YIH on Location-Tellybuzz video

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello!!!
after an awefully long time we have a sristy and raunaq interview on i-f
it isnt very long-just 3 minutes!
its really windy...and they are shooting for the scene where Akshay and Manjiri reach in the chaufer driven car
basically its not much,the reporter is saying that Akahri are becomming richer by the day so are doing timepass by travelling in a chaffer driven car!
So Shristy says that Akshay has become very rich and isnt giving her any bhav🤣,and shes like his secretary
and Raunaq says you are may secretary?
Srishty says so,Akshay ko Manjiri me rehem aa gaya thats why!(Sristy Akshay ko Bahut Maar rahi hai🤣)
Raunaq then says that Ranbir is gonna exit the show and that tushaar has enetered so they are going towards a new track
and says everyone is upset cos Manjiri is NOT pregnant!🤣..Srishtys expression is a must watch!
and she says Real life main she cant hear anything,Raunaq teases her that she is deaf🤣
and then she says that they fight a lot in real life and Raunq gives her a dhakka!!and she says hes batameez,gaali marta hai,but says hes a nice guy..
they close the interview with them asking us to watch YIH,give us thier feedback
and Raunq says enjoy the rains with one GF only🤣
and Srishty says get wet😃
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/139651-on-location-of-yeh-ishq-haaye.htm
Ho gaya
Verdict:TOTAL TIMEPASS INTERVIEW!!!
thank you Telly Buzz!!!
cheers
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago
Oh whoppie ! ! ! 😃
Finally sum offscreen segment on YIH after a long time. , . .

Thanks for the written segment...😊

Shristy's expression was really worth watching when Raunaoq said that they are sad that Manjari is not pregnant...🤣
Raunaoq's dhakka to Shristy was awesome...😆
And lastly Shruti did u saw sumthing in the last of which i just cudnt stop laughing...🤣🤣🤣
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
🥳Hawww.. They look sooo adorable... ☺️ So nice to see them...😍
i know..the interview was funny...
unbelivale for the fact that both of them are so serious on screen!
the best part was srishty hits raunaq and his OUCH! awww!!!!😳 and when raunaq pushes srishty :) awww!!! <3 Edited by Aabha.M - 12 years ago
thanks a lot for the info...
love raunaq n srishty so much...YIH rocks...
gonna miss Ranbir
Edited by kinny_ranvir - 12 years ago
Thanks a lot for sharing.. its a lovely segment.. Its always fun to watch Raunaoq and shristy off screen... just love the way Raunaoq teases shristy.. the dhakka is so cute n funny.. they r a great couple offscreen too.. wana see more videos on them..

thankss tellybuzz for my fav jodi interwiew

i loveee akshari