meme4u.com

*Shab-e-Miraaj Mubarak Everyone!* (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 15

Page 1 Page 14
Page   of 15

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
i remember i read in our Holy Book that the journey was a physical one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-------Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Shab-e-Miraaj Mubarak Everyone!* (Page 15)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akeliye

As salam alikum

Like one of the other posters, I too wanted to say that  although there is no doubt that the Isra' and Mi'raaj (the Prophet's Night Journey and Ascent into heaven) are two great signs of Allaah which point to the truthfulness of the His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and the greatness of his status before Allaah,  the celebration held by some people on the 27th of Rajab for the night of the Mi'rj is an innovation  and there is nothing in the saheeh ahaadeeth to indicate that it is in Rajab or in any other month. Everything that has been narrated concerning a specific date for these events cannot be proven to have come from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) according to the scholars of hadeeth.

So basically It is not even known for sure that it the 27th of Rajab is the night of Mi'rj, and even if it was, we are not allowed to hold a celebration in its honor, because the Prophet (peace be upon him) never celebrated it, nor did his caliphs or his companions. Had it been good and lawful, they would have done it long before us.

Celebrating this day is wrong as it  also goes against the ahaadeeth of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) which warn against innovation (bid'ah)

Also I just want to say that the information that I have just posted is taken from well known Islamic websites that are good sources of information based on the Quran and Sunnah. So I would like to say to the person who posted this topic, please before posting such topics do more research and find out if the sources you are getting the information from are authentic or not. These matters are not to be taken lightly. So please make changes in the original post or take any action necessary to clear the misconceptions

I dont know if IF removes the external link or not but if anyone wants the website I got the information from then please PM me. InshAllah I will give it to you,

As salam alaikum

Wa alikum assalam dear,
The mairaj incident was from Makkah period n i even wrote in my post that it was not confirmed on what day it was people have a doubt that it was on 27th of Rajab or some month  or 17th of Rabi ul awal. U r right here that v can't celebrate as its a bida'at.
Mohammed Slalaho alehe wsalm lived 10 years after hijrat in Madinah, He never celebrated this day nor Khulfai e rashdeen or his companion ever celebrate or preached to celebrate, but v can't make it understand to all people. Reason is this they don't go for research n if v'll tell them they will accuse us from being some firqa (sect).

I appreciate ur answer here

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i remember i read in our Holy Book that the journey was a physical one

I asked her to edit, she has edited but did not wrote the confirmed info there, but its ok, at least people are not going to get the wrong one now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

------

akeliye

akeliye

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Wa alikum assalam dear,
The mairaj incident was from Makkah period n i even wrote in my post that it was not confirmed on what day it was people have a doubt that it was on 27th of Rajab or some month  or 17th of Rabi ul awal. U r right here that v can't celebrate as its a bida'at.
Mohammed Slalaho alehe wsalm lived 10 years after hijrat in Madinah, He never celebrated this day nor Khulfai e rashdeen or his companion ever celebrate or preached to celebrate, but v can't make it understand to all people. Reason is this they don't go for research n if v'll tell them they will accuse us from being some firqa (sect).

[/QUOTE]

As salam alaikum
Yes, I understand what you mean. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is the one who guides people,as Muslims, our job is just to remind them as much as we can.
 Misconceptions about our deen will not change unless we try to make an effort and try to clear them up ourself. So I too was very happy to see your answer here.

Take care
As salam alikum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

------

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akeliye

Wa alikum assalam dear,

[/QUOTE]

As salam alaikum
Yes, I understand what you mean. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is the one who guides people,as Muslims, our job is just to remind them as much as we can.
 Misconceptions about our deen will not change unless we try to make an effort and try to clear them up ourself. So I too was very happy to see your answer here.
Wa alikum assalam, u r right we have to try our best, hadayet is from Allah v can't give Hadayet to people, but v can't try, some people said to me that v can't do any thing to this post but i have tried n made her edit her post, n thanks to Allah then her that she skipped the wrong info from there, however she did not add the correct info i gave her with verifiable reference in my mesag n here in post reply telling some one that she is confused about people's different statements. I m surprised what left after Quran's ref to be confused. But yet i m thankful to her atleast people will not getting the wrong concept about Shabe e mairaj there, u can check my answer at the same post page 13
Regards

Take care
As salam alikum
[/QUOTE]

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
i have studied full thing abt sheb-e-meraj..also stay awake tht nite...i just luvv the incident of isra al meraj...the byraq,the mosque in jerusalam,propthet sallailahu allaihua sallam meeting all prophets and allah himself..this is what i just LOVE!

thx for such an interesting post

sorry for late reply

SaDDaM..

SaDDaM..

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
 Some post are really nice thanks for sharing ..
We can't celebrate this day 
But can we pray whole night ..of 27 RAZAB ..or not? 
       I think it will not considered as bida'at .
And this is how the night should be passed   
[ If i did any thing wrong in this post then MY ALLAH pljj FOrgive .me Plz Pardon me AAMEEN ]

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaDDaM..

Some post are really nice thanks for sharing ..
We can't celebrate this day 
But can we pray whole night ..of 27 RAZAB ..or not? 
       I think it will not considered as bida'at .
And this is how the night should be passed   
[ If i did any thing wrong in this post then MY ALLAH pljj FOrgive .me Plz Pardon me AAMEEN ]

Assalam o alikum Sadda,

if this is a question, then let me tell you the incident of Meraj/Isra is a fact however, the date of 27th rajab is not sure by any authentic info

2ndly, This incident came into being when Prophet Mohammad was in Mekkah as Surah Bani Israel/Surah Israh which is in the start of the 15th Chapter of Quran mentioning the incident reveals in Mekkah.

Mohammad Peace be upon him never celebrated the night of Meraj in his life even when he came to Medinah where he formed the Muslim society, he never ever celebrated this night for prayer or any thing else. After him none of his companions ever celebrated this night as the prayer night so this is Bida'at to celebrate this night as a prayer night, U can stay in prayer any night but if you fix it like this, it has not be taught by Prophet Mohammad Peace be upon him. In Surah Maedah verse number 3 Allah said that the deen has been completed on Prophet Muhammad, means whatever he told before leaving was the end of islam, so any thing addition it is Bida'at

Prophet Peace be upon him said "
He who did any act for which there is no sanction from our behalf, that is to be rejected."
(Muslim Book 018, Number 4267)

rest u can do whatever u like, i have been celebrating this night as a prayer night since my childhood but left after reading authentic ahadith for rejection of the act if it has not been practiced by Prophet Mohammad Peace be upon him. now i do if i find some thing in ahadtih if not then i leave it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top