Page 1 of 102

Page 1
Page   of 102
Page 2 Page 102

Danina

Goldie

Danina

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Guys this is my first FF i have been a silent reader for a very long time then i thought y not lets write a story of my own this idea suddenly popped in my mind plz review:)
PROLOGUE:
He was walking on the road all lonely...he had lost his only love today...today was the day he was going to express his love to her but she was getting married to someone else...
what could he do?
how would he survive?
While on the other side a girl was crying her heart out her love had left her all alone on their wedding day how could he do this to her?
She could never forgive him..She would never forgive God for taking her love away from her...she sat and cried her heart out?
Who are these strangers?
Will they recover form their pain?
Guys tell me should i continue this FF??
If i should plz tell me:)
But becoz i think the prologue is not much for u all to decide i'll give you part one:)
Index:
Part 1 and 2-page 1
Part 19-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1717856&TPN=58&#45432008
Part 20-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1717856&PID=45950245&#45950245
Part 1:
'Dev?Dev?Where are you?'a girl shouted...'I'm here honey'said Dev coming from behind and holding her by her waist,the girl turned around and lovingly hit him on the arm...and Dev mockingly moaned her name:'Sameeeraa',that hurts,'If you do that on our wedding day u deserve such beatings'sameera said...'you scared me to death,where were you?'she questioned..'ohoo,i was busy trying my sherwani out your getting angry for no reason':dev told her.
On the other side of the city in another house a man was holding a girl by her waist and saying:'Darling,humare shaadi ke baad mujhe 3 bache chaiye its a must','If u keep holding me like this toh shaadi hogaye..pehle shaadi toh hone do...and leave me batameez...she said,'Rahul koi ajayega plz jane do'..'Nahi,you r my going to be wife i have every right'he replied.
When someone from outside called:'Geet puttar,baher ajao..and rahul suddenly jumped back and geet screamed at him:'I told you na,u never listen to me,now quickly hide'..
While back in the  hotel Maan had just entered he was shocked to see the big board 'DEV WEDS SAMEERA'
Right over there all his dreams were shattered he had come with the joy that he will propose to his love today but what had he seen sameera his love marrying someone else so this is the surprise she wanted to give she had said she had a surprise for him and he come to this this hotel and he had blindly thought she wanted to say ILU to him but he was wrong bracing himself he went in and saw sameera who rushed to him as soon as she saw him and said:'Maan, I'm so glad u came,ur my best friend and I wanted to give you a surprise,Dev'she called out and dev came to her side and she introduced them:'Dev,meet my best friend Maan and Maan meet my going to be hubby Dev'..for some unusual reason this did not hurt him he actually felt thankful he got to know all this before he made a fool of himself...and said:'Congratulations,but im sorry i have to leave an urgent meeting plz forgive me'Sameera and Dev both said:'we would love if u could stay but its okay if the meeting is important'.They bid each other goodbye and Maan left he was shattered the the first time he found love it had been taken away in such a manner but he didnt feel alot of pain he was hurt but more like pain that can be mended he didnt know why but he was not depressed just a little sad...
While on the other side:
'Rahul...hide i said fast..'geet said as the knocking continued...'Geet puttar,hurry up and open the door'rano said.
Rahul hid behind the cupboard and geet opened the door,rano furiously said:'What took you so long?'..Geet replied:'woh,maa i was in the washroom na toh that's why'..Rano said:'okay,have you seen rahul puttar?'..Geet got scared and  replied:'Why maa?'..Rano replied back:'Woh  actually everyone was busy na so rahul's mother told him to go over to their place and bring back the ring he's supposed to give you,as they forgot it their na thats why i was looking for him but this pagal i dont know were he is?'...She thought for sometime and said:Geet beta,if you see him anywhere do tell him okay?'..'Ji,maa:geet replied.and rano left as soon as she left rahul came out gave geet a hurried kiss on her cheeks and ran out saying:'I'll be back soon hun,coz without dat ring i cant marry you,see you soon i love you:) and rushed out of the room while geet smiled at his childish behaviour and said:'How cute'and blushed...
Whereas...
Hmm...i dont want to tell the whole story today do i?
Plz tell me if u liked the concept i have an amazing concept rite now i wanted to write more but i cant tell the whole story now can i?
there's an amazing twist coming up if u want me continue do comment and then i'll continue:)

