Users

Frequent Posters

mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Awsome prt,chalo nw maan knws evrythng..thnxs 4pm.cont soon
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome update but why is sepration dear why in all ff sepration i m really pissed off with this sepration idea can't u proceed ff with them unite and handle the situtaion why the sepration is needed hand in hand means in this kind of situation maan have to do something to bring out geet from this but you have already planned for sepration when u have named the ff hand in hand means they have to be with each other in all cirumstance if i m not wrong pls think abt this
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have just read all the parts in one go...i just love this ff...i kinda guessed that rahul will be back...but then now...maan has become so furious...continue soon...

n plzzz add me to ur pm list...thnxxx...
sehrish79 thumbnail
Loved it amazing superb part cont soon
wow nice one
do continue
poeki thumbnail
can u add me to your pm..
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sakshi04

awsome update but why is sepration dear why in all ff sepration i m really pissed off with this sepration idea can't u proceed ff with them unite and handle the situtaion why the sepration is needed hand in hand means in this kind of situation maan have to do something to bring out geet from this but you have already planned for sepration when u have named the ff hand in hand means they have to be with each other in all cirumstance if i m not wrong pls think abt this

Well..yes i agree with you and well this separation is not the TYPICAL separation...it's like they will be together but there will be problems and fights!!
tanvi04 thumbnail
thanks danina for  reply
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
great update dear!!
cant wait to read more!!
pls continue soon😉
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 23:
Maan walked out while Geet was walking in due to which they both bumped...then Maan took Geet's hand and led her in the room and locked the door...
G-Umm..sorry
M-For what?
G-Everything...
M-Nahi Geet I over-reacted..i shouldnt have...i understand your position and your relation with Rahul and his parents and I should have supported you rather then voice
my anger...i should have thought over it before shouting at you...Im sorry Geet..i have promised to be by your side and that is what I will do!!
Tears flowed down Geet's eyes as she hugged Maan and whispered:'Thankyou Maan..Thankyou i dont know what i would do without you..'
M-I will always be there..
G-I Love You Maan..
M-I Love You too..
Geet stayed there in Maan's arms for what seemed like hours when finally Maan said:'Geet your hurting me now...your grip is way too strong..itni moti ho tum..'
And that was all it took for her tears to stop as she said:'What mein moti hoon..Maan do you remember what happened the last time you said this?'
M-Uff...shit please yaar maaf kardo..will not repeat it...please..
G-Theek Hai..now you go..Karan is waiting for you..he will explain everything to you..and I will go sign Rahul's discharge papers...
M-Okay Jaan..
G-Maan one more thing...because i have to stay in Rahul's house..can you stay there too?
M-How can I Geet..he doesnt know me..
G-Well...he believes he has lost his memory...so you became his friend in those months..
M-Par Geet..
G-Please Maan you're my only support how will i manage without you?
M-Okay Geet..
G-Thankyou Maan...
M-I will charge you for all the work im doing because of you..
G-CHARGE?
M-Haan...for pretending i will take the charge once im better..and for staying at Rahul's house.the charge is a nice long kiss..come on pay me..otherwsie..i
But before he could complete it Geet had pressed her lips on his...and automatically Maan's hands went around her and Geet's hands got entangled in his hair...they stood
there for a long moment before Geet pulled away blushing...Maan chuckled and said:'Arey you have become braver then before...im liking this new Geet'
G-Aap bhi na...aab jao...
M-Theek Hai Theek hai..Bye Jaan..Love you
G-Bye..Love you too!
As Maan left his heart ached...he didnt want to do this but he had to for his Geet's sake he just couldnt leave her alone like this...
As Geet was signing the papers she thought how lucky she was to get a man like Maan who would support her through such times...she knew how much effort it took
from his side to actually accept her decision...

