Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

*^* Introduction - Introduce ur self*^* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Name: Ashwini
Are you exited for this show: Yes...the one and only reason being Ankita...have been a great fan of hers since BHPH...looking forward to watch her in action again...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100pal_loveMr.Zkloveyoupreeto--Saina---Jahnvi-anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^* Introduction - Introduce ur self*^* (Page 4)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Name: Ria
Are you excited for this show: Yes, I am a huge fan of Ankita, and she is doing a great job on the show!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100pal_loveloveyoupreetoanasuya43

adutta94

Groupbie

adutta94

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Name: Rashi
Fav Actor: There's so many but I don't mind writing their names down but o hope u guys don't sweat out reading the listLOL. here it goes: Mishal Raheja, Raunaq Ahuja, Gurmeet Chowdhury, Arjun Bijlani, Kapil Nirmal, Karan Kundra, Rajeev Khandelwal, Barun Sobit, Karan Wahi, Harshad Chopra, Sharad Malhotra, Sushant Rajput, Vivian Dsena, Jay Soni, Hussain, Ravi Dubey, Ronit Roy as KD. ok that's all i can think of top of my headLOL. there's still many more whom names i can't remember nw bt i'm sure the list ws still long enough to tire evryone outLOL. sorry if u read my listErmm.
Fav Actress: Drashti Dhami, Ragini Khanna, Additi Gupta, Anupriya kapoor, Rati Pandey, Sanaya Irani, Srishty Rode, Sukriti Kandpal, Aishwariya Sakhuja, Anjali Abrol, Divyanka Tripathi n many more. this might be the toughes thing i've ever done. picking sum favsLOL. btw, the list doesn't go frm most fav to least as all r equally my favourites. currently, i can't remember some of them b/c there's so many. 
Why u want to watch this show: I loved Ankita in BHPH, she's a wonderful actress n i'm excited to see her new show because i love her acting n more excited b/c i'll get 2 see her as a punjabi girl n also when i saw the male lead i liked ankita's pairing with him n wanna see how the story evolves n how they fall in love etc. etc . 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100soumi93pal_lovegowrisa--Saina---MadRaginiFan-

boparaisonia

IF-Dazzler

boparaisonia

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Name: Sonia
Fav Character: Preeto

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovesoumi93gowrisa--Saina--

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Name- Sehar Mehrota
DOB - 1st of Jan
Reasons for attraction to Preeto - The promos look ineteresting plus Ankita luks really cute...So thought of giving it a shot!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soumi93pal_lovegowrisaloveyoupreeto--Saina--

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
REAL NAME - SOUMI GUPTA 
AGE - 17+
FROM - kolkata 
FAV ACTOR - ADITYA REDIJ & NATASHA SHARMA watch dis shw only for my adiii darling...Heart 
EXCITED FOR THE SHW - JUST TO SEE ADI IN A OFFICER LOOK & THE FUNNY MOMENTS BETWEEN PREETO & RAJVEERDay Dreaming  
UNKA TO VAISE BHI CHATTISH KA AKHRA HEBroken Heart KYA HOGA????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEBALINA1

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
NAME: Rima

B'DAY: 11th march

UR FAV ACTOR: Amarjeet sing, Vivian desna, Gurmeet choudhury, Mishal raheja.

WHY U WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW: bcz of aditya redij.

SHOWS I WATCH: PKYEK, Dil dosti dance-D3, IPKKND, MKKPB.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97

gudia7

gudia7

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
NAME: Gudia
B'DAY:25th Aug
UR FAV ACTOR:Barun Sobti and Ankita Sharma
WHY U WANT TO WATCH THIS SHOW:Only for Ankita Sharma

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100pal_lovegowrisaloveyoupreetoash91anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.