Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

Priyanka Bassi FC [ !The SurVivoR! ] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Joined: 01 September 2008

Posts: 1973

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
 
How are u all?
 
Wat's up?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XoxowpdXoxoMahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priyanka Bassi FC [ !The SurVivoR! ] (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008

Posts: 20426

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

Hey guys,
 
How are u all?
 
Wat's up?


Hey hi how r u dear? Smile Smile Smile

We are happy that once again we got our new FC. DancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshita

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Joined: 17 April 2010

Posts: 4486

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hello versha SmileSmileSmile
welcome and congratulations HugHugHug
for the new 
PRIYANKA BASSI FANCLUB  Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitabackyMahak Sinha

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Joined: 17 April 2010

Posts: 4486

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by nainaahsingh

Originally posted by elu_ash



at last you are here saba kitna wait kiyaUnhappy aur kitne PMs bhiLOL!!!!!

chalo koi nai at least entry to  ki!!!!Big smile

by the way the pic is beautiful!!!!
Heart




I think Esha you are haunting people by your pms now a days na. LOL LOL LOL That's why they are coming here LOL LOL LOL Keep on doing that sweety Thumbs Up LOL LOL
you are ryt di esha is haunting by the pms and also haunted by my pms but this haunted girl never comes when we are awakeLOLLOLLOL that's why i called her a bhoot bunglaLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitabackyMahak Sinha

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Joined: 01 September 2008

Posts: 1973

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by varshita

Hey guys,
 
How are u all?
 
Wat's up?


Hey hi how r u dear? Smile Smile Smile

We are happy that once again we got our new FC. DancingDancingDancing
 
Yes me too Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
 
Just one suggestion that birthday list must be updated soon. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XoxowpdXoxobackyMahak Sinha

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Joined: 01 September 2008

Posts: 1973

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

Hello versha SmileSmileSmile
welcome and congratulations HugHugHug
for the new 
PRIYANKA BASSI FANCLUB  Big smileBig smileBig smile
 
Hi dear and same to u Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XoxowpdXoxo

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Joined: 01 September 2008

Posts: 1973

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyamathur_18

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by nainaahsingh

Originally posted by elu_ash



at last you are here saba kitna wait kiyaUnhappy aur kitne PMs bhiLOL!!!!!

chalo koi nai at least entry to  ki!!!!Big smile

by the way the pic is beautiful!!!!
Heart




I think Esha you are haunting people by your pms now a days na. LOL LOL LOL That's why they are coming here LOL LOL LOL Keep on doing that sweety Thumbs Up LOL LOL
you are ryt di esha is haunting by the pms and also haunted by my pms but this haunted girl never comes when we are awakeLOLLOLLOL that's why i called her a bhoot bunglaLOLLOLLOL
 
So yahan haunted haunted khela jaa raha hai kya? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XoxowpdXoxobackyMahak Sinha

XoxowpdXoxo

IF-Dazzler

XoxowpdXoxo

Joined: 17 April 2010

Posts: 4486

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
haan haunted haunted hi khela jaa raha tha lekin wo haunted girl phir se kisi aur ki haunting pe nikal gayiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

backy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Bassi Birthday Bash

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

.Rabi. 1205 49249 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm
By raheelu
please can any1 help me.....priyanka bassi video light82 0 762 03 April 2009 at 11:28am
By light82
~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

1D_lover 1193 36478 20 December 2008 at 1:24am
By Varun_Mehta
PRIYANKA BASSI FC ( Editing ) Varun_Mehta 9 2774 08 August 2008 at 12:40pm
By preity*zinta
PRIYANKA BASSI B. W ( MOTW Pg 132)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Varun_Mehta 1187 28033 07 June 2008 at 4:38pm
By Varun_Mehta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.