** Juhi Parmar FC ** The Elegent Beauty** - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago

me not satisfided wid the game...πŸ₯±.but forgot  it now...⭐️...

mere ko koi pharak nehi padta...ki juhi ko kitna vote mila...nahi mujhe koi clarification ki jarrorat hai...mujhe pata hai..πŸ€”..yea sab game hai..just a dirty game..😑😑..me truely said me not wanted juhi in that house..πŸ˜’.now she joined so.ditermind...that...anything happend we always wid her..πŸ˜ƒ...

so guys...now vd time.

lov,❀️
Tama

juhi.my sweet heart...opps...ours...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.

1stly nomination...today phir se mandy ,sakti n shradha juhi ko nominate kiya...but juhi ki finale nomination main naam nehi hai...pata nehi yea logo ka kya prob hai...😑😑..
shradha gives funny reason...skati also..😑...

but humhe iss week tention lene ki koi jaroorat nehi hai..πŸ˜ƒ..

juhi ajj dodo jhagra lifta ne koshish ki..ek shradh V/S mahek ..dursa shradha V/S laskmi ...
baad main pata chala..mahek ka gussa ke raaz shakti ne mahek ko bolatha ki juhi shonali n pujab usse ghar se bhagane ki koishish kar rahe hai.to sare jake sakti ko pakda...sakhti chup...jab sab chalre gaye bola in sab nadan hai maff kar dena.....kisko bola??me confusedπŸ˜†

lo pyaso ge to khdh bhi phaso ge..πŸ˜†...
so guys..iss week ko chill karo...πŸ˜‰...
lov,❀️
Tama

so guys...vd of 24th october..πŸ˜›.

lov,❀️
Tama

ohhh...

hooo...
today our swety tried to make up shrdah ...but she...o god...pata nehi nominate huya to dimag kharab ho gaya...PB ko anuty bula rahi thi...sabne mila ke mana kiya phir lakshmi ke sath suru ho gayi..😑😑😑...

she is looking so cute in supar woman dress...off pihr se edit...juhi introdues in supar woman...😑😑

akash entry...juhi was so happy...
when bb diclead the candle making complitition..she is jumping like a baby...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
hope their team won...
lov,❀️
Tama

sorry guys...today my net was so slow @ morn...so me can't post dear...πŸ˜•

so here it is25th october vd.πŸ˜›..

lov,❀️
Tama

today 1stly me wanted to say

todays epi was too much noisy...uffπŸ€ͺ
strated wid juhi in othres making canddles...
today me notice juhi stared new job...where jhagda.she just cut off from there..good 4 her..πŸ‘πŸ‘..
today she said she just irrited n fursted wid this all fights.she don't want to be there...πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ...
but when bb ordered to lite canddle bechari tention mai agayi...but when they lite that she was too extited like a lil kid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.precap was awesome...juhi in saree..doing puja of maa lakshmi...n lite pathakes...n sing song happy diwali..😳😳...
lov,❀️
Tama

hello guys good morning...πŸ˜›...

here is the vd of 26th october..😊..

enjoy...
lov,❀️
Tama

today...day start wid happy diwali song...

shradha was too much...haar bat main condition...
then bb told them .their fam send gift 4 them...sha send ganesh n lakshmi ji murti...she was too much emotional.n cry..😭😭😭..then all get ready n n juhi does the arti of devi...n they all sig song happy diwali...then bb give them a task...
aks to tell who is the desereve candidate to win bb except u...n everyone tell...as the edited..before edit juhi got two votes..n she tell that would be lakshmi...
she the winner of that...get gift from Tata...also they got cake 4 celerating 25 days...πŸ‘πŸ‘...

she looking so beatifull..in pink sarree...lov her in that dress.😳...she missing sha so badly...πŸ˜•..
lov,❀️
Tama

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sumkum...πŸ˜ƒ