guess easy to guess but lets c:)
ty:)
i will continue:)
Danina thumbnail
Originally posted by: suba2011

waiting...😊😊😊

okay so im going to update now and its specially for you:)
bhawna02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
its very interesting
plz do continue
love it
keep it up👍🏼
tonyahk thumbnail
Hey dear,

loved the second part very much.

i guess Maan is going to marry geet to shut the people's mouth.

precap is sounding great.

keep up the great work. 

continue soon dear.

when you update next, please update it in separate post and post tht link in the first page in Index.

143 buddy

Tonya
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome update pls continue i m eagerly waiting for next update pls pls pls write more parts its such good one n thanks to tonya with the help of her i will come to know abt this ff n pls add me in ur pm list n pls pm me i m waiting for ur update eagerly Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi Dear I loveeed the start of the story so plsss continue and also plsss add me in your PM list and plsss PM the updates.
Danina thumbnail
This update is specially for her coz she wanted me to update suba2011 but this update is for all of you as well...i love you all thankyou...wow...my first day and 3 updates in a day hope u ppl r happy:)
okay...part 3 it is...its gonna be wobbly plz put n ur seatbelts and d flight is taking off...
Part 3:
Maan was furious at all the comments of these stupid people taunting his geet...how dare they?
so he screamed:'Stop it all of you,what is the fault of this girl..she did not want this,what kind of mentality do u people possess blaming an innocent girl?'
One of the guests said:'Who will marry this girl now when they know her groom died on her wedding day??it is her bad luck and nothing else'Maan furiously said:'I,will marry her'Geet and her family looked up in shock and geet was thinking how dare he even say that i and marry him...i can be no one's except rahul's and fury blazed in both their eyes but in maan's eyes it was the fury of love but in geet it was fury of pure hatred for everyone even for maan...maan   in complete anger pulled geet by her arm and took her to the mandap and told the pandit to start the mantars and he started the rounds against a fighting geet,she was fighting and screaming but maan's grip was tight...geet's family was shocked but one of them knew maan and assured her family he was a good guy..whatever is happening let it happen and that's why they didnt say anything then maan applied the sindur put the mangalsutre around her neck and the whole ceremony was over and after it was over geet stopped struggling...and she knew that she was now married to a complete stranger but vowed in her heart:rahul i promise u i will make this guy's life living hell...what does he think of himself?..while maan there was thinking what did i do?in anger i destroyed her life she's in shock and all O God what did i do?..but sideways also makes a promise to himself to make her life paradise now she will not suffer pain beause of anyone now...and Maaneet leave in maan's car and he takes her to his huge Khurana mansion geet doesnt know she has married the great business tycoon Maan Singh Khurana...he takes her inside daadima was on visit to his sister Anwesha in canada so she was not at home...maan told her they well go and get her lugguage tomorrow from her house geet remains silent blazing in fury...maan is thinking of a way to apologize to her what had he done?
he told her:'this is our room..u sleep on the bed i'll sleep on the floor'...i have some of my sisters clothes i'll get them for you as u need to change'...
Geet went and sat down silently on the bed and cried,when maan came back he saw her crying he rushed to her took her chin in his hands and said:'Geet,dont cry your tears burn my heart plz...stop and geet she doesnt know why hugs him tight and cries her heart out at first maan is too shocked to react but then he hugs her back and consoles her..her tears are wetting his shirt..her head is on his chest and one of his hands around her and one in her hair comforting her..she didnt know why she felt safe in his arms and he felt he was complete with her in his arms..
What were these feelings they were experiencing?
okay guyz last updte of d day:)
hope u guyz like it:)
keep commenting:)
precap for part 4-i know maan..i care for you?

Edited by Danina - 12 years ago
Danina thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhawna02

nice concept

its very interesting
plz do continue
love it
keep it up👍🏼

ty so much i will:)
Danina thumbnail
Originally posted by: seemamary

Hi Dear I loveeed the start of the story so plsss continue and also plsss add me in your PM list and plsss PM the updates.

ty so much:)
i will :)
im glad u liked it:)