2 Days later:
Geet was sitting at the break-fast table with Rahul's mother who was going on about the party tonight but all Geet was thinking about was Maan...he had tried really
well to keep his temper in line...she knew at many instances Maan felt the urge to beat the hell out of Rahul but he was controlling because of her...she knew
she was sleeping in Rahul's room and that was bugging him even if he didnt admit it..the bags under his eyes proved it and now this party where Rahul would introduce
to people that she was his wife?How would Maan react...she was dead worried about this...so excusing herself from the table she left for Maan's room...she entered
it and saw Maan changing...the first thought that went through her mind was..how she missed sleeping in these arms...she was in such a trance that she actually blurted
out:'..kitne hot hai yeh..'.which obviously Maan heard and smirked...As he looked at Geet with mischief in his eyes...Geet shied away...and turned to leave..but
before she could Maan said:'Wait Geet..Why did you come here?'
G-Woh umm...i had to tell you..umm.something but we can talk later...
M-Hmmm..why cant i believe that?
G-Why?
M-I think you came here to stare at your irresstibly hot husband while he was changing..
Geet blushed furiously and stammered:'NNahiii...aise...baat nahi...
But before she could complete she felt Maan's hot breath fanning her neck as he whispered:'This is the exact reason you came here'
G-Nahi woh mein...
Maan started kissing her neck slowly...he whispered against her skin:'Yes Geet tell me why did you come here then?'
G-Woh...to..tell you about..tonights party..
M-What party?
G-Aunty ji is having a party in happiness of Rahul's return...
Maan pulled away from Geet as he said:'Oh' and Geet turned to face him and cupped his face and said:'I know Maan..im sorry please...just a few more days'
M-I know Geet..its okay..it just hurt's sometimes...
G-Im sorry..
Maan put his hand over her's and squeezed her hand and said:'No need to be..i get you'
G-I'll go down...aunty ji needs help
M-Hmmm...