Urghh... I'm annoying i know but I just couldn't help myself I promised myself after this part no more until u people actually want me to write:)but i had to write bout this twist;)
So brace yourself the flight is taking off and i promise you after this serious-ness there will be loads of funny things plus jealousy;P
Part 2:
Meanwhile,while Maan was walking he saw this hotel where a wedding was taking place and he thought wow is it the wedding day or what there my love is getting married and here some other couple he doesn't want to intrude or anything but he doesnt know why something's pulling him inside and  he goes in and no one asked him anything when he entered he saw this beautiful girl running past everyone,shouting orders Maan was lost in her... mesmerized by her beauty...and heard some one calling her name what was it...'Geet' and he came out of his trance when he heard her name..'Geet'he murmured to himself and his face fell and he didnt feel this hurt when he found out his love was marrying someone else but finding out that this stranger was the one getting married to what was that guys name?..he thought umm..he had read it  outside on that board r.raa..rahul yeah that was his name..he was pained by that thought of his geet getting married to rahul..Ouch Urghh..annoyed with himself Maan what the hell are u thinking about?Have u gone mad?Yoour Geet??/Wat d hell?I havent even known her for minutes and im thinking these type of things he surely thought that sameera fiasco had effected his mind he wanted to leave but he didnt know what stopped him and he stayed there pretending to be a guest there so the time for the ceremony arrived,Geet arrived down maan looked at her and time stopped for him and he stood there fumbling for words he had no words to describe her milky-white complexion,her soft skin,her rosy lips,her almond shaped and honey coloured eyes with slight kohl in them and there was no need for blush as her cheeks were blushed from the excitement no makeup was needed to tell the world just how beautiful she was the lehgna she was wearing looked more pretty only because she was wearing it it was a soft shade of maroon and red with pink and golden embroidery ...she came down,when from the other side a man came running and screamed:'Madam g'..rano came rushing forth and said:'Kaka,what happened..'?
He replied:'G...woh...rahul sir...he..hh..aaa...sss...hhaad an ...Geet screamed:'What...kaka..tell me what has happened..kaka plz...tell me my rahul he is okay where is he?...kaka replied back:'beta,im sorry rahul is no more in this world he had a car accident while coming back im sorry...beta'
Geet screamed:'Nahi,nothing has happened to him,you are lying right..rahul sstop playing this joke i know ur hiding here somewhere..plz come out it is not funny rahul'..and she fell down on her knees and started crying...maan felt each tear from her eyes was burning his heart..he didnt know why but he wanted to rush to her side and console her but he couldn't she was screaming rahuls name in agony tears were flowing down her eyes...she could not believe this rahul had promised never to leave her then  how could he?she wasnt going to forgive him she wasnt going to forgive God her babji she had full faith that her and rahul's jodi would be protected by him but no...babaji betrayed her he took her rahul away from him she kept on screaming:'My rahul,you cant leave me'all her family members were around her consoling her...her tears and her words pierced maan's heart he hated hearing my rahul from her mouth and her tears were hurting him like bullets in his heartCry(awann..maan in so much pain nahii...)
While people..all around had starting speaking she's such a bad omen..she's full of bad luck..no one will marry her now look what she did to poor rahul..this happened on her wedding day?
Now,who will marry this bad luck?..
chalo,lets leave before her bad luck effects us...no one will marry her now
Maan was furious at these words...and
Baas for now...plz tell me if u liked it and then i'll continue:)
Part 3 precap-Here's our..room u sleep on the bed i'll sleep on the floor plz feel cmfortable:)
plz tell me if u liked it:)

Edited by Danina - 21 October 2011 at 2:51am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelimukadam12345678laila889scarce05ssunita1geetshuklaruvnifatiya52110fizza25gagsyPaingelammyicycoolmans22shailusri1983Angel.Khushishansukdiyachill-BeingAppy-sakadafithendral_111nazsijmons_mbShilalipibhawna02skdevilsoniaz121drashtiMyAnGeLElizaKawajosh.poojamamatha.teju2292khushboo22fatema_007suba2011-Magicia-zoha25abina03crazydevil87Srabon_Dharam-g19123prithaMiss-Riztonyahkdmg_roks_antaraMina420ixrayriddhima1amalu123charlie1950bd670816MeetPremeerputhjazzeretteamzu32cyum321Rocks.DharaMsMovieloverGudiyalovesgurunats0101-SmexySmile-Shimmerrangel_smily-Zahra15-nehakapoor7tanvi04Awari_Maanmaaneetsangelritzy09shobrakapooor-Veritaserum-Speechlesswajiha-1rupzloveukrati5Krishnaluv94sanu3108hermoso-Prithi-smallvillepop77namita25CrazzyBusykooliiomandymoremitzi11--Ratna--preethiaShalveseemamaryzaara2212_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajiTyro---nishu---Craziest_MGIsleOfCapripickachudumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet FF-Hand in Hand-Part 26 Update!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tonyahk

Goldie

tonyahk

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hey Dear,

I am really very happy to see your FF.

the prologue sounds too great.

please continue yaar

ALL THE VERY BEST

can't wait for the first part

143 dear

Tonya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Daninarupzloveu

Danina

Goldie

Danina

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

Hey Dear,

I am really very happy to see your FF.

the prologue sounds too great.

please continue yaar

ALL THE VERY BEST

can't wait for the first part

143 dear

Tonya

Thankyou so much dear yeah it is my first all thanks to you coz of you i made an account nd am psting an ff:)
and plz tell ur frndz bout my ff too coz im new and dont have many frndz:)
and part 1 is up:)
143 :)

Edited by Danina - 29 June 2011 at 7:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
great start...
do continue soon...

tonyahk

tonyahk

Goldie

tonyahk

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey dear,

loved the first part very much

will be waiting for the story to unfold

i have added few lines about your FF in part 47 of MMM .

also i would definitely add a word about your FF in my next PM to my friends.

keep up the great work dear

143 buddy

Tonya

Edited by tonyahk - 29 June 2011 at 7:31am

millie_maaneet

123pritha

Goldie

123pritha

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
nice concept
continue soon
plzzz

ninavi

IF-Dazzler

ninavi

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
great start...
do continue soonSmile

Danina

Goldie

Danina

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_N

great start...
do continue soonSmile
ty so much for inspiring me i will definitely continue:)
im glad u liked it:) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top