Evening:
Geet was standing in the room..getting ready for the party...she was putting on her necklace but wasnt able to close the hook..when she felt hands on hers which helped
her close the hook...and the she felt someone's mouth near her ear...and then she heard the person speak:'Its done Geet..'
Her heart sank as she heard Rahul's voice...she murmered a thankyou and tried getting away..but before she could leave Rahul held her hand and pulled her towards him...
and said:'Geet why are you acting like this?'
G-Like what?
R-Its been weeks im noticing you..even in the hospital..you are never truly happy..you dont let me come close to you...its been 2 days since i've been home and every
morning when i wake up i see you sleeping on the sofa why?Im your husband you're supposed to sleep on the bed with me...when ever i come in the room..your face colour changes
you go all quiet..if I touch you..you have a problem..i cant even hold your hand...
Geet cringed at his words...how could she explain..he was not her husband..he couldnt do anything which he wanted to do...and thats when she choked..as he put his
hands on her waist...Geet found it difficult to say something...she closed her eyes composing herself and slowly said:'Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai Rahul?'
R-Geet Mujhe haq hai...right?
G-Woh..we have to go down now...
R-I dont feel like...
G-Rahul please...
and as she said that she pushed him and walked away...but stopped in her tracks as she saw Maan standing there..she tried to say something but words failed her..and
all she could manage to say was:'Maan'
Maan turned around and left...he had to control his anger for Geet's sake...he couldnt do anything yet...
As Geet came down with Rahul..the party started..soon it was time for dance and as expected Rahul asked Geet to dance with him...Geet hesitated but then gave in..
Geet and Rahul danced on the song'Tera hi mein hoona chaahoon'...The dance was way closer then Geet expected but she had to keep quiet all along...
Maan watched from a corner as Geet danced with Rahul..not even a tinge of discomfort shadowed her face...infact she looked happy...but Maan knew better...
but he couldnt do anything and that fact annoyed him..he had to keep quiet for Rahul's sake..the man who saved Geet...the man who helped Geet..it was all because
of Geet he stood there..but his anger was rising which each step taken by Rahul and Geet..his hand curled in a fist...and soon the song ended and Geet made her way
out of the hall...she was suffocating..she would die if she stayed here any longer..so she was rushing out when she felt someone hold her hand and pull her..she looked
up to see Maan...and got shocked:'Maan aap yeh?' But ignoring Geet he pulled her along by holding her hand and took her to a room and locked it...He still held her
hand as Geet said:'Maan mera haath chodiye'
M-What was that?
G-What was what?
M-That dance..what i saw in the room...all that??
G-Woh...Rahul thinks im his wife right and he was pissed so he...
M-But you're not his wife..you're my wife...and do you know Geet what goes through me each time he touches you..each time he says your his wife...each time I see
you going to his room rather then mine...Geet it hurts..hurts alot...but i am trying to control myself...for you Geet...
Geet held his hand and said:'I know Maan..im sorry..just a few more days...i cant let something happen to Rahul just because...
M-I get it...Im sorry..you should go back...
Maan walked to the door..unlocked it and left...Geet ran after him and said:'Maan aap?'
M-I need sometime alone...
Geet's eyes started watering...she looked up in the sky and said:'Babji how much longer will you take my test?...Ek minute you give me the perfect life and the next
you destroy it so much i cant even put it back together...ek taraf mera pyaar and dusri taraf Rahul...the person...who saved my dignity
..who did so much for me that i can never repay him...and then Maan...who came as an angel in my life...who taught me to love..who made me feel loved...who stood
by me even when i repelled him..he loved me against all odds...and now he's still there for me...but I cant give him anything back!!'
The party got over and Geet went and changed...she pretended to sleep but when she saw that Rahul was asleep she quickly went downstairs and paced the hall...she was
waiting for Maan...he still hadnt come...he hadnt returned...she paced the hall anxiously...she was feeling restless...all kids of bad thoughts came to her mind...but
she pushed them away..finally around 3..she heard the door open and she rushed to it...and she saw Maan come in supported by the watchman...she rushed up to them
and asked the watchman:'What happened to him?'
WM-Ma'am someone dropped sir off...and sir was so drunk that he couldnt even walk so i bought him inside...
G-Okay you can go i will take him to his room..
WM-Okay...
The WM left and Geet took Maan's hand and put it around her shoulder and put her hand on his back and supported him to his room..as soon as she put him on the bed...he fell
asleep...Geet took og his shoes..and put a blanket on him..but before she left she heard him mumbling:'I Love You Jaan'
She smiled at that...but then got angry...how dare he get drunk like that?..She looked up at ceiling and said:'Chi..chi babji..inhe maaf kardena..inno ne sharab phee hai..
chi chi...mein inhe kabhi maaf nahi karoungi..chi'
She got disgusted..she had never expected that Maan would drink..she had told Maan...she didnt like people who drank...
**Flashback**
M-Geet what do you want to drink?Champange or Wine?
G-Chi Chi Maan i dont drink...and you will not drink either...coz i dont like people who drink..
M-Okay Geet..waise i dont drink that much...very rarely...one drink...
G-Now you can finish that too...you'll never even touch it...
M-Okay Geet..I promise you I will never drink..
**Flashback ends**
And today he has broken that promise...urghhh cant the man ever keep any promises...she went to sleep in rage!!

Precap-Geet not talking to Maan..
Maan pacifying her...😆
Maaneet locked in a room..😳😳

Please READ:
Guys im planning to finish this FF in a few more updates...what do you guys have to say?
Okay guys:
HOW WAS IT?
IT WAS NOT THAT LONG BUT THE BEST I COULD MANAGE...
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT;D
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACKS ON HOW CAN I IMPROVE..ON WHAT WAS GOOD AND WHAT WAS BAD!!
FEEL FREE TO SAY ANYTHING YOU LIKE!!
pLEASE DONT FORGET TO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMMENT
IGNORE ANY SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES
AND ALL MY READERS-LIKERS-COMMENTERS A HUGE THANKYOU FROM MY SIDE..THANKYOU FOR SUPPORTING ME..LOVE YOU ALL
AND ALL THOSE WHO COMMENT SORRY I DONT REPLY TO EACH ONE OF YOU..BUT I READ ALL OF THEM AND APPRECIATE THEM..THANKYOU FOR TAKING
OUT TIME TO COMMENT ON MY FF;D
LOVE YOU ALL;D

Edited by Danina - 12 years